High sugar consumption could cause the body to become unable to regulate androgen levels?

Kvothe

anyways, these quotes in my first post, i thought these are about sugar vs starch.
Not carbohydrates in general

There is a strong inverse correlation between insulin and T3, SHBG, and testosterone. A high starch diet tends to increase fasting insulin and often leads to overexaggerated postprandial insulin levels. Sugar in the diet helps lower fasting insulin and to improve all markers of glycemia. A low protein, high carbohydrate diet with a good amount of sucrose will drastically reduce your insulin levels, and is very likely to raise testosterone.

Source:
J Nutr Biochem 2017 Nov;49:71-79.
Chronic high-sucrose diet increases fibroblast growth factor 21 production and energy expenditure in mice

Ryuya Maekawa 1 , Yusuke Seino 2 , Hidetada Ogata 1 , Masatoshi Murase 1 , Atsushi Iida 1 , Kaori Hosokawa 1 , Erina Joo 3 , Norio Harada 3 , Shin Tsunekawa 1 , Yoji Hamada 1 , Yutaka Oiso 1 , Nobuya Inagaki 3 , Yoshitaka Hayashi 4 , Hiroshi Arima 1

1615586083893.png

yashi

A low protein, high carbohydrate diet with a good amount of sucrose will drastically reduce your insulin levels, and is very likely to raise testosterone.
Do you know of any examples or testimonials or reports of people doing such a diet successfully?

From personal experience, when I tried lower protein I would just feel hungry until I would reach atleast 80-100g protein. So if I ate 10% of my diet as protein I would eat way more calories than if I ate 20% of calories as protein. What you are proposing is basically fruitarianism + a little bit of dairy or something? Just sugary stuff without any protein would just leave me feeling unsatiated from midday on (morning high carb and low protein and fat is fine, until a certain point in the day). And high carb + high fat and low protein also doesn't satiate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals