Vaccine Mandate Help California

jasieltego

Hi All,

I need some advice regarding mandatory vaccinations.
My sister, brother and I are all refusing vaccinations. My sister is a pre school teacher, they have mandated her to get the vaccine before September 29,2021.
I read a memo stating deadline for healthcare worker vaccinations is September 29th and if they don't comply they lose their jobs. However my sister is not in the healthcare industry, I'm not sure where her job got that date from? Am I missing something?

Also, Didn't Biden state in his conference , it will be mandated for employers who have more than 100 employees? What if the company only has 20 employees? is it mandated?
Per my understanding this hasn't even become law. I could be wrong.

Lastly, my sister turned in a religious exemption and they told her they are not accepting religious exemptions but that they will consider it.
Then the manager went on to say that the local church is not giving religious exemptions.
So my question is can it be from any church?
Also it sounds somewhat bad for the manager to just mention one church is not giving them out when there's hundreds of churches in Los Angeles County.
Can they deny the religious exemption?

Sorry for all the questions.

Don

I would go find some facebook groups popping up. there alive now but will be shutdown soon i am sure. sjut use the search box.
this is a canadian one might be a good place to start to find soem usa ones and even california ones.

Perry Staltic

Some companies are downsizing, or splitting into separate companies, to get below the 100 employees mandate.

tankasnowgod

Hi All,

I need some advice regarding mandatory vaccinations.
My sister, brother and I are all refusing vaccinations. My sister is a pre school teacher, they have mandated her to get the vaccine before September 29,2021.
I read a memo stating deadline for healthcare worker vaccinations is September 29th and if they don't comply they lose their jobs. However my sister is not in the healthcare industry, I'm not sure where her job got that date from? Am I missing something?

Also, Didn't Biden state in his conference , it will be mandated for employers who have more than 100 employees? What if the company only has 20 employees? is it mandated?
Per my understanding this hasn't even become law. I could be wrong.
Of course it's not "law." The executive branch of government can't make any "laws." That's why we have things called "legislatures." A "mandate" isn't a "law." But, people have been complying with all sorts of non-laws for over a year now, so why do you think these petty tyrants are gonna stop doing what's working?

Also, "will be" is the future tense. He didn't even mandate anything, not yet. That dementia ridden public servant just said he was "working on a rule" that would possibly be applied thru OSHA, and everyone heard something even that he (or his hologram) didn't even say. Details matter, and no one wants to pay attention to them nowadays. It doesn't help that most people get their information from journalists, and most journalists are total morons.
Lastly, my sister turned in a religious exemption and they told her they are not accepting religious exemptions but that they will consider it.
Then the manager went on to say that the local church is not giving religious exemptions.
So my question is can it be from any church?
Also it sounds somewhat bad for the manager to just mention one church is not giving them out when there's hundreds of churches in Los Angeles County.
Can they deny the religious exemption?

Search the forum. This question has been asked a bunch of times, and the ideas in those threads would still apply. I don't think there's a "magic bullet" here, but there are a lot of good ideas to try.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

All your question are already answered on the forum. You may have to do a bit of search and read. Some helpful threads are

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals