What Health Specification Is Required For A Covid-19 Frontliner?

yerrag

Frontliners are dying from the virus - doctors and nurses and assistants in hosptials. Should they be dying if they are healthy enough to handle the task? How would you define these specs, given your superior knowledge, as a member of RPF?

These specs are not just applicable for frontliners, but to anyone who wants to survive his eventual infection with the virus. It's not a matter of "if" but "when," unless you think you live in a bubble.

I believe that once these specs are drawn up, it will just show us what's obvious-

- that vaccines are not needed. Be healthy and when you are infected, your immune system will adapt to it (that's why there's the adaptive part of our immune system). You get exposed. You get immune after a short time. No need for adjuvants that wreck your body's balance.
- that the medical system cannot enable the general population to be healthy to satisfy the criteria for health as they need unhealthy people for their business model to work

Unless the medical system, or if not the system, a knowledgeable public, can appreciate what the true meaning of health is, the death rate as a percentage of population will always have the probability of being very high, and the existence of this probability is what makes everyone fearful. And fear can always be manipulated, and taken advantage of. Fear and ignorance.

Other than the elderly and people with high risk because of their immuno-compromised condition, there should not be anyone else that cannot develop immunity before death overtakes it.

So, anyone want to take a crack at this?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I heard an interview recently, and the subject was about frontliners in the past who were able to survive from viruses. I thought it was preposterous that it was because they did not fear sickness. A name familiar to everyone is Florence Nightingale.

I thought it was because in the past the doctors and nurses were healthier. Their health was defined by well-meaning thoughts and advice, not by the need to keep people sick to provide profits for investors in the stock of big pharma companies.

LUH 3417

I think a lot of nurses (I am one) are well intentioned and have empathetic personalities. I think the stress of the job and the hierarchical nature makes some of the ones prone to being psychopaths a little bit more psychopathic, as in throwing other nurses under the bus in front of doctors or abusing patients by telling them they “have to do x or else” just to name a few. But like most places, it’s like riding a bike, where you kick everyone below you and bow down to those above you (can’t remember who said it but Ray quoted it in the authoritarian interview with DR).
Personally I have been taking vitamin c, monolaurin and immune defense by young living oils. I eat pretty well. The economic implications and what the future will be like are the most frightening for me. I have dealt with viral infections before (ebv a few years ago). It’s the horror of thinking true psychopaths run the world and I am just a speck on the planet they really riles up my nervous and immune systems.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Yes, empathy and good intentions are sorely needed. Good that you brought up the soft side of it, which can't be overlooked.

On the hard side of it, I look at the ff:

- has to have good thyroid
- temperature at 37C
- heart rate at 70 -100
- ECG QTc < 440 msec
-passes Achilles tendon reflex test
-has low serum lactic acid and high serum bicarbonate (above 28)​
-has good blood sugar regulation
- fasting blood sugar from 75 - 95
- can maintain steady blood sugar in-between meals ranging from 75 - 95​
-has minimal levels of low-grade infection in the gut and internally (blood vessels)
-wbc below 6
-neutrophils range from 40-60 %
-lymphocytes 24-40%
-capillaries must not be restricted - serum rdw < 13
-urination frequency must not be more than once every 2 hours during the day, and not more than once during sleep​
-regular blood pressure (not taking hypertensive medication)
-systolic ranging from 110- 140
-diastolic from 70-90
-serum rdw < 13​
-not taking any maintenance drugs
-has good acid-base balance - urine pH range 6.25- 6.8
-has low inflammation levels
-ESR
-LDH
-hsCRP​
-must be able to sleep well
-at least 7 hours each day, waking up only once
-must not be snoring
-must not be taking any sleep medication​

Good blood sugar regulation enables a constant supply of energy that is optimally metabolized for full energy availability. A healthy thyroid enables this.

An abundance of energy is needed to build strong immunity.

Minimal bacterial colonization is needed as the bacteria is a constant drain of energy on the immune system. Energy spent on fighting bacteria is energy not spent on developing the body's immunity.

nad

I think a lot of nurses (I am one) are well intentioned and have empathetic personalities. I think the stress of the job and the hierarchical nature makes some of the ones prone to being psychopaths a little bit more psychopathic, as in throwing other nurses under the bus in front of doctors or abusing patients by telling them they “have to do x or else” just to name a few. But like most places, it’s like riding a bike, where you kick everyone below you and bow down to those above you (can’t remember who said it but Ray quoted it in the authoritarian interview with DR).
Personally I have been taking vitamin c, monolaurin and immune defense by young living oils. I eat pretty well. The economic implications and what the future will be like are the most frightening for me. I have dealt with viral infections before (ebv a few years ago). It’s the horror of thinking true psychopaths run the world and I am just a speck on the planet they really riles up my nervous and immune systems.
Oh dear,..you so... just want to hug you:thankyou
Edit: and what is young living oils?
Yes, empathy and good intentions are sorely needed. Good that you brought up the soft side of it, which can't be overlooked.

- temperature at 37C
- heart rate at 70 -100
- ECG QTc < 440 msec
-has minimal levels of low-grade infection in the gut and internally (blood vessels)
-wbc below 6
-lymphocytes 24-40%
-urination frequency must not be more than once every 2 hours during the day, and not more than once during sleep​
-diastolic from 70-90
-serum rdw < 13​
-ESR
-LDH
-hsCRP​
-must not be snoring

Good blood sugar regulation enables a constant supply of energy that is optimally metabolized for full energy availability. A healthy thyroid enables this.

Minimal bacterial colonization is needed as the bacteria is a constant drain of energy on the immune system. Energy spent on fighting bacteria is energy not spent on developing the body's immunity.
:hairpullhow to survive? I don't have even a bit of it!
65, bunch of problems, plus already have a scars on lungs from five pneumonias at childhood.

LUH 3417

:happy:
Oh dear,..you so... just want to hug you:thankyou
Edit: and what is young living oils?

:hairpullhow to survive? I don't have even a bit of it!
65, bunch of problems, plus already have a scars on lungs from five pneumonias at childhood.
:happy: I hope you stay safe @nad
Inner Defense
this is the product

This is not to hate on anyone in the medical industry in particular, but I have grown to question such empathy of those in medical positions.

Given the confines of medical anaylsis and the routine, sometimes highly mechanical nature of medicine and healthcare I can't wonder but to feel some skepticism as to how "heroic" medical positions are made out to be. I mean if it is all routine and fixed structure in everything done in medicine it doesn't give me -- a said patient for example -- the real trust of any sort in creative outlook or various ways of tackling a situation -- it just would make some feel especially like just a number.

I can understand the routine in things, but supposed people enter the medical industry because they are believed in some way to be better or at least more caring people. Who decides this though, especially in the bigger picture? I mean how caring will this nurse or that doctor be if their salaries were cut in half or so? Will they take any initiative or approach that is out of the bubble? Will they take different approaches to problems they do not know how to solve, or reach a dead end and ignore/reject the unknown/unexplored? Not all only do it for the big money but it makes you wonder how empathetic and truly caring or even skilled in general some people are by their job tasks and position alone. Not that the act of getting paid a lot means you can't care more, but the blurred lines probably only get blurrier with how little faith some may have in standard practices for the most part anyways.

Also, medical jobs and positions hold with them a social image -- a status or prestige that has social implications to it. I wonder how generous some practitioners or medical staff also would be should they work anonymously for some time even with the same income. Mostly all probably want recognition and this is understandable, but trying to pass off as empathetic or more moral/etc. when you earn lots of money and status for your job can surely allow others to begin to question things. It is easy to fake being nice/helpful/caring/etc. for a job -- many do it probably too since I do not think most people in entry-level positions (or possibly above) really are that satisfied with their lives or current predicaments financially and such.

Overall you can always see some room to being awry over someone claiming to have some special or above average grade conscientiousness or care or "phenomenal ability" when this so called means is directly proportional to a salary and/or social standing that goes along with it. I can also see this same stance of mine extending to any and all service jobs -- calling of various lines of work "heroic" or "admirable" based on what the gist of the position holds over any actual proof of the person in said position being more unique or such. You can take the argument that they care because they have that position, but it isn't too difficult to see that this is not necessarily the case (look at horribly moody customer service for example -- and those bad cops really love enforcing their own laws on the spot too).

I am sure there are lifesaving and phenomenal medical workers and beyons who have gone above and beyond and thought outside of the box even, but saying everyone who just has a position is a reflection of the assumption of qualities that position ought to hold in theory is a walking embodiment of specific qualities by default is a bit far fetched. In my experience and opinion the average medical worker is not necessarily anymore morally-driven or empathetic than an average person -- it is just their job to do things in an (often) routine and more fixed way. Just because one takes a job in a field or specific area that embodies a routine of characterizations and work traits commonly believed to be of "high value" by a society or such does not mean they are somehow more conscientious or morally-superior on taking or having a position alone.

If you are really a "hero" or have some finesse in your work then your job or routine isn't what should be the highlighting factor because on position presumption, assuming a far-reaching idea that everyone who does 'X' job is automatically 'Y' as many might visualize on some level -- it would personally need more than that in my view to stand out. With how crooked some things seem to be I definitely don't have any immediate faith in any service-based job or such that might be provided to me, only going off what a job description supposedly entails.

Last edited:

Beastmode

Are you a hospital nurse?

When we had an "unplanned" delivery of our child at the hospital, I was blown away how terrible the nurses had it. With the knowledge learned from Peat over the years, it was so hard to not ask questions that were obvious to the staff. What I noticed was the fear in most of the nurses to even question what they're being told to do. I had a few pull me aside and say "I completely agree with what you're saying, but I can't do anything about it!"

I hope there's more nurses like yourself out there who are learning this stuff.

LUH 3417

Are you a hospital nurse?

When we had an "unplanned" delivery of our child at the hospital, I was blown away how terrible the nurses had it. With the knowledge learned from Peat over the years, it was so hard to not ask questions that were obvious to the staff. What I noticed was the fear in most of the nurses to even question what they're being told to do. I had a few pull me aside and say "I completely agree with what you're saying, but I can't do anything about it!"

I hope there's more nurses like yourself out there who are learning this stuff.
I am a hospital nurse but I also work in home birth. There are some good nurses who tell patients they don’t need this or that but really our hands are tied. It’s either an enema or an induction, everything is invasive, I’m always doing something to you. More women should know not to come in until they are contracting closely before coming to a hospital. More women should give birth at home. We create a lot of the problems we claim to solve.

LUH 3417

This is not to hate on anyone in the medical industry in particular, but I have grown to question such empathy of those in medical positions.

Given the confines of medical anaylsis and the routine, sometimes highly mechanical nature of medicine and healthcare I can't wonder but to feel some skepticism as to how "heroic" medical positions are made out to be. I mean if it is all routine and fixed structure in everything done in medicine it doesn't give me -- a said patient for example -- the real trust of any sort in creative outlook or various ways of tackling a situation -- it just would make some feel especially like just a number.

I can understand the routine in things, but supposed people enter the medical industry because they are believed in some way to be better or at least more caring people. Who decides this though, especially in the bigger picture? I mean how caring will this nurse or that doctor be if their salaries were cut in half or so? Will they take any initiative or approach that is out of the bubble? Will they take different approaches to problems they do not know how to solve, or reach a dead end and ignore/reject the unknown/unexplored? Not all only do it for the big money but it makes you wonder how empathetic and truly caring or even skilled in general some people are by their job tasks and position alone. Not that the act of getting paid a lot means you can't care more, but the blurred lines probably only get blurrier with how little faith some may have in standard practices for the most part anyways.

Also, medical jobs and positions hold with them a social image -- a status or prestige that has social implications to it. I wonder how generous some practitioners or medical staff also would be should they work anonymously for some time even with the same income. Mostly all probably want recognition and this is understandable, but trying to pass off as empathetic or more moral/etc. when you earn lots of money and status for your job can surely allow others to begin to question things. It is easy to fake being nice/helpful/caring/etc. for a job -- many do it probably too since I do not think most people in entry-level positions (or possibly above) really are that satisfied with their lives or current predicaments financially and such.

Overall you can always see some room to being awry over someone claiming to have some special or above average grade conscientiousness or care or "phenomenal ability" when this so called means is directly proportional to a salary and/or social standing that goes along with it. I can also see this same stance of mine extending to any and all service jobs -- calling of various lines of work "heroic" or "admirable" based on what the gist of the position holds over any actual proof of the person in said position being more unique or such. You can take the argument that they care because they have that position, but it isn't too difficult to see that this is not necessarily the case (look at horribly moody customer service for example -- and those bad cops really love enforcing their own laws on the spot too).

I am sure there are lifesaving and phenomenal medical workers and beyons who have gone above and beyond and thought outside of the box even, but saying everyone who just has a position is a reflection of the assumption of qualities that position ought to hold in theory is a walking embodiment of specific qualities by default is a bit far fetched. In my experience and opinion the average medical worker is not necessarily anymore morally-driven or empathetic than an average person -- it is just their job to do things in an (often) routine and more fixed way. Just because one takes a job in a field or specific area that embodies a routine of characterizations and work traits commonly believed to be of "high value" by a society or such does not mean they are somehow more conscientious or morally-superior on taking or having a position alone.

If you are really a "hero" or have some finesse in your work then your job or routine isn't what should be the highlighting factor because on position presumption, assuming a far-reaching idea that everyone who does 'X' job is automatically 'Y' as many might visualize on some level -- it would personally need more than that in my view to stand out. With how crooked some things seem to be I definitely don't have any immediate faith in any service-based job or such that might be provided to me, only going off what a job description supposedly entails.
I said most nurses are empathetic, or start out empathetic, because most are young and go through a lot of ***t to become nurses. Nursing school and your first job is hazing. Many begin because they are altruistic or maternal or sensitive. If they cared about money that much they would become surgeons or work in finance. But there is a lot of abuse not only from other staff members and managers but from patients as well. It’s kind of funny you say there is respect and a societal image. I get spoken to like I am a piece of ***t some days no matter how nice or kind I am. People come to a hospital and act like they were brought in with a gun to their head and I am their executioner.

Beastmode

I am a hospital nurse but I also work in home birth. There are some good nurses who tell patients they don’t need this or that but really our hands are tied. It’s either an enema or an induction, everything is invasive, I’m always doing something to you. More women should know not to come in until they are contracting closely before coming to a hospital. More women should give birth at home. We create a lot of the problems we claim to solve.

We had a birth scheduled at a midwife center, but they wouldn't do it when my wife's blood pressure went above their comfort. We had no plans of going to a hospital. We avoid the hospital at all costs.

Thank you for what you do :praying:!

OP
yerrag

yerrag

but I also work in home birth.
Do you think the mom should have good magnesium stores to be able to eject the baby well, just like with having good bowel movement?

LUH 3417

We had a birth scheduled at a midwife center, but they wouldn't do it when my wife's blood pressure went above their comfort. We had no plans of going to a hospital. We avoid the hospital at all costs.

Thank you for what you do :praying:!
Yes that’s really the unfortunate part about holistic birth centers, you need very tight criteria to be able to deliver. Someone who has written a lot about birth and the technocratic model of birth around the world is Robbie Davis Floyd. There are some great videos on YouTube where she speaks about her research as an anthropologist. I sometimes think we should just have birth facilitators, a few people the women selects who help set the tone and mood. Seeing home birth is really incredible, women rarely scream or cry or appear to be in pain. They enter some altered state of consciousness and it’s very blissful. My greatest hope is that home birth becomes more accepted. MDs in hospitals have lost all their practical skills due to the ushering in of technology. They don’t know how to do breech or twin births, some wouldn’t even know how to palpate the position of the fetus without an ultrasound. Then there is the water intoxication from all the IV fluids, blood pressure sky rockets under pressure and in pain. One wrong touch and the woman’s sense of herself and her own confidence in her body can be totally thrown off. It’s all very backwards.

LUH 3417

Do you think the mom should have good magnesium stores to be able to eject the baby well, just like with having good bowel movement?
Yes I would imagine that’s true. Being able to move in general and being around people who don’t set off your sympathetic nervous response probably helps a lot too.

Regina

Yes that’s really the unfortunate part about holistic birth centers, you need very tight criteria to be able to deliver. Someone who has written a lot about birth and the technocratic model of birth around the world is Robbie Davis Floyd. There are some great videos on YouTube where she speaks about her research as an anthropologist. I sometimes think we should just have birth facilitators, a few people the women selects who help set the tone and mood. Seeing home birth is really incredible, women rarely scream or cry or appear to be in pain. They enter some altered state of consciousness and it’s very blissful. My greatest hope is that home birth becomes more accepted. MDs in hospitals have lost all their practical skills due to the ushering in of technology. They don’t know how to do breech or twin births, some wouldn’t even know how to palpate the position of the fetus without an ultrasound. Then there is the water intoxication from all the IV fluids, blood pressure sky rockets under pressure and in pain. One wrong touch and the women’s sense of herself and confidence can be totally thrown off. It’s all very backwards.
Amazing. Thanks for sharing.

LUH 3417

Amazing. Thanks for sharing.

It’s long but if you have the time and are interested, he was an MD who no longer believed in what he was doing in hospitals and goes over some incredible realities regarding birth.

tankasnowgod

Yes that’s really the unfortunate part about holistic birth centers, you need very tight criteria to be able to deliver. Someone who has written a lot about birth and the technocratic model of birth around the world is Robbie Davis Floyd. There are some great videos on YouTube where she speaks about her research as an anthropologist. I sometimes think we should just have birth facilitators, a few people the women selects who help set the tone and mood. Seeing home birth is really incredible, women rarely scream or cry or appear to be in pain. They enter some altered state of consciousness and it’s very blissful. My greatest hope is that home birth becomes more accepted. MDs in hospitals have lost all their practical skills due to the ushering in of technology. They don’t know how to do breech or twin births, some wouldn’t even know how to palpate the position of the fetus without an ultrasound. Then there is the water intoxication from all the IV fluids, blood pressure sky rockets under pressure and in pain. One wrong touch and the woman’s sense of herself and her own confidence in her body can be totally thrown off. It’s all very backwards.

Weston A. Price talked about an Eskimo woman who had delivered a baby during the night, and didn't even bother to wake her husband, she simply introduced him to his new child in the morning.

LUH 3417

Weston A. Price talked about an Eskimo woman who had delivered a baby during the night, and didn't even bother to wake her husband, she simply introduced him to his new child in the morning.
Yes that’s probably how it went for women for a long time. All those stories about women giving birth at the stove while cooking...

OP
yerrag

yerrag

- temperature at 37C
- heart rate at 70 -100
- ECG QTc < 440 msec
-wbc below 6
-lymphocytes 24-40%
-diastolic from 70-90
-serum rdw < 13​
-ESR
-LDH
-hsCRP​
-must not be snoring

Adding:

Good tissue oxygenation - spO2 range should be 91 - 96

I'm not qualified on this metric : I get 97-98. But I notice that as I lyse my plaque away with systemic proteolytic enzymes, the spO2 goes down. Last year I was at 99.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals