Hospital Death Trap

Perry Staltic

It's consistent with other things I've read, albeit on the extreme side. I'm surprised they didn't treat him with remdesivir, but maybe that was in the works and he woke up too quickly for it to happen

yerrag

He didn't want to be sedated or given anything as he was fully conscious and said so.

And he ended up being treated for COVID in a manner meant for desperate cases that often leads to death. I know treating cases as COVID is being rewarded, but I wonder if there is an additional reward also for deathly outcomes due to COVID.

I wonder if the Fauci cocktail that includes Remdisivir was being given to him as well. He would be damn right in pulling out the IV. Remdisivir has a very high rate of terrible harm to the kidneys and the liver. For hospitals, an outpatient becames an inpatient, and the inpatient ends up staying much longer because of the harm caused by their misdiagnosis (or should I say maldiagnosis) and wrong treatment with harmful drugs.

I think too many people are too much trained to be respectful to disrespectful people by the school system. Most would not even consider treading their shoes on doctors and the hospital, thinking they should only be thankful they are being attended to.

He did not fear to confront!

The only nit I find ( a nit) is him smoking his lungs out after being diagnosed with COVID lol.

I lie. It's not a nit. Keep on smokin and truckin. And die with your choices untrampled.

Phosphor

I find it difficult to believe this happened in Flagstaff, given that AZ is quite "red" in that part of the state. If this is true (and really without knowing the person I have to allow both truth and nontruth) the situation is even worse than I thought. Up to now, my main fears of medical kidnapping centered around the psychiatric end of it, where an MD can declare you a danger to yourself or someone else, and they can just come take you away, incarcerate you, pump you full of drugs, and you have to figure out what to say and do to get out of there. Sometimes apparently that is impossible.

P

Peatness

Some examples of this on this thread

Might be worth using these forms to alert your primary care physician of your wishes

Attachments

• DIRECTIVE TO PHYSICIANS.docx
    18.7 KB · Views: 8
  • MEDICAL POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR COVID 19 OR VARIANTS.docx
    20 KB · Views: 6

Perry Staltic

I find it difficult to believe this happened in Flagstaff, given that AZ is quite "red" in that part of the state.

Conservative has nothing to do with it. I've read of the same thing happening in FL. The hospital group and administrators set policy.

Birdie

HOSPITAL COVID GUIDE 1.0 ?​

The single most common call we are getting in our office these days is the scenario where a loved-one has been admitted to the hospital, diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2 infection, often attached to a ventilator, and has become concerned about their course of treatment. In many cases the hospitals have refused to release the patient, citing their unstable condition, meaning that at some point, it can become impossible to get off the Covid express.

Perry Staltic

HOSPITAL COVID GUIDE 1.0 ?​

The single most common call we are getting in our office these days is the scenario where a loved-one has been admitted to the hospital, diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2 infection, often attached to a ventilator, and has become concerned about their course of treatment. In many cases the hospitals have refused to release the patient, citing their unstable condition, meaning that at some point, it can become impossible to get off the Covid express.

Have to get them released to hospice care before ICU

Birdie

Thank you. You wonder how often this has happened to others. Sadly, from the response of the staff, it sounds like it's a normal day in that hospital. Assuming this is truly his experience, but added together with other experiences, it does ring possible/probable.
This is all the more reason to take your health matters into your own hands, and heal yourself.

"I know treating cases as COVID is being rewarded, but I wonder if there is an additional reward also for deathly outcomes due to COVID."

I posted on another thread that my nurse friend told me, and the person I was with, a couple of weeks ago that her hospital gets $100K for any Covid patient who dies in the ICU and $40K for anyone who is vetilated. Hospitals aren't rewarded for TREATING Covid patients, they are rewarded for DEATHS, but ONLY if they are in the ICU.

I posted on another thread that my nurse friend told me, and the person I was with, a couple of weeks ago that her hospital gets $100K for any Covid patient who dies in the ICU and $40K for anyone who is vetilated. Hospitals aren't rewarded for TREATING Covid patients, they are rewarded for DEATHS, but ONLY if they are in the ICU.
That’s flat out evil.

tankasnowgod

I find it difficult to believe this happened in Flagstaff, given that AZ is quite "red" in that part of the state.
Lol, not true! Flagstaff tends to be very left wing.

Regardless, hospitals everywhere are engaging in the fraud. The are all publicly run, and under agencies like the CDC, FDA, NIH, and State Medical Boards.

Plus, representatives in government (which ultimately control healthcare in this country) can be crooked on the right side, too. Staying in Arizona, you don't have to look any further than Keating Five Scandal Senator John McCain as a prime example.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

This goes along with what Dr. Scott Jensen was saying two years ago, at least the vent part. From my understanding, the Medicare breakdown has been-

"Normal" Pneumonia or Flu- $4,000 payment.
"Covid" Pneumonia or Flu- $13,000 payment.
Covid patient on Vent- $39,000 payment.

Rack up as many cases as you can for an extra 8-9 grand, and get lots of people on vents for a $26,000 bonus. I don't know specifics about the deaths, but it seems very likely.

I'm starting to have more respect for hitmen than (most) doctors. At least hitmen are honest about their occupation. Plus, I don't think they torture their victims as much as unnecessary ventilator protocols.

That’s flat out evil.

I was jaw dropped! I don't know if it is the same incentives in every hospital, but I heard from another friend, last year who heard the same thing from a nurse she knows, that there were big incentives in her hospital too, but didn't know the amounts like my nurse friend does now. There are money incentives for the vaccines too, but don't know those prices, but i heard about that years ago. Doctors get kick backs for prescriptions they prescribe too. Incentives for deaths is a far cry from incentives for healing people and is telling as to what the problem is in the medical system.m. I told my kids that if I get sick just put me out behind the tree in the far back of the backyard with blankets, a bowl of water and some snacks (just in case I recover). I am terrified of going to the hospital for a variety of reasons. God bless the nurses in hospitals though, they haven't been influenced by the dangling dollars and are still wanting to help people.

"Doctors Prescribe More of a Drug If They Receive Money from a Pharma Company Tied to It. Pharmaceutical companies have paid doctors billions of dollars for consulting, promotional talks, meals and more. A new ProPublica analysis finds doctors who received payments linked to specific drugs prescribed more of those drugs ...Dec 20, 2019"

This goes along with what Dr. Scott Jensen was saying two years ago, at least the vent part. From my understanding, the Medicare breakdown has been-

"Normal" Pneumonia or Flu- $4,000 payment.
"Covid" Pneumonia or Flu- $13,000 payment.
Covid patient on Vent- $39,000 payment.

Rack up as many cases as you can for an extra 8-9 grand, and get lots of people on vents for a $26,000 bonus. I don't know specifics about the deaths, but it seems very likely.

I'm starting to have more respect for hitmen than (most) doctors. At least hitmen are honest about their occupation. Plus, I don't think they torture their victims as much as unnecessary ventilator protocols.
Good points as usual Tank, and funny too!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals