TheBeard

Attachments

• DDFBC9B2-34A0-47D4-B69F-44332A855FEB.jpeg
    DDFBC9B2-34A0-47D4-B69F-44332A855FEB.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 55

rr1

He does exist.
His name is Ernest Khalimov, Instagram handle berlin.1969

The photographs only have a slightly enhanced lighting to exacerbate his definition.
That is not a real person man... please watch the video i linked

T

TheBeard

That is not a real person man... please watch the video i linked

I did, I've watched all the videos on the topic months ago.
He is completely real, has two brothers, and only look slightly different on posing pictures than in every day life pictures.

Dr. B

Gigchad is an art project, not a genuine person. Fresh video on the topic:
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tUmvvIr0cAw

hey mate, I think theres some confusion. I think what TheBeard means is that the 'gigachad' as listed on several meme websites is a real person. theres multiple websites, one was linked earlier and there is several others which have a page for "gigachad" where they list out funny troll stuff like how he makes even regular alphas tremble in fear. the sites use pictures of that Ernest guy, which do look enhanced.

MrGilbert

hey mate, I think theres some confusion. I think what TheBeard means is that the 'gigachad' as listed on several meme websites is a real person. theres multiple websites, one was linked earlier and there is several others which have a page for "gigachad" where they list out funny troll stuff like how he makes even regular alphas tremble in fear. the sites use pictures of that Ernest guy, which do look enhanced.
TheBeard is claiming "only have a slightly enhanced lighting to exacerbate his definition."

YrQJReEsIJf7x4RlTSOjvF9PMJWqiYB5mcZmUO1_Ouk.png

Does this look like only "slightly enhanced" lighting?

Dr. B

TheBeard is claiming "only have a slightly enhanced lighting to exacerbate his definition."

View attachment 24274
Does this look like only "slightly enhanced" lighting?
what the hell mate. the girl looks mostly similar. the guy looks totally different. unedited pic looks like a normal dude! his jaw and cheekbones are worse than mine! what about the instagram pic/profile where he uploads pics though?

Ron J

did you have a similar amount of muscle mass? at 6'4 to have comparable muscle size i would imagine you would weigh 230-240+ at a similar leanness!
You might be correct.
I'm certain that it is achievable. My first three years of lifting were on and off, and after that I only lifted semi-serious for less than two years. After that I've been lifting to maintain and for other mental and physical benefits. In total I've been lifting for around 10/11 years. If I take it serious, specially a lower body routine(heavy deadlifts) I'd easily achieve that weight.
I just think that each individual has to be realistic;. As I mentioned before, my guess is that it depends on how many androgenic traits a man has. You can expect slightly more with proper nutrition by optimizing hormones and overcoming the current estrogenic environment.

Jonnie

Yeah man, it's been a consistent journey.
Gyno is usually due to estrogen and prolactin, but sometimes progesterone can also cause poofy nipples. I'd say lots of sunlight, low pufa diet, getting all your micros, exercise in the sun if possible, and use an AI. Vitamin E is good for this, as is androsterone, but vit E is a good start. The biggest factor that keeps my nipples tight is exercise in sunlight by far.
Thanks Hans!

Snarf

Yeah man, it's been a consistent journey.
Gyno is usually due to estrogen and prolactin, but sometimes progesterone can also cause poofy nipples. I'd say lots of sunlight, low pufa diet, getting all your micros, exercise in the sun if possible, and use an AI. Vitamin E is good for this, as is androsterone, but vit E is a good start. The biggest factor that keeps my nipples tight is exercise in sunlight by far.
How many daily iu of Vitamin E would you recommend Hans?

Dr. B

400-800IU depending on how high estrogen and prolactin is.
how do you think it would impact vitamin K and D levels. i think it improves vitamin A retention but i thought Haidut or someone mentioned vitamin E can deplete vitamin K levels

Risingfire

i havent seen evidence he has, and if he has that is a horrible physique to have as a non natural. its something many could achieve with a long period of training and dieting.
Clueless. I've been lifting for 20 years and Seid has the same amount of muscle as me. I naturally gain muscle more than the majority of men. If you think he could look like that naturally at 22, I have beach front property I can see to you in Arizona

Hey guys,

I thought I'd make this vid sharing my thoughts on roids and if I'm using them. Even when I was in college with like 16" arms, some guys thought I was on the juice. Hilarious!
But now with 18.3" arms at 100kg BW, 5'10", more and more people have started to wonder if I'm juicing (and they're not referring to OJ lol).

This vid is just to share my thoughts, and I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts on this subject as well.

View: https://youtu.be/9IbJFnDX9aM

@Hans, just curious, but are you O blood type? I have read O blood types tend to me more muscular. I’m O bloodtype and this seems to perhaps be the case. My legs tend to be on the muscular although I don’t weightlift, but I do hike.

Attachments

• 05C9197B-5621-4685-A971-D62B06D36B0E.jpeg
    05C9197B-5621-4685-A971-D62B06D36B0E.jpeg
    534.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Since Han’s is a weightlifter, thought this was interesting:

“Physical Exercise: The blood type O stress prescription Unlike blood type A, blood type O individuals generally respond well to intense exercise (lifting weights, running, biking, swimming, aerobics) as a safety valve. But a word of caution, know your current limits. Meditation and visualization

-that article also discusses the othe blood types as well

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom