Is Hans Amato natty?

Jing

how did you find the guys name in one second, as I did the search web for image and it didnt pull up the Ernest guys name.

Mike O hearn is much older, i think the dudes like in his 50s or 40s. Seid is like 25. Even if they get some vaccines, theres some people getting much more, whereas some are getting the minimum. theres also ways to get around it, you can have a medical excuse, a religious excuse, and possibly other excuses.

I know Seid went to public high school but i have no idea if O Hearn went to private school or anything else and if the laws were different back then on vaccines. It's really not something you can know just based off someone living in the US. moreover the vaccines are one factor, there are also the dental x rays, other x rays and a bunch of other factors which mainstream medicine believes have no impact on human health whereas Peat thinks they have significant impact.
You honestly believe this guy is natural ??

Attachments

• Mike-Ohearn-MN2S.jpg
    Mike-Ohearn-MN2S.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 17

Dr. B

You honestly believe this guy is natural ??
i cant say man, im not sure what the limits would be. im curious to know of his overall diet and lifestyle.
theres another dude, owner of ancestral supplements. i think he claims 5'10, 180 pounds but looks pretty big. looks bigger. he follows all the weston price principles, and does a keto carnivore diet often as well as like 5 day straight fasts where he only drinks mineral water... do you think he is natty. he claims fully natty

drudge.jpg

Barbarian.jpeg

About_Us_Brian.jpg

Jing

i cant say man, im not sure what the limits would be. im curious to know of his overall diet and lifestyle.
theres another dude, owner of ancestral supplements. i think he claims 5'10, 180 pounds but looks pretty big. looks bigger. he follows all the weston price principles, and does a keto carnivore diet often as well as like 5 day straight fasts where he only drinks mineral water... do you think he is natty. he claims fully natty

drudge.jpg

Barbarian.jpeg

About_Us_Brian.jpg
No I don't believe he's natural.

Jack Earth

Your so stubborn haha there isnt anybody on this forum that will ever look like ohearn even if they hop on gear
He is elite genetics
I expect a very long rant reply from you how what I say is not true and with 10 - 20 years natty training you can be like ohearn lol

drudge.jpg

Barbarian.jpeg

About_Us_Brian.jpg

Ronald1919

drudge.jpg

Barbarian.jpeg

About_Us_Brian.jpg

My man you been scammed if you think for a second that's Natty

Dr. B

My man you been scammed if you think for a second that's Natty
i think hes 185 at 5'10... i think 11% bodyfat or so. the dude claims hes been doing an ancestral life for years. does oxygen therapy, avoids all kinds of radiation, eats all the meat organs and raw milk, no eating out, very low pufa intake, he started the stuff like 10 or so years ago think hes 40 now.

Ron J

No I don't believe he's natural.
He is holding onto kettlebells, most likely with a pump, and perhaps holding his breath, which usually brings out vascularity. At 210-220 lbs, I show more striations with similar vascularity(cold-unflexed). So his physique can be achieved naturally.
But it doesn't mean that any man can achieve such physique; I think it depends on how many androgenic traits a man checks out.

Dr. B

He is holding onto kettlebells, most likely with a pump, and perhaps holding his breath, which usually brings out vascularity. At 210-220 lbs, I show more striations with similar vascularity(cold-unflexed). So his physique can be achieved naturally.
But it doesn't mean that any man can achieve such physique; I think it depends on how many androgenic traits a man checks out.
interesting mate, how tall are you? are you natural?

Jing

Picture?

Ron J

interesting mate, how tall are you? are you natural?
I was when I achieved such physique. But due to my pubertal gyno/puffy nipples I ended up using aromatase inhibitors and androsterone/DHT on my nipples. Trying to get rid of it was one of the reasons I got into bodybuilding. Those substances helped somewhat, but to remain with an okay chest I must remain in the single digits bodyfat. Height is 6'4".

Dr. B

I was when I achieved such physique. But due to my pubertal gyno/puffy nipples I ended up using aromatase inhibitors and androsterone/DHT on my nipples. Trying to get rid of it was one of the reasons I got into bodybuilding. Those substances helped somewhat, but to remain with an okay chest I must remain in the single digits bodyfat. Height is 6'4".

did you have a similar amount of muscle mass? at 6'4 to have comparable muscle size i would imagine you would weigh 230-240+ at a similar leanness!

Ronald1919

i think hes 185 at 5'10... i think 11% bodyfat or so. the dude claims hes been doing an ancestral life for years. does oxygen therapy, avoids all kinds of radiation, eats all the meat organs and raw milk, no eating out, very low pufa intake, he started the stuff like 10 or so years ago think hes 40 now.
Yea no like most social media people he's lying feeding you pipe dreams. Dude everyone on there claims to have figured out the secret muscle inducing lifestyle. When will you guys learn weight and height don't matter...it's all about how you look sculpted abs 3 d muscles and vascularity is an impossible combo. I can post much closer physique to what a natural could look like but your hero here isn't even on a low dose. At least Han here is honest about what he's on and he's nowhere near your guy

T

TheBeard

how did you find the guys name in one second, as I did the search web for image and it didnt pull up the Ernest guys name.

Mike O hearn is much older, i think the dudes like in his 50s or 40s. Seid is like 25. Even if they get some vaccines, theres some people getting much more, whereas some are getting the minimum. theres also ways to get around it, you can have a medical excuse, a religious excuse, and possibly other excuses.

I know Seid went to public high school but i have no idea if O Hearn went to private school or anything else and if the laws were different back then on vaccines. It's really not something you can know just based off someone living in the US. moreover the vaccines are one factor, there are also the dental x rays, other x rays and a bunch of other factors which mainstream medicine believes have no impact on human health whereas Peat thinks they have significant impact.

If you opened the link @jamies33 posted, there are a few clues, including his nickname "Gigachad".
If you then Google "Gigachad real name", you stumble accross his real everyday life pictures and his bio.

God I'm in my mid 30s, you are in your mid 20s, and you are the one challenged by electronic tools.

T

TheBeard

drudge.jpg

Barbarian.jpeg

About_Us_Brian.jpg

You are either trolling or delusional.
You have no clue of what's achievable naturally.

rr1

If you opened the link @jamies33 posted, there are a few clues, including his nickname "Gigachad".
If you then Google "Gigachad real name", you stumble accross his real everyday life pictures and his bio.

God I'm in my mid 30s, you are in your mid 20s, and you are the one challenged by electronic tools.
"Gigachad" is not a real person lol. It's a collection of altered photographs from many different eastern European body builders.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZudFcSE2ts
for anyone asking ..

Andman

drudge.jpg

Barbarian.jpeg

About_Us_Brian.jpg
o_O brother i have a bridge to sell you if youre interested

made from chicken, broccoli and ancestral supplements haha

Dr. B

eh, you're likely much more challenged by electronic tools than me, although to be honest, I generally avoid electronic tools/devices other than just a computer/smartphone. You seem to make too many assumptions about other people far too soon. You claimed to know the personal medical records of two famous people simply because they live and grew up in the US... as far as searching "Gigachad real name", that may work, but not in seconds. I had previously seen some meme of the Gigachad thing which didn't mention the dudes real name so I didn't bother searching that. I did try the image search but it didn't pull it up, although i only looked at the first few pages.

You are either trolling or delusional.
You have no clue of what's achievable naturally.

Neither, not as delusional as you as your personal experience does not apply to what is/isn't achievable naturally. There's people who have achieved 170 pounds at a relatively lean weight in just 4 years of training, while growing up on canola oil, iron multivitamins, fluoridated water, vaccines, and dental xrays. You mentioned you personally used gear but still don't look as good as hans. there is your answer. you're going off personal experience and applying it to everyone, setting the same limits on everyone and saying anyone who passes you is on the stuff.
the ancestral dude i posted above is very possibly natty. he's 185 at 5'10, and decently lean. again there are like 20 or more factors which, according to Peat, significantly impact human health, yet according to most of the fitness/medical community they don't mean much while genetics and drug usage are blamed for the results anyone has. I don't know what protocol/lifestyle/training you follow but if you arent getting results I would assume its one of those factors, and I would eliminate those factors before even trying gear. gear itself has different effects dependent on your metabolic state... if you're in a slow metabolic/diseased state, even small amounts of gear will cause side effects and you wont gain anywhere near the same results as using it in a high metabolic state.

there is no such thing as something being or not being "achievable naturally", there are no set in stone limits for anything. jeff seid is like 200 or 205 pounds at 6 feet tall and lean... can you clarify what are you saying the natural limit is for someone to be jeffs height and as lean as jeff? because if you drop down to even like 195 pounds at 6 feet tall, and as lean as jeff, you end up with a physique that a bunch of natties have everywhere. if the average is 195 pounds then its reasonable for above average to be at 205 especially with all the possible variations in diet, pufa, environment, etc. im not sure if there is any set in stone limit for how much muscle you can gain. the reason you can reasonably say the olympia dudes use gear is because they arent tested for it, because of the money at stake, the value the gear provides in a mr O show, and especially the fact so many are bald and have distended abdomens and a look that you wouldn't get simply from building lots of muscle.

Dr. B

Yea no like most social media people he's lying feeding you pipe dreams. Dude everyone on there claims to have figured out the secret muscle inducing lifestyle. When will you guys learn weight and height don't matter...it's all about how you look sculpted abs 3 d muscles and vascularity is an impossible combo. I can post much closer physique to what a natural could look like but your hero here isn't even on a low dose. At least Han here is honest about what he's on and he's nowhere near your guy
but what is it based on, what do you think a natural could look like? how do we know what naturally achievable means given there are so many factors besides diet, training and genetics and drug usage which drastically affect the health of a human and the level of physique they can build

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom