Introduction To Your Products

stackz07

Hi, I first became aware of you a few Danny Roddy webcasts back and have been finally able to take some time and look into some of your research and products. I want to try your products but have, through a lot of money and trial and error, built some loyalties to my current products. I would appreciate a one time coupon code to try some of your products if possible. I am interested in about 200 worth and if they are of high quality you'll have me as a repetitive customer and an advertiser for you. I play poker full time and sell a lot of products by referral on and off the tables constantly!

postman

Hi, I first became aware of you a few Danny Roddy webcasts back and have been finally able to take some time and look into some of your research and products. I want to try your products but have, through a lot of money and trial and error, built some loyalties to my current products. I would appreciate a one time coupon code to try some of your products if possible. I am interested in about 200 worth and if they are of high quality you'll have me as a repetitive customer and an advertiser for you. I play poker full time and sell a lot of products by referral on and off the tables constantly!
I hope you get it.

@haidut can I also please have a $300 coupon pretty please? :claporange:dancenanner:carrot2:dancenanner:claporange

brix

Ha.

OP
S

stackz07

Oh, for the record I'm not asking for the whole amount hah! I would never try that as I want to support small business of course!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals