In your country: how do you think this is going to end? I asked Ray as well...

David G

There is no 'end', just a continuous process of good vs. evil, the outcomes of which will be mixed, with some battles lost and others won, but which over time will definitely lead to increasing instability due to the number of variables in the system and increasing massive manipulation of everything. The masses have way too much blind faith in authority and way too little comprehension of science, economics, psychology, history, etc., but there are also many millions of people who do understand those things and who can be very persuasive.

BTCMom

btc standard .... what is it ? Like central bank authority ? :))
bitcoin is controled by some intelligence services to pull off their dirty bussiness deals, they don't need standards.
BTC is when instead of the petro-dollar we use BTC as the reserve currency. Your current understanding of of what BTC is, is lacking so you should probably do some homework to learn. It is not about dirty business or intelligence services. Central banks are at the root of much of the world's suffering. The book The Bitcoin Standard is a great place to start.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Where is it written? I heard that the bible says the world will end if fully united under one person. Then the person (or government, even) would have no enemy left to fight than the people, so the people will become increasingly enslaved.
The first beast rises up, which is happening now. Receives a deadly wound, and ends. Satan is kicked out of Heaven, comes to earth, tells everyone He is the Messiah, everyone falls at his feet thinking he is Christ. Most Christians will think the rapture is here. That is the second beast that rises and allowed to heal the deadly wound. The rapture doctrine was setup by satan so that Christians would run right into his waiting arms, and they will. Sad. And of course that enemy will have no one to fight, because everyone will be at his knees worshipping him thanking he is Christ waiting to fly them out of here. The whole world will whore after him.
Since the COVID-19 narrative is crumbling, or at least now facing significant resistance, I expect another impending viral false-flag (but this time with a deadlier virus, cyberattack, etc) that would make any vaccine hesitance/resistance next to impossible. Another possibility (not mutually exclusive with the first one) that I see is a major/world (Taiwan, Iran, etc) war that would justify "developed" countries rolling out expeditiously all the measures (digital identify/currency, full surveillance, mandated/controlled consumption of food/medicine, etc) TPTB hoped to institute during the pandemic but for various reasons could not. I see signs that the vaxxed are getting suspicious of the planned boosters every 3-4 months, and are now willing to consider the idea that the whole thing may be more nefarious than presented. After 6-7 boosters I think many/most vaxxed will turn against the narrative. It seems to be happening in Israel right now after the fully vaccinated people who had 4-5 shots and were allowed to resume their normal lives (with green certificated, of course) were suddenly told they are considered "unvaxxed" again, with freedoms revoked again, until they get yet another booster. The vaxxed will only tolerate this if it does not inconvenience. Being constantly switched between vaxxed and unvaxxed groups and being asked to take countless shots is too much to handle, even for the sheep we live among. The wild card is the potential for increased mortality among the vaxxed. If they start dropping like flies over the next 6-12 months then I think TPTB have only one option left - all out nuclear war against everybody else...or else they fade into the oblivion of history.
War with Iran is coming.

Apple

BTC is when instead of the petro-dollar we use BTC as the reserve currency. Your current understanding of of what BTC is, is lacking so you should probably do some homework to learn. It is not about dirty business or intelligence services. Central banks are at the root of much of the world's suffering. The book The Bitcoin Standard is a great place to start.
And knowing all that you don't own any bitcoins?...ridiculous

Regina

Since the COVID-19 narrative is crumbling, or at least now facing significant resistance, I expect another impending viral false-flag (but this time with a deadlier virus, cyberattack, etc) that would make any vaccine hesitance/resistance next to impossible. Another possibility (not mutually exclusive with the first one) that I see is a major/world (Taiwan, Iran, etc) war that would justify "developed" countries rolling out expeditiously all the measures (digital identify/currency, full surveillance, mandated/controlled consumption of food/medicine, etc) TPTB hoped to institute during the pandemic but for various reasons could not. I see signs that the vaxxed are getting suspicious of the planned boosters every 3-4 months, and are now willing to consider the idea that the whole thing may be more nefarious than presented. After 6-7 boosters I think many/most vaxxed will turn against the narrative. It seems to be happening in Israel right now after the fully vaccinated people who had 4-5 shots and were allowed to resume their normal lives (with green certificated, of course) were suddenly told they are considered "unvaxxed" again, with freedoms revoked again, until they get yet another booster. The vaxxed will only tolerate this if it does not inconvenience. Being constantly switched between vaxxed and unvaxxed groups and being asked to take countless shots is too much to handle, even for the sheep we live among. The wild card is the potential for increased mortality among the vaxxed. If they start dropping like flies over the next 6-12 months then I think TPTB have only one option left - all out nuclear war against everybody else...or else they fade into the oblivion of history.
Remember the GPMB report (with Board Member Fauci) declared a 2nd deliberate release. This time the deliberate release of a lethal respiratory pathogen (pg 39).
The map on page 12 indicates "Anthrax Bioterrorism" as deliberately emerging. Not clear where the cartoonish diagram is indicating. The CDC in Atlanta itself???

Attachments

• GPMB_annualreport_2019.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 21

tankasnowgod

btc standard .... what is it ? Like central bank authority ? :))
Central Banks don't really need Bitcoin, as all it is at the end of the day is a distributed, open ledger protected by cryptography. Central Banks have their own private ledgers, much of which they try (and mostly do) keep secret.
bitcoin is controled by some intelligence services to pull off their dirty bussiness deals, they don't need standards.
I have heard the same things, that Bitcoin was created by banks, intelligence agencies and/or the heads of big national and federal governments (working together).

But really, they didn't need Bitcoin (or any other crypto) to pull off "dirty business deals." The swift system, bulk currency shipments and other techniques were used to fund Black Ops long before 2009. As detailed in this series of videos-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ssrcD5GdPQ&t=4s

As long as "Money Of Account" is in use, there is some good advantages of something like Bitcoin over Federal Reserve Notes, in the fact that is a more transparent system. Patrick Byrne laid out many of the hidden problems with the current, centralized system (including entities like Cede & Co.) in his 2014 CATO speech, and why he thought something like Bitcoin was a better solution.

Of course, if we went back to using Money of Exchange, like Gold and Silver, we wouldn't need any third parties. Or, if people started to understand currency, and figured out how to start and circulate their own, or their own negotiable instruments.

Or, ideally, if we all realized we lived in a universe of abundance and developed our innate natural ability to manifest all things that we want and/or need in this life from the ether at will. At that point, money would be completely unnecessary. After all, "Scarcity" is one of the postulates that modern economics rests on.

BTCMom

Central Banks don't really need Bitcoin, as all it is at the end of the day is a distributed, open ledger protected by cryptography. Central Banks have their own private ledgers, much of which they try (and mostly do) keep secret.

I have heard the same things, that Bitcoin was created by banks, intelligence agencies and/or the heads of big national and federal governments (working together).

But really, they didn't need Bitcoin (or any other crypto) to pull off "dirty business deals." The swift system, bulk currency shipments and other techniques were used to fund Black Ops long before 2009. As detailed in this series of videos-

As long as "Money Of Account" is in use, there is some good advantages of something like Bitcoin over Federal Reserve Notes, in the fact that is a more transparent system. Patrick Byrne laid out many of the hidden problems with the current, centralized system (including entities like Cede & Co.) in his 2014 CATO speech, and why he thought something like Bitcoin was a better solution.

Of course, if we went back to using Money of Exchange, like Gold and Silver, we wouldn't need any third parties. Or, if people started to understand currency, and figured out how to start and circulate their own, or their own negotiable instruments.

Or, ideally, if we all realized we lived in a universe of abundance and developed our innate natural ability to manifest all things that we want and/or need in this life from the ether at will. At that point, money would be completely unnecessary. After all, "Scarcity" is one of the postulates that modern economics rests on.

Perfect. Yep. Money is the root of all...

tankasnowgod

Perfect. Yep. Money is the root of all...
... commerce.

Money is just a tool, it's not "the root of all evil." Remember the quote is "The love of money is the root of all evil." It's really a representation of your energy, your labor. Neither one of those things in inherently evil, though you can certainly do evil things with them if you choose.

Perry Staltic

... commerce.

Money is just a tool, it's not "the root of all evil." Remember the quote is "The love of money is the root of all evil." It's really a representation of your energy, your labor. Neither one of those things in inherently evil, though you can certainly do evil things with them if you choose.

The Greek actually does not have the definite article the in that verse. So more realistically, I think, the correct interpretation is the love of money is a root of all evils.

unsubscribed

$BTC is no longer Bitcoin, it was hijacked around 2017, original code changed. Ask MasterCard.
Hence the birth of Bitcoin Cash, Hence the birth of Bitcoin Satoshi Vision.
The original white paper belongs to $BSV, a thriving ecosystem with endless opportunities for those willing to change the world they live in.

sweetpeat

The Greek actually does not have the definite article the in that verse. So more realistically, I think, the correct interpretation is the love of money is a root of all evils.
I don't think that's quite right either. Isn't it "the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil" ?

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Im the most pessimistic person I know regarding our future.

I see conservative voices on Twitter still thinking Trump is our way out. (Im in the US)

I see like minded friends- thinking these are a few bad years- but we shall pull out of it.

I see a mixed bag on the RPF. With those of you whom have lived under the heavy hand of government the most hesitant.

So I asked Ray for his insight.

Before I post his response here- id like to hear from YOU all (vs you responding to what he concludes).

How do you see this ending- when millions of people realize they have been duped, maimed and wanted dead?

(Or is it a question of “IF”)
Thx everyone so far who replied.

I will post Peats response later, but before that I need to clarify something.

With Peat I particularly asked about society’s response.
How global citizens will allow or disallow a ‘brave new world’ to usher in.
I am reading Dietrich Bonhoeffer (nazi Germany prisoner)- so it really got me thinking about the human response.

I didn’t communicate that at all in my original post.

Ill be back soon.

DB_2014

I have extremely mixed feelings on Bitcoin. I had the bulk of my savings in it for the last several months, and I made some good earnings. However, the fact that Bitcoin is now being promoted by corrupt financial institutions, TV ads, mainstream news, and many other sources I don't trust has me wondering. If the elites in the financial system truly believed bitcoin was a massive threat, I have no doubt they would have crushed it or declared it a "currency of terrorists" by now. There's a reason that Monero (XMR) is not hosted by most exchanges. There's a reason the IRS offered a $1 million reward to anyone who could hack Monero. It's the only cryptocurrency that is truly anonymous. There's a reason the dark web switched away from bitcoin to monero. Bitcoin has a public ledger that allows any world government to easily trace transactions.

All that being said, I have yet to find a better hedge against inflation than Bitcoin. In the end, I truly am undecided on Bitcoin. It has a lot of tremendous positives, but also a lot of negatives. If governments choose to ban exchanges and implement Central Bank Digital Currencies, they can dramatically clamp down on the ability of most people to even purchase Bitcoin.

I've spent the last several weeks trying to decide how to prepare for the future:

1. Sell my bitcoin and buy guns/food/supplies for what's coming. It looks like the US is headed for a horrendous collapse. Supply chain shortages, vaccine induced mass genocide, hyperinflation, etc... If there is a total collapse, I don't imagine Bitcoin will hold value when people are starving and willing to give anything for a can of food, a bottle of water, or a gun to defend themselves.

2. Hold my Bitcoin and hope for dear life that there no venezuela-style collapse.

In the last few days, I opted for option 1. I know that Bitcoin will continue to rise in the short-term and that I'll miss out on some gains. However, I just can't shake the feeling that there is a collapse of the entire system coming very soon. And that food, water, supplies, and guns will be much more utilitarian in the short-term than assets like Bitcoin. I feel more mentally prepared and at peace as i've been stocking up than I did while I was holding my earnings in Bitcoin.

Everyone has to make their own decision though. And I certainly could be wrong and Bitcoin may hit $1 million with the way inflation is headed. Still, I can't get over the idea that I need to have ample supplies for several months before I even consider getting back into bitcoin.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Remember the GPMB report (with Board Member Fauci) declared a 2nd deliberate release. This time the deliberate release of a lethal respiratory pathogen (pg 39).
The map on page 12 indicates "Anthrax Bioterrorism" as deliberately emerging. Not clear where the cartoonish diagram is indicating. The CDC in Atlanta itself???
Oh, right, I forgot about that. And on page 39 is also this gem "Ultimate Objectives":
"...There is no ambiguity or delay in the United Nations systemwide response to a global health emergency. There are clear rules, roles and responsibilities, along with a designated leader, empowered with the authority to coordinate across the system and experienced in leading a global response through regular simulations or actual events. WHO can rapidly mobilize countries and partners early in an outbreak or health emergency."

I don't think this leader exists (or can exist) under the current UN structure. To me, that suggests establishing some sort of quasi-world govt that would allow this single UN-based leader to have enough cross-country authority in order to be able to "coordinate" the response. It is also scary they talk about this leader acquiring experience through "...an actual event". Maybe what we are seeing right now is just the training phase for that leader. Which begs the question - who is that person somewhere in the world, in a position of power, that is getting trained to lead a global pandemic response?

unsubscribed

I have extremely mixed feelings on Bitcoin. I had the bulk of my savings in it for the last several months, and I made some good earnings. However, the fact that Bitcoin is now being promoted by corrupt financial institutions, TV ads, mainstream news, and many other sources I don't trust has me wondering. If the elites in the financial system truly believed bitcoin was a massive threat, I have no doubt they would have crushed it or declared it a "currency of terrorists" by now. There's a reason that Monero (XMR) is not hosted by most exchanges. There's a reason the IRS offered a $1 million reward to anyone who could hack Monero. It's the only cryptocurrency that is truly anonymous. There's a reason the dark web switched away from bitcoin to monero. Bitcoin has a public ledger that allows any world government to easily trace transactions.

All that being said, I have yet to find a better hedge against inflation than Bitcoin. In the end, I truly am undecided on Bitcoin. It has a lot of tremendous positives, but also a lot of negatives. If governments choose to ban exchanges and implement Central Bank Digital Currencies, they can dramatically clamp down on the ability of most people to even purchase Bitcoin.

I've spent the last several weeks trying to decide how to prepare for the future:

1. Sell my bitcoin and buy guns/food/supplies for what's coming. It looks like the US is headed for a horrendous collapse. Supply chain shortages, vaccine induced mass genocide, hyperinflation, etc... If there is a total collapse, I don't imagine Bitcoin will hold value when people are starving and willing to give anything for a can of food, a bottle of water, or a gun to defend themselves.

2. Hold my Bitcoin and hope for dear life that there no venezuela-style collapse.

In the last few days, I opted for option 1. I know that Bitcoin will continue to rise in the short-term and that I'll miss out on some gains. However, I just can't shake the feeling that there is a collapse of the entire system coming very soon. And that food, water, supplies, and guns will be much more utilitarian in the short-term than assets like Bitcoin. I feel more mentally prepared and at peace as i've been stocking up than I did while I was holding my earnings in Bitcoin.

Everyone has to make their own decision though. And I certainly could be wrong and Bitcoin may hit $1 million with the way inflation is headed. Still, I can't get over the idea that I need to have ample supplies for several months before I even consider getting back into bitcoin.
If you view Bitcoin as merely currency, something to trade, price go up, then you’re referring to $BTC.
You have every right to be suspicious.
When trying to use the network, it’s slow, it’s expensive.
As with everything, you take a look deeper, you will find that things are not what they appear to be.

sweetpeat

Kinds is not necessarily implied in the Greek πᾶς, which means all, every, any, whole.
Ah ok, I'm limited to the English translation. It's cool that you know Greek.
I wonder why it's translated that way. It makes more sense though, at least to my mind. Not every evil is motivated by money.

@Peatful Sorry for the off-topic. I have no predictions for the future.

DB_2014

If you view Bitcoin as merely currency, something to trade, price go up, then you’re referring to $BTC.
You have every right to be suspicious.
When trying to use the network, it’s slow, it’s expensive.
As with everything, you take a look deeper, you will find that things are not what they appear to be.

I've spent the last 6 months researching Bitcoin. Books, podcasts, interviews... you name it. I've taken a deeper look. And I see a lot of potential. The problem is, that potential does not account for things like vaccine-induced genocide, cyber polygon, mass supply chain crisis, and other impending catastrophes. If there is not a massive societal collapse in the next 5 years but just a slow burn, Bitcoin will continue to thrive. However, if there is a massive societal collapse, then items of survival like food, clothing, water, guns, etc... will be the most valued assets. Your assessment of Bitcon's value all depends on your outlook for the next 5 years. If all we're facing is hyperinflation, then yes, Bitcoin is the way. But during a venezuelan-style, societal collapse where all the basic necessities for survival are gone...Bitcoin won't be worth anything. Go read up on Venezuela and Argentina. One podcaster who survived the Venezuelan collapse said that the most valuable items in Venezuela are canned food. Women are selling their bodies for cans of tuna.

I personally am expecting a societal collapse. Not just a slow burn of hyperinflation.

unsubscribed

W
I've spent the last 6 months researching Bitcoin. Books, podcasts, interviews... you name it. I've taken a deeper look. And I see a lot of potential. The problem is, that potential does not account for things like vaccine-induced genocide, cyber polygon, mass supply chain crisis, and other impending catastrophes. If there is not a massive societal collapse in the next 5 years but just a slow burn, Bitcoin will continue to thrive. However, if there is a massive societal collapse, then items of survival like food, clothing, water, guns, etc... will be the most valued assets. Your assessment of Bitcon's value all depends on your outlook for the next 5 years. If all we're facing is hyperinflation, then yes, Bitcoin is the way. But during a venezuelan-style, societal collapse where all the basic necessities for survival are gone...Bitcoin won't be worth anything. Go read up on Venezuela and Argentina. One podcaster who survived the Venezuelan collapse said that the most valuable items in Venezuela are canned food. Women are selling their bodies for cans of tuna.

I personally am expecting a societal collapse. Not just a slow burn of hyperinflation.
BTC is not Bitcoin. Not anymore.
Majority of the industry speaks of the “ideas” of Bitcoin.
The code does not back this up.
This is what I’m referring to.

Bitcoin is a meta verse so to speak based on utility, it needs to be used… a lot.
If you have a solution to the supply chain issue, then Bitcoin (BSV) enables you to build that solution based on the “ideas” of what Bitcoin is.
You can’t build squat on BTC, not even a game like Snakes.
You’ve done your research into the forks and why they occurred, we speak of 2 different Bitcoin.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals