Logan-

I think injaculation can be a good substitute for NoFap. You still experience the orgasm, satiety, and relaxation; but you don't experience the low energy, lowered motivation, lowered mental capacity, lowered mood etc. that happen after the ejaculation.

The question is, is this dangerous in the long term? Could it have any negative effects on human physiology?

This link explains how it's done: Everything You Need to Know About Injaculation - Selfhacked

When a male reaches orgasm, and the ejaculate is forced to remain 'inside' or redirected into the bladder, either by clenching or physical manipulation through the taint.

Urban Dictionary: injaculate

I can do this through clenching[1]; without any physical manipulation. So, my question applies to that method, not the finger-press method that people generally refer to.

Found this, I don't know if the thoughts given are true : https://www.quora.com/How-does-injaculation-cause-infertility-in-males-check-the-details

[1]: Clenching the muscles of the pelvic floor just before the orgasm prevents ejaculation. Think about how kegel exercises are done, same muscles.

Last edited:

lvysaur

That sounds painful.

I think edging might be a more promising compromise.

pisser

sure, but you're not going to get the psychological benefits. And you can make case that the psychological benefits are what improve your testosterone, although physically obstaining from sexual activity alone improves your testosterone and prolactin levels. Still, I'd recommend doing it legitimately.

Ulysses

I looked into this once after discovering it on my own, and ultimately concluded that it’s dangerous. Also, semen retention is only half the purported benefit of nofap. The other half is normalizing brain chemistry by avoiding orgasm, which dumps massive amounts of dopamine into the synapses; retrograde ejaculation does not prevent orgasm.

baccheion

I think injaculation can be a good substitute for NoFap. You still experience the orgasm, satiety, and relaxation; but you don't experience the low energy, lowered motivation, lowered mental capacity, lowered mood etc. that happen after the ejaculation.

The question is, is this dangerous in the long term? Could it have any negative effects on human physiology?

This link explains how it's done: Everything You Need to Know About Injaculation - Selfhacked

When a male reaches orgasm, and the ejaculate is forced to remain 'inside' or redirected into the bladder, either by clenching or physical manipulation through the taint.

Urban Dictionary: injaculate

I can do this through clenching[1]; without any physical manipulation. So, my question applies to that method, not the finger-press method that people generally refer to.

Found this, I don't know if the thoughts given are true : https://www.quora.com/How-does-injaculation-cause-infertility-in-males-check-the-details

[1]: Clenching the muscles of the pelvic floor just before the orgasm prevents ejaculation. Think about how kegel exercises are done, same muscles.
Injaculation still leads to many of the same issues. Even just getting close to climax can be similar.

I notice an absence of sleepiness/fatigue or refractory period after if I'm taking a multivitamin, D + K, and chelated/TRAACS magnesium supplement. Maybe it's due to zinc and B6 countering prolactin or aromatase inhibiting nutrients in the multivitamin (AOR Ortho-Core)?

rei

This is some next level insanity. What exactly is the proposed mechanism why this diseased form would be better than conventional ejaculation? By my understanding you pee out the semen after such an event.

I can see the benefit of nofap for people struggling to keep addiction under control, but this "injaculation" must be something a troll factory conceived.

Sheik

I don't think retrograde ejaculation has the benefits because you still lose the semen. I felt worn out after it, anyway. Well I think I did it but I can't be certain.

Some people say that "dry orgasms" have (some of?) the benefits of nofap but I've never been able to do them so I wouldn't know.

Dave Clark

I had read about a study that showed lower risk of prostate cancer when a male ejaculates at least 20 days out of a month (sorry, I do not remember the study). To me, it only makes sense, anything, whether it is urine, feces, semen should not sit and ferment in it's given gland. Nature designed it to come out, I think that is obvious, but I understand what you guys are going for, I just think it is forcing the body to do something it shouldn't. I don't have a strong opinion either way, I just know which way I lean.

rei

Absolutely, even most animals do it instinctively. They mate whenever possible, and when not possible they masturbate or do homosexual stuff.

This whole nofap craze is just some people raking in money by saying controversial things that go against all available research on regular ejaculation.

Jing

Absolutely, even most animals do it instinctively. They mate whenever possible, and when not possible they masturbate or do homosexual stuff.

This whole nofap craze is just some people raking in money by saying controversial things that go against all available research on regular ejaculation.
So how much would you recommend to ejaculate ? Everyday?

vulture

Those animals look like me, I try to mate whenever possible life’s short, bro

vulture

I don't think it is a good idea to take drugs so you can keep on ejaculating..
Maybe you didn’t read too much about it’s effects on addiction and dopamine. I’d like to try it soon, BTW

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom