Intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy

NatachaRose

My sister is pregnant and has been diagnosed with Intrahepatic cholestasis.
I’ve read that it’s genetic but I can’t help but wonder if this has something to do with a lack of progesterone maybe or her thyroid?
She’s clearly hypothyroid but never been treated.
Could she start taking NDT during her pregnancy or is it best to wait? And what about natural progesterone?
She’s taking low doses of aspirin and eat a pro metabolic diet rich in minerals.
What would you suggest?
Thanks

D

Doer

I know some people might frown at me for saying this because its so anti-peat or whatever but PLEASE give her some soluble fiber (beans,oats,apples but beans are best). For more info just search for Karen Hurd or Garrett Smith.

OP
NatachaRose

NatachaRose

I know some people might frown at me for saying this because its so anti-peat or whatever but PLEASE give her some soluble fiber (beans,oats,apples but beans are best). For more info just search for Karen Hurd or Garrett Smith.
She eats apples and a daily carrot salad and tons of fruits, and she’s been craving porridge so I guess she needs more fibers maybe. Thanks

D

Doer

She eats apples and a daily carrot salad and tons of fruits, and she’s been craving porridge so I guess she needs more fibers maybe. Thanks
I'd say stop the many fruits, apples and bananas for the fiber and potassium respectively are good enough. Too much fructose and sugar in general will only make her liver worse and in turn the cholestasis (impaired bile flow) even worse. Beans and porridge will do wonders just give it a couple months and please research the work of Karen Hurd it will open your (and everyone's eyes!)

facesavant

My sister is pregnant and has been diagnosed with Intrahepatic cholestasis.
I’ve read that it’s genetic but I can’t help but wonder if this has something to do with a lack of progesterone maybe or her thyroid?
She’s clearly hypothyroid but never been treated.
Could she start taking NDT during her pregnancy or is it best to wait? And what about natural progesterone?
She’s taking low doses of aspirin and eat a pro metabolic diet rich in minerals.
What would you suggest?
Thanks
Bile salts maybe would help. I'm looking into it too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals