HPV VACCINE

Phiah

Hi everyone-I would like anyone’s option or advice regarding the HPV vaccination. I’ve had a letter from my daughters school saying that a consent form will be sent out in the next week and they will be doing these vaccinations in school. My daughter is 12- I know that the general opinion on this forum is negative towards vaccinations in general-can anybody give me any information regarding this particular one..thanks in advance

Peatful

Hi @Phiah
My daughter is going to be 12 this summer.
I’m in the USA;
Where are you?

Peatful

Peatful

OP
Phiah

Phiah

Brill thanks for your help-she will not be having the vaccination-I’d already told her that she may not be and she was complaining that she’ll be the only one in her year not having it

Sativa

she will not be having the vaccination-I’d already told her that she may not be and she was complaining that she’ll be the only one in her year not having it

I feel that you made the wise choice.
I am also in the UK and was recently asked by a friend, with a 2 month old boy, about whether she should buy into the scare tactics used by the NHS to accept the 6-in-1 vaccination. She informed herself on the biological aspects, including the vaccine ingredients which would be injected directly into her new born's bloodstream - and she, thankfully, rejected the vaccines.

Another friend of mine who is also quite aware and informed, as well as being self-authoritative, rejected the NHS medical authorities vaccination schedule entirely. She has a fit, healthy and strong baby girl.

btw, italy recently independantly tested the 6-in-1 vaccines and they were found not to contain the intented listed antibodies! This led to the entire corrupt vaccine board being ejected, and replaced by more suitable people whom were not alligned with the agenda of the pro-vaccination groups etc. One wonders what the vaccines that had been causing so many neurological and health problems for italian kids actually contained. Many parents are seriously unhappy with this situation - understandably so!

InChristAlone

Ray Peat is against vaccinations. I even asked if I should do a chicken pox party just for the sake of immunity and he said no. So I'm thinking he takes the avoidance approach along with good nutrition and environment.

Layne

she was complaining that she’ll be the only one in her year not having it
Hi @Phiah, congratulations on your decision to not allow your daughter to have this very problematic vaccine. Her reaction to not getting it is a testament to the masterful public relations/slick advertising campaign(s) created by the makers.

I've looked into vaccination situation quite extensively, and have come to believe they're not nearly as safe as they're made out to be. Last I heard, about 150 young women have died from the HPV vaccine, and there's been over 30,000 reports of "adverse reactions". Because of these woeful statistics, Japan and a number of European countries have removed the HPV vaccine from their governmental recommendations. -- EDIT: I just read the # of deaths and adverse reactions is about double from the numbers I mentioned above.

One of these adverse reactions often reported is the development of ME/CFS, also known as Myalgic Encephalomylitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which in some cases can leave a person permanently sick and bedboud for years. ME/CFS is a disease characterized by a dysfunctional immune system, and is usually triggered by some kind of infection (like mononucleosis), or a vaccination. Vaccinations are inherently designed to create an "exaggerated" immune reaction (thus the use of adjuvents to do just that).

I've been a member of an ME/CFS onine forum for a number of years, and I can't tell you how many times I've read stories of people developing ME/CFS after a vaccination. Some were those that are required by colleges, by the military, by hospital policies, etc. Some of even developed it from getting a "simple" flu vaccine, which btw, still contains mercury.

There's much more I could share, but just want to let you know that I think you made the right decision by your daughter. The risk/reward ratio of getting this very questionable vaccination is abysmal.

Last edited:
OP
Phiah

Phiah

Thanks everyone, had I not found this forum and Dr Ray Peat I would have been totally oblivious to the dangers of vaccinations and many other “medicines” and wouldn’t have even questioned the vaccine-my sister (who works for the nhs) thinks I’m crazy to even think about refusing it!!

Waynish

HPV vaccine causes HPV. You don't have religious or philosophical exemptions in the UK? If UK doesn't have this, then best to just home school anyway... Do they have government lunches in UK too? I remember in US when I was early teens eating school lunch: on the package of the meat it said, "Grade D" on it.

OP
Phiah

Phiah

I’m sure that it’s optional and that when the form is sent I can state that she’s not to have it. They have lunches in school but I always send her with a packed lunch - she would love to be home schooled as she hates going but it’s not an option for me!!

Tenacity

I saw a lot of studies linking POTS to the Gardasil vaccine when I was researching it.

Peatress

View: https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1632813174448611330

Peater

Hi everyone-I would like anyone’s option or advice regarding the HPV vaccination. I’ve had a letter from my daughters school saying that a consent form will be sent out in the next week and they will be doing these vaccinations in school. My daughter is 12- I know that the general opinion on this forum is negative towards vaccinations in general-can anybody give me any information regarding this particular one..thanks in advance
Please take a good look at the search results on this site:

Personally I would not let them administer it, if she wants to get it herself when she is 'active' I'm sure there will be a keen jabber just waiting and ready to oblige. no charge!

margo

I feel that you made the wise choice.
I am also in the UK and was recently asked by a friend, with a 2 month old boy, about whether she should buy into the scare tactics used by the NHS to accept the 6-in-1 vaccination. She informed herself on the biological aspects, including the vaccine ingredients which would be injected directly into her new born's bloodstream - and she, thankfully, rejected the vaccines.

Another friend of mine who is also quite aware and informed, as well as being self-authoritative, rejected the NHS medical authorities vaccination schedule entirely. She has a fit, healthy and strong baby girl.

btw, italy recently independantly tested the 6-in-1 vaccines and they were found not to contain the intented listed antibodies! This led to the entire corrupt vaccine board being ejected, and replaced by more suitable people whom were not alligned with the agenda of the pro-vaccination groups etc. One wonders what the vaccines that had been causing so many neurological and health problems for italian kids actually contained. Many parents are seriously unhappy with this situation - understandably so!
Hi. But how do you know Italy was testing it? I can’t find anything about it. Do you have any link please?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals