Is Hans Amato natty?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Another thing I'd like to point out regarding prohormones is the dose-dependent effect and also the situation-relevant state.
Is one guy more "enhanced" on 400mg preg vs another guy on 40mg preg per day? How about 5mg DHEA vs 500mg DHEA?
Peat used 1g preg daily for a year and didn't notice much (if any) physique changes. He noticed skin changes, but that's about it. Peat also grew 2 inches after using small amounts of DHEA for a while.
So the question is, can these compounds enhance you more than what you're capable of? Most likely not. It allows you to achieve what you are capable of naturally as if your body is in an optimal state. If one guy is in optimal health naturally, whereas another guy has to use a little bit of DHEA to achieve it, who's better off than who?
Both are at the same level now with one using more than the other.

What about someone using Ashwagandha to increase his DHEA back to normal. Is there a difference? If both guys are in an optimal state and one starts taking DHEA, will it give him an advantage? Most likely not. But if both are overtraining and then one guy uses prohormones to normalize his hormones, yes then he might have an advantage since he's "normal" whereas the other guy is now "worse off" in a suboptimal state. But the same goes for compounds such as ashwagandha, succinic acid, glycine, taurine, vitamin B1, caffeine, etc. They can all enhance your gains and will give you (a small) advantage over someone else.
And I should also mention thyroid. Someone with optimal thyroid function will definitely have an advantage over someone else, so if someone that is hypo uses thyroid, does he have advantage over others, or will it simply take him to normal?

These prohormones are not nearly the same as AAS. You can't build muscle on prog and DHEA while doing nothing, but you can on test.
Yes, you might tighten up (lose water retention and inflammation) on the prohormones, since they lower stress hormones, but they won't do what anabolics will do.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans
"Peat also grew 2 inches after using small amounts of DHEA for a while."

What age was he?
Not sure, late 30s, maybe early 40s. I forgot, maybe someone else can remember the specifics.

T

TheBeard

Well the argument is there since Hans started this thread and his opinion is it's natty taking hormones already present in your system at physiological doses.

You are strict about it. No supplementation with hormones.

Mate we are chatting and discussing ideas on the forum that was made in homage to the man himself, who is the first one who's not natty by the standards

I don't have anything against using hormones, I probably use more than any single member of this forum.

I'm just being clear with the terms that are used.

rr1

Another thing I'd like to point out regarding prohormones is the dose-dependent effect and also the situation-relevant state.
Is one guy more "enhanced" on 400mg preg vs another guy on 40mg preg per day? How about 5mg DHEA vs 500mg DHEA?
Peat used 1g preg daily for a year and didn't notice much (if any) physique changes. He noticed skin changes, but that's about it. Peat also grew 2 inches after using small amounts of DHEA for a while.
So the question is, can these compounds enhance you more than what you're capable of? Most likely not. It allows you to achieve what you are capable of naturally as if your body is in an optimal state. If one guy is in optimal health naturally, whereas another guy has to use a little bit of DHEA to achieve it, who's better off than who?
Both are at the same level now with one using more than the other.

What about someone using Ashwagandha to increase his DHEA back to normal. Is there a difference? If both guys are in an optimal state and one starts taking DHEA, will it give him an advantage? Most likely not. But if both are overtraining and then one guy uses prohormones to normalize his hormones, yes then he might have an advantage since he's "normal" whereas the other guy is now "worse off" in a suboptimal state. But the same goes for compounds such as ashwagandha, succinic acid, glycine, taurine, vitamin B1, caffeine, etc. They can all enhance your gains and will give you (a small) advantage over someone else.
And I should also mention thyroid. Someone with optimal thyroid function will definitely have an advantage over someone else, so if someone that is hypo uses thyroid, does he have advantage over others, or will it simply take him to normal?

These prohormones are not nearly the same as AAS. You can't build muscle on prog and DHEA while doing nothing, but you can on test.
Yes, you might tighten up (lose water retention and inflammation) on the prohormones, since they lower stress hormones, but they won't do what anabolics will do.
I know who I'd rather be -- the guy in optimal health naturally who doesn't need to supplement any DHEA!

This is slightly off topic, but somewhat prohormone related. Do you have any ideas or theories on what could have been the mechanism for DHEA allowing Peat's body to grow 2 inches?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I know who I'd rather be -- the guy in optimal health naturally who doesn't need to supplement any DHEA!

This is slightly off topic, but somewhat prohormone related. Do you have any ideas or theories on what could have been the mechanism for DHEA allowing Peat's body to grow 2 inches?
Yeah man me too.

It most likely a combination of many things, including supporting the metabolic rate, increasing IGF-1, balancing cortisol, reducing inflammation, increasing DHT and other 5 alpha reduced steroids, etc.

Dr. B

I still believe he is taking something doesn't have to be trenbolone and not everyone gets hair loss. I just don't believe people like him who are so dedicated to this would be natural, considering he will be competing against people who take steroids.

Plenty of people have been using gear for decades and still have a full head of hair.
Mike O'Hearn, for example. Are you going to tell me Mike never used gear because his hair is perfect?

You seem rather naive when it comes to the health industry and what kinds of physiques are achievable naturally.

You keep seeing pictures of the genetic elite every day, it skews your perception.

I've been bulky with a nice physique my whole life, and people often ask me if I play rugby.
Now I've been using very high doses of testosterone for the past two years, so you can imagine how much further that took me.

I don't even look like @Hans yet, in spite of working out, gear use, and solid genetics.

That tells you how unlikely one is to ressemble Seid or O'Hearn, even with massive amounts of gears.
I have heard some claim Mike uses very low doses if he does use. Rich Piana thought he was natty for some reason. Mikes face features look kind of plasticy is the thing so I dont know if his hair is real etc. O hearn, like many others, looks much different on video than in pics. I think he also eats an insane amount of eggs which could naturally provide a lot of steroids?

You can believe as you want about zyzz and jeff seid but there is no way you can really argue that Seids physique isnt achievable as a natty...
the thing is his structure isnt something you can attain without surgery. theres plenty of people who have gotten leaner and harder than seid and they dont look like him simply because they dont have the same structure and shape to the abs. His pictures almost always look noticeably better than his videos. If you look at how seid looks in the video I posted, you can find someone in basically any gym in America who looks like that, as a natural. the only thing impressive about seid is that he is leaner than most other people. seid edits his pictures and uses angles to make them look better, in reality hes lean and flat, and has a good amount of muscle, but not an unnatural amount. especially if you follow peat principles it becomes even easier to see why one guy can look better than another

also based on how I personally looked after 4.5 years of consistent training, high protein intake and how others have looked, it makes sense for someone training 10 years or more to be able to achieve a similar amount of muscle mass and leanness as seid!

also whether or not you take vaccines, estrogens/toxins in the foods you eat, overall diet, pufa intake etc will have a much bigger factor into whether or not you look like mike o hearn, than any genetic differences. the concept of genetics is overrated in bbing, while things like pufa intake, soy intake, vaccines, toxic food/supplements etc are massively underrated.... like most mainstream doctors will claim diabetes/cancer etc is genetics yet refuse to blame diet or environment

T

TheBeard

I have heard some claim Mike uses very low doses if he does use. Rich Piana thought he was natty for some reason. Mikes face features look kind of plasticy is the thing so I dont know if his hair is real etc. O hearn, like many others, looks much different on video than in pics. I think he also eats an insane amount of eggs which could naturally provide a lot of steroids?

You can believe as you want about zyzz and jeff seid but there is no way you can really argue that Seids physique isnt achievable as a natty...
the thing is his structure isnt something you can attain without surgery. theres plenty of people who have gotten leaner and harder than seid and they dont look like him simply because they dont have the same structure and shape to the abs. His pictures almost always look noticeably better than his videos. If you look at how seid looks in the video I posted, you can find someone in basically any gym in America who looks like that, as a natural. the only thing impressive about seid is that he is leaner than most other people. seid edits his pictures and uses angles to make them look better, in reality hes lean and flat, and has a good amount of muscle, but not an unnatural amount. especially if you follow peat principles it becomes even easier to see why one guy can look better than another

also based on how I personally looked after 4.5 years of consistent training, high protein intake and how others have looked, it makes sense for someone training 10 years or more to be able to achieve a similar amount of muscle mass and leanness as seid!

also whether or not you take vaccines, estrogens/toxins in the foods you eat, overall diet, pufa intake etc will have a much bigger factor into whether or not you look like mike o hearn, than any genetic differences. the concept of genetics is overrated in bbing, while things like pufa intake, soy intake, vaccines, toxic food/supplements etc are massively underrated.... like most mainstream doctors will claim diabetes/cancer etc is genetics yet refuse to blame diet or environment

"If he does use"...you are indeed very naive.

How old are you?
Can we see pictures of your natural progress?

Seid and O'Hearn didn't grow up in Hamish families, so they were subjected to the same vaccine protocols as everyone in the US. Vaccines are not a valid variable in their cases.

Dr. B

Ernest Khalimov.

It litterally took me one second on Google.

ive done the "search google for image" and it didnt work, didnt pull up a name. how did you find it exactly?

"If he does use"...you are indeed very naive.

How old are you?
Can we see pictures of your natural progress?

Seid and O'Hearn didn't grow up in Hamish families, so they were subjected to the same vaccine protocols as everyone in the US. Vaccines are not a valid variable in their cases.

Yep, I can try to upload a mirror selfie of 4.5 years training (where only 2 of those years were optimal training, and only 2 years were a high protein diet of 1g per pound bodyweight). I was 170 pounds at about 10 to 12% bodyfat, at 5'9 and a half. i didnt have bf tested, but thats assuming seids bf is at 8 or 9% when hes at his leanest. i think seid is 200 pounds or 210, at 6'0 or 6'1, and lean? Also I got my results despite growing up on fluoridated and chlorinated water intake all the way through 23 years old, consuming a lot of canola oil in home cooked meals while growing up, using fluoridated toothpastes, getting yearly dental xrays, getting vaccines up until around 20, eating non organic dairy and meat, using claritin allergy meds for a few years as a teenager, staying up extremely late at night playing video games in highschool, etc

what do you mean by Hamish? Amish?

vaccines are fortunately a choice, so you wouldnt be able to tell who is and isnt vaccinated.
this is just one factor of the equation. PUFA are very popular in the fitness community, like fish oil supps especially. youre comparing one guy to another, but you dont really know which one has more vaccines, more xrays, more radiation exposure, more fluoridated water exposure, more pufa, more environmental toxins due to where they live/work, or just an overall better diet. some fitness people believe protein quantity is all that matters and will consider bread proteins, chicken, fish, etc to be equivalent to dairy and egg protein.

you cant really say who is/isnt exposed to toxins, vaccines etc just because they live in the US. even if you interview them you may not get a truthful answer. i dont see how you can assume seid and o hearn used vaccines just because theyre in the US, moreover even if they did who knows if it was one vaccine as a newborn, or a yearly flu vaccine plus numerous other vaccines etc.

T

TheBeard

ive done the "search google for image" and it didnt work, didnt pull up a name. how did you find it exactly?

Yep, I can try to upload a mirror selfie of 4.5 years training (where only 2 of those years were optimal training, and only 2 years were a high protein diet of 1g per pound bodyweight). I was 170 pounds at about 10 to 12% bodyfat, at 5'9 and a half. i didnt have bf tested, but thats assuming seids bf is at 8 or 9% when hes at his leanest. i think seid is 200 pounds or 210, at 6'0 or 6'1, and lean? Also I got my results despite growing up on fluoridated and chlorinated water intake all the way through 23 years old, consuming a lot of canola oil in home cooked meals while growing up, using fluoridated toothpastes, getting yearly dental xrays, getting vaccines up until around 20, eating non organic dairy and meat, using claritin allergy meds for a few years as a teenager, staying up extremely late at night playing video games in highschool, etc

what do you mean by Hamish? Amish?

vaccines are fortunately a choice, so you wouldnt be able to tell who is and isnt vaccinated.
this is just one factor of the equation. PUFA are very popular in the fitness community, like fish oil supps especially. youre comparing one guy to another, but you dont really know which one has more vaccines, more xrays, more radiation exposure, more fluoridated water exposure, more pufa, more environmental toxins due to where they live/work, or just an overall better diet. some fitness people believe protein quantity is all that matters and will consider bread proteins, chicken, fish, etc to be equivalent to dairy and egg protein.

you cant really say who is/isnt exposed to toxins, vaccines etc just because they live in the US. even if you interview them you may not get a truthful answer. i dont see how you can assume seid and o hearn used vaccines just because theyre in the US, moreover even if they did who knows if it was one vaccine as a newborn, or a yearly flu vaccine plus numerous other vaccines etc.

You can't go to public school in any of the 50 US states and most Western Europe countries if you haven't received the "basic" vaccines.

So yes, I know for sure that both of them are vaccinated.

Dr. B

You can't go to public school in any of the 50 US states and most Western Europe countries if you haven't received the "basic" vaccines.

So yes, I know for sure that both of them are vaccinated.
how did you find the guys name in one second, as I did the search web for image and it didnt pull up the Ernest guys name.

Mike O hearn is much older, i think the dudes like in his 50s or 40s. Seid is like 25. Even if they get some vaccines, theres some people getting much more, whereas some are getting the minimum. theres also ways to get around it, you can have a medical excuse, a religious excuse, and possibly other excuses.

I know Seid went to public high school but i have no idea if O Hearn went to private school or anything else and if the laws were different back then on vaccines. It's really not something you can know just based off someone living in the US. moreover the vaccines are one factor, there are also the dental x rays, other x rays and a bunch of other factors which mainstream medicine believes have no impact on human health whereas Peat thinks they have significant impact.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom