In your country: how do you think this is going to end? I asked Ray as well...

Rafe

I jumped to the end so I could contribute before I read everyone else’s thoughts.

I think dissenters will spontaneously self-organize, will learn ways of identifying each other quickly (joke about secret handshakes obligatory), trust each other, bring each other along. Feed each other.

Critical: we will develop networks of analog communication & mutual aid across our towns, regions, rural areas, & the world. Introductions to each other through trusted intermediaries, as underground networks have always done in order to continue their work.

We’ll do a lot of couch surfing in each other’s homes, late night talking to compare our views, support each other, respect our differences, & clarify the roles we use for dissent. We’ll publish hard copy pamphlets, zines, stickers, stamps. And distribute them anonymously. When we are disappeared & denied our internet access (which is now happening for people losing their jobs) we will be going analog.

Learn how to publish just as you would in this forum, but also in hard copy. Establish routes of communication through people who can still travel (by car or some kind of relay). Learn how pirate radio works & set up a small radio shop if you are good at that. Learn how to write a letter & then be Lysander Spooner & start your own mail relay. Write short form dramas, compose dissenting music, make dissenting art, that can be performed, passed on. Collect old bikes & fix them then figure out how a bike exchange would work when gas gets too expensive or a car isn’t available. Learn how paper maps work. If you have a house you can be a local supply or meeting place. Sounds like a fossilized, romantic view? I really don’t think so anymore.

Be good at something that contributes & you can exchange. Stockpile things people need.

It could look something like in “Children of Men” but quieter & duller. There will be a silent river of dissent by people who are afraid or are self-censoring. The logistics will be what people are capable of sacrificing. Singles will be able to do things parents can’t. Old people will know things they can teach, young people will pass up their insights & enthusiasm. I’ve never done anything quite like this but now I’ve never been surer of anything. It’s not like we don’t know how this goes.

Start to figure out how to connect with likeminded face-to-face. This forum has been invaluable to me for support & focus.

Most will go into the brave new world & since the Soma is free they won’t even feel any pain. The cities will be smartened. But there is that other land where things are grittier, but also, very real.

GreekDemiGod

In my country, they've banned the plebs from entering malls without the green certificate. This has caused a surge in daily vaccination numbers. Over 40% of the country is now vaccinated. If that percentage goes over 50%, it will be big trouble for us unvaccinated.
The media and authorities are denigrating unvaccinated, viewing them as second-class citizens.

Lee Simeon

Antibody Dependent Enhancement. Apparently animal trials in the past on coronavirus vaccines ended up killing all test animals upon subsequent exposure to other strains of coronavirus due to this phenomenon. This wave of lethality took place 6 months or a year after vaccination. I've heard this claim many times from many qualified doctors but I haven't looked at the studies myself.

Check out the interview with a former Pfizer VP and Pfizer chief scientist Michael Yeadon below, he covers it along with the other risks posed by this injection campaign.

Should we not have seen many more deaths already if this was the case?

CiggyTardust

Should we not have seen many more deaths already if this was the case?
I believe we have and will continue to see more deaths this winter. Evidence will be suppressed or blamed on other things, of course. See clip below:

Lee Simeon

CiggyTardust

What would it take for you to change your mind?
I could ask you the same thing? I've devoted many hours of research to this subject so I'm not coming at this uninformed. Time will tell.

Also, I've provided plenty of credentialed sources, solid information to back up what I'm saying. So far you're just skeptical and provide no refutation? Did you even watch the interview with Michael Yeadon?

Lee Simeon

I could ask you the same thing? I've devoted many hours of research to this subject so I'm not coming at this uninformed. Time will tell.

Also, I've provided plenty of credentialed sources, solid information to back up what I'm saying. So far you're just skeptical and provide no refutation? Did you even watch the interview with Michael Yeadon?
No, but I will check it out. Was just curious since you seemed certain that evidence would be surpressed or blamed on other things

CiggyTardust

No, but I will check it out. Was just curious since you seemed certain that evidence would be surpressed or blamed on other things
If you've gotten this far and don't suspect the MSM and social media companies are actively suppressing and censoring information while constantly lying about this whole pandemic, well, nothing I can say will convince you...

Lee Simeon

If you've gotten this far and don't suspect the MSM and social media companies are actively suppressing and censoring information while constantly lying about this whole pandemic, well, nothing I can say will convince you...
What lies specifically?

CiggyTardust

What lies specifically?
I've checked your post history and see you ask plenty of questions like this while contributing little.

It's not my job to inform you or convince you of anything, you have the internet at your fingertips. And again, if you really are asking these kinds of questions at this point then I don't have much faith you'll put 2 and 2 together anyway.

Peater

I've checked your post history and see you ask plenty of questions like this while contributing little.

It's not my job to inform you or convince you of anything, you have the internet at your fingertips. And again, if you really are asking these kinds of questions at this point then I don't have much faith you'll put 2 and 2 together anyway.
Fair comment. Apparently "people have reported relief from taking the vaccine". Sounds like utter bunk to me.

Lee Simeon

Fair comment. Apparently "people have reported relief from taking the vaccine". Sounds like utter bunk to me.
Wtf why would I lie about that. Chech covidlaunghaulers on reddit and you will find many posts like that

Sharko

If we adopt the bitcoin standard thus fixing the money we can turn around. If the bankers and technocrats control the money, they control everything except a remnant of people who will have to go into hiding during a horrific dark age with a minute chance of survival. Bitcoin, in my view is the only hope for human freedom. So many ill, metabolically deranged brains wandering about the earth who cannot perceive, think, act in a manner congruent with life. Fix the money, and you fix the food supply, the pharma hold, work, art,...
LOL, You're an innocent. Bitcoin and all the blockchain is controlled "by them". Do you really think that some Individual person create the Bitcoin? lol

Rafe

It's working: I didn't know how I'd find other people like me in my community. I suspected I needed another person to be a kind of liaison. I thought that sounded dramatic. Turned out, it worked.

I live & work in the same neighborhood. I went down the street to my raw milk guy last week & told him I was about to lose my job. Today he asked me where I was with it. Not only did he give effusive support, but he said he knows someone else on my campus that is doing the same thing. So he's going to put us in touch with each other.

My network is building. It's on.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
It's working: I didn't know how I'd find other people like me in my community. I suspected I needed another person to be a kind of liaison. I thought that sounded dramatic. Turned out, it worked.

I live & work in the same neighborhood. I went down the street to my raw milk guy last week & told him I was about to lose my job. Today he asked me where I was with it. Not only did he give effusive support, but he said he knows someone else on my campus that is doing the same thing. So he's going to put us in touch with each other.

That is great. I work in a hospital and so far they only tell people when the vaccine clinics are held and I haven't heard any discussion of a mandate. I only know one person for sure in my area who won't be getting it but I know there are others in the facility who won't, too, based on rumors I have heard. But mostly no one talks about it.

SQu

I agree. Without trying I've connected with people who are thinking the save way, and we'll be having real get togethers too, it's been much more social than is my usual style even before the insanity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals