In your country: how do you think this is going to end? I asked Ray as well...

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Peat’s response to how people will allow this to end:

In 1789, many people in France finally understood that their rulers weren’t agents of god. If their basic ideology is confused, they can become followers of someone like Pol Pot. France was lucky to have alternative ideologies based on reason and a logical universe. In the US, I think the ideological problem makes a good solution very unlikely.

Lejeboca

Oh, right, I forgot about that. And on page 39 is also this gem "Ultimate Objectives":
"...There is no ambiguity or delay in the United Nations systemwide response to a global health emergency. There are clear rules, roles and responsibilities, along with a designated leader, empowered with the authority to coordinate across the system and experienced in leading a global response through regular simulations or actual events. WHO can rapidly mobilize countries and partners early in an outbreak or health emergency."

I don't think this leader exists (or can exist) under the current UN structure. To me, that suggests establishing some sort of quasi-world govt that would allow this single UN-based leader to have enough cross-country authority in order to be able to "coordinate" the response. It is also scary they talk about this leader acquiring experience through "...an actual event". Maybe what we are seeing right now is just the training phase for that leader. Which begs the question - who is that person somewhere in the world, in a position of power, that is getting trained to lead a global pandemic response?
O! Synchronicity, as you line to say, Haidut: Immediately after reading your post I've stumbled at this account lead from a comment on another website

You are being redirected...

1635293115941.png

PxD

In 1789, many people in France finally understood that their rulers weren’t agents of god. If their basic ideology is confused, they can become followers of someone like Pol Pot. France was lucky to have alternative ideologies based on reason and a logical universe. In the US, I think the ideological problem makes a good solution very unlikely.
The French Revolution was followed by 7-8 years of terror and chaos, until, ironically, an emperor came to power.

Regina

Oh, right, I forgot about that. And on page 39 is also this gem "Ultimate Objectives":
"...There is no ambiguity or delay in the United Nations systemwide response to a global health emergency. There are clear rules, roles and responsibilities, along with a designated leader, empowered with the authority to coordinate across the system and experienced in leading a global response through regular simulations or actual events. WHO can rapidly mobilize countries and partners early in an outbreak or health emergency."

I don't think this leader exists (or can exist) under the current UN structure. To me, that suggests establishing some sort of quasi-world govt that would allow this single UN-based leader to have enough cross-country authority in order to be able to "coordinate" the response. It is also scary they talk about this leader acquiring experience through "...an actual event". Maybe what we are seeing right now is just the training phase for that leader. Which begs the question - who is that person somewhere in the world, in a position of power, that is getting trained to lead a global pandemic response?
There was that time early on, before Trump went all "WarpSpeed", when Trump called it a hoax and Pompeo muttered to him, "It's just an exercise."

Ugghh, the Walking Dead TV show takes place in Atlanta.

Meanwhile, DARPA's ready:

drop67

Im the most pessimistic person I know regarding our future.

I see conservative voices on Twitter still thinking Trump is our way out. (Im in the US)

I see like minded friends- thinking these are a few bad years- but we shall pull out of it.

I see a mixed bag on the RPF. With those of you whom have lived under the heavy hand of government the most hesitant.

So I asked Ray for his insight.

Before I post his response here- id like to hear from YOU all (vs you responding to what he concludes).

How do you see this ending- when millions of people realize they have been duped, maimed and wanted dead?

(Or is it a question of “IF”)
A globalist government that wants stability and an ability to partake in hedonistic activities only wants order. So the best method to achieve this is to kill the unvaxxed, the ones who don't comply, they are dead not the vaccinated.to the government The vaccinated are honourable and loyal citizens of their countries and the unvaccinated are enemies of the state.

drop67

projected-global-fertility.jpg

There is no real need to eliminate billions, robots are a long way away considering the lack of tech innovation recently, everyone will just be pushed into submission and be dehumanised, having to eat soy beans and insects, track their carbon footprint, be unemployed on welfare and support mass immigration.

-Luke-

In Germany it seems like it will never end.
I don't think it was a coincidence that we had two dictatorships in this country in the last 100 years. Germans (well, ~80% of the population) are perfect subordinates and denunciators.

LucyL

I'm not sure it is possible to disintegrate worse than France did. Its one thing when its the government goons in uniform at your door, it's quite another when it's your neighbor you used to bbq with. This is a really dark view.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Peat is looking at the people’s response to leadership- not the greater war.

He’s suggesting that because of the way Americans ‘think’ (or don’t think)- we are indeed doomed.
We are more Cambodia than France.
It is dark.

BTCMom

He’s suggesting that because of the way Americans ‘think’ (or don’t think)- we are indeed doomed.
It is dark.
Well, choose your leader(s) well. For me, it isn't any human being.

Perry Staltic

It is dark.

This makes no sense. French idealism resulted in terror and totalitarianism (which is typical); American pragmatism resulted in liberty and a representative form of government.

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

What if the solution is to send all the people who want a totalitarian government to Australia and leave all the people who 'trust in God' here? Just a thought.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

This makes no sense. French idealism resulted in terror and totalitarianism (which is typical); American pragmatism resulted in liberty and a representative form of government.
So his view is too romantic? Or just flat out wrong?

Regardless, what did Orwell warn?
Basically- don’t let this happen to you.

But yet- we are aren’t we.

Perry Staltic

So his view is too romantic? Or just flat out wrong?

Regardless, what did Orwell warn?
Basically- don’t let this happen to you.

But yet- we are aren’t we.

I won't judge. I'll let him explain what he meant by saying the French were lucky to have a revolution based on ideology and reason, that ended in terror and despotism.

CiggyTardust

I see lots of doom and gloom here. Understandably, I guess. My take is a little different.

When friends ask me if I think things will get better or worse, my answer is "Yes." I think for one sector of the population, let's call them NPCs because that is a very accurate description for them, things will get worse. Much worse. If you aren't aware, the term NPC or 'Non-Playable Character' comes from video games where you have non-sentient characters that react to stimulus as they are programmed... they are essentially running on algorithms and cannot operate outside parameters set by the game's developers. This describes the person who believes the conventional narratives very well... when you try to dialogue with them it's as though you are talking to an algorithm, not a critically thinking person. They will respond as CNN programmed them to, for example.

But for those who refuse to go along with the globalist plan, things will get better. A lot better. Parallel economies and societies are forming and will continue to form as the technocracy grows more dystopian. For those people who disengage from the global system and integrate into localized, decentralized economies and supply chains, I believe there will be tremendous opportunity and perhaps even a renaissance. Hard times always create opportunity and resilience.

At the end of the day I have hope because of my faith in God. I also understand that truth always wins in the end. Their rotten system is built on untruth and as such cannot sustain itself, just like the Soviet empire and every corrupt tyranny in human history. We are living through the managed decline of the West and while that can be discouraging, it's also very hopeful because death is always seeded with life. The reality is that we always have a choice and no one can take our sovereignty away from us. For a concrete example of this, just look at how the Amish or Mennonites fared throughout this pandemic. Did it affect their lives much if at all?

InChristAlone

I see lots of doom and gloom here. Understandably, I guess. My take is a little different.

When friends ask me if I think things will get better or worse, my answer is "Yes." I think for one sector of the population, let's call them NPCs because that is a very accurate description for them, things will get worse. Much worse. If you aren't aware, the term NPC or 'Non-Playable Character' comes from video games where you have non-sentient characters that react to stimulus as they are programmed... they are essentially running on algorithms and cannot operate outside parameters set by the game's developers. This describes the person who believes the conventional narratives very well... when you try to dialogue with them it's as though you are talking to an algorithm, not a critically thinking person. They will respond as CNN programmed them to, for example.

But for those who refuse to go along with the globalist plan, things will get better. A lot better. Parallel economies and societies are forming and will continue to form as the technocracy grows more dystopian. For those people who disengage from the global system and integrate into localized, decentralized economies and supply chains, I believe there will be tremendous opportunity and perhaps even a renaissance. Hard times always create opportunity and resilience.

At the end of the day I have hope because of my faith in God. I also understand that truth always wins in the end. Their rotten system is built on untruth and as such cannot sustain itself, just like the Soviet empire and every corrupt tyranny in human history. We are living through the managed decline of the West and while that can be discouraging, it's also very hopeful because death is always seeded with life. The reality is that we always have a choice and no one can take our sovereignty away from us. For a concrete example of this, just look at how the Amish or Mennonites fared throughout this pandemic. Did it affect their lives much if at all?
Well said, yes the Amish did even better because they didn't stop working they were able to keep on selling their products.

Lee Simeon

Since the COVID-19 narrative is crumbling, or at least now facing significant resistance, I expect another impending viral false-flag (but this time with a deadlier virus, cyberattack, etc) that would make any vaccine hesitance/resistance next to impossible. Another possibility (not mutually exclusive with the first one) that I see is a major/world (Taiwan, Iran, etc) war that would justify "developed" countries rolling out expeditiously all the measures (digital identify/currency, full surveillance, mandated/controlled consumption of food/medicine, etc) TPTB hoped to institute during the pandemic but for various reasons could not. I see signs that the vaxxed are getting suspicious of the planned boosters every 3-4 months, and are now willing to consider the idea that the whole thing may be more nefarious than presented. After 6-7 boosters I think many/most vaxxed will turn against the narrative. It seems to be happening in Israel right now after the fully vaccinated people who had 4-5 shots and were allowed to resume their normal lives (with green certificated, of course) were suddenly told they are considered "unvaxxed" again, with freedoms revoked again, until they get yet another booster. The vaxxed will only tolerate this if it does not inconvenience. Being constantly switched between vaxxed and unvaxxed groups and being asked to take countless shots is too much to handle, even for the sheep we live among. The wild card is the potential for increased mortality among the vaxxed. If they start dropping like flies over the next 6-12 months then I think TPTB have only one option left - all out nuclear war against everybody else...or else they fade into the oblivion of history.
Why would you imagine they start dropping like flies in 6-12 months time?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals