Unburdening The Country Of Health Insurance

yerrag

If everyone knew the right way to stay healthy, why would health insurance be unaffordable?

If a generally accepted system were wrongly teaching you how to avoid fires at home, would fire insurance be affordable? Yet, practically everyone live wrongly conceived lifestyles purported to give them health, and thus chronic diseased conditions are the norm. Practically no one gets cured, and stay on expensive band-aids with pills, surgery and implants, and this drives the cost of healthcare higher, and along with it the insurance premium.

Around the country, hospital complexes rival football stadiums in size. Prescription drugs are main sources of revenues for advertisers, and convention centers, hotels and resorts rely very much on pharmaceutical companies for seminars and junkets to doctors. Pharma drug money goes to the coiffers of lobbyists and to the election campaigns of our politicians. Even with doctors taken out of the picture, the employment of nurses to care for chronic disease sufferers is so large that it forms a large part of the economy, and that some countries export so many nurses to the US that many nursing schools have to be set up to meet the demand for them.

But how much does it cost the economy to take care of the chronically sick and diseased? How much of a burden is this? If the country were full of cops because there is such a high crime rate, is this any different in terms of overhead on the economy?

Assume we can erase like a blackboard the failed political system, such that it wouldn't be an impediment to an overhaul, how would you do it? Is there a time in the past or a place in the world you can model this overhaul on? What country comes closest to an utopia when it comes to its people living a quality healthy life? Or is the world so small that every country is infected with medical corruption? Would a new Mayflower to Mars be needed to create this new world?

Wouldn't it be so nice to have a new Eden?

michael94

Yerrag believe me when I say it is just around the corner, but things will get worse before they are better. Your minds are going to be blown...No it has nothing to do with going to Mars, driving cars on the moon nor the election LOL

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Our own health is our favorite thing to outsource.
Quite the truth isn't it? We need an expert to heal our own selves. Help! I don't trust my eyes. Show me the way!

Yerrag believe me when I say it is just around the corner, but things will get worse before they are better. Your minds are going to be blown...No it has nothing to do with going to Mars, driving cars on the moon nor the election LOL
I get what you mean, I think. In our lifetime, icecreamlover?

achillea

What are you talking about. I do not get it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals