How To Increase 5 Deiodinase Type 2?

success23

Hello.
Any supplement that will help me do this?
I had a long stressful lifestyle and from what i read cortisol inhibits type 2, increases type 1 and that increases reverse t3.. also reverse t3 inhibits type 2 further.

Any suggestions? Studies will be also helpful.

Kingpinguin

Hello.
Any supplement that will help me do this?
I had a long stressful lifestyle and from what i read cortisol inhibits type 2, increases type 1 and that increases reverse t3.. also reverse t3 inhibits type 2 further.

Any suggestions? Studies will be also helpful.

In vitro hepatic thyroid hormone deiodination in iron-deficient rats: effect of dietary fat. - PubMed - NCBI

”Iron deficiency decreased plasma concentrations of T3 and T4 and increased in vitro hepatic rT3 deiodination, suggesting that the ID animals tend to metabolize thyroid hormones via deactivating pathways.”

Could be worth investigating if you are low on iron or have a dysfunctional iron system.
You need copper and retinol to produce ceruloplasmin which utilize iron. Then you need vitamin D and magnesium to absorb iron since they regulate hepcidin, ferroportin, lowering C-reactive protein (lower inflammation thus increasing bodys ability to absorb iron from food). U get tons of copper and retinol from beef liver. Get eat liver every week. Take 1000 IU vitamin D and like 500mg magnesium everyday. Should make a difference. I see this pattern very common.

shine

Have you had experience with Tudca?

I started it 2-3 days ago. I was sold after the first small dose. Absolutely incredible stuff for me. Today I had a short, but intense pain in my gallbladder, probably mobilized a gallstone. I get a rumbling sensation in the gallbladder/liver area shortly after every dose, feels like the congested bile ducts get flushed. It also has a strong, immediate anti-depressive effect on me, like everything that decreases microglial activation. If you have issues with liver/gallbladder I highly recommend it.

Mauritio

I started it 2-3 days ago. I was sold after the first small dose. Absolutely incredible stuff for me. Today I had a short, but intense pain in my gallbladder, probably mobilized a gallstone. I get a rumbling sensation in the gallbladder/liver area shortly after every dose, feels like the congested bile ducts get flushed. It also has a strong, immediate anti-depressive effect on me, like everything that decreases microglial activation. If you have issues with liver/gallbladder I highly recommend it.
Yeah thanks man. I already ordered it. Because yesterday someone mentioned it on my new post and it was on list for a long time ,so I am happy I'll get finally around to try it ...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals