How Doctors Die

sunny

.... I've had medical directives on my to do list. This article makes me realize I need to get them done.

Herbie

Anything beyond treating wounds and I'd choose to die then treat any lifestyle disease with radiation or surgery. I just can't allow that kind of violence to be done to me.

Peatful

Thought this was going to be an expose on suicide tbh

Saw an odd number of male MDs and even surgeons kill themselves

Good article
Thx for posting

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Thank you for this interesting article. The problems of over-medication and too many medical procedures are money-driven as the article noticed. And the better your insurance, the more the hospitals are going to do with you. Without a will or an advocate, doctors are force by the hospital rules to do whatever seems possible and run up the hospital bill and prolonging the suffering. We also saw that with the Covid treatments, the system does whatever to maximize profits. Health and well-being are not the priorities anymore.

frannybananny

Thank you for this interesting article. The problems of over-medication and too many medical procedures are money-driven as the article noticed. And the better your insurance, the more the hospitals are going to do with you. Without a will or an advocate, doctors are force by the hospital rules to do whatever seems possible and run up the hospital bill and prolonging the suffering. We also saw that with the Covid treatments, the system does whatever to maximize profits. Health and well-being are not the priorities anymore.
I wonder if this doctor is still alive. The article is from 2013 and he doesn't look that healthy. I wonder what happened to him.

David PS

PopSocket

Great article, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately I had to see his point first hand too many times already with close people. It is a nightmare for everyone involved.

Peatress

I think anyone who has made a complaint against their health care service or doctor, or someone who is classified as a difficult patient needs to stay away from hospitals. I suspect there is "a list". Also if you are old, frail, disabled, poor etc.......

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yes, I just found out where I work they require a person admitted already on a ventilator be kept on it minimally at night for 96 hours post admission to get maximum reimbursement whether they need it or not. It’s fraudulent and not about the person’s best interests. That’s only one small thing that I personally know about and I truly can’t imagine the scope and depth of what else goes…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals