Heat Evaporation Fogging Up My Car

Velve921

Kind of a random observation.

But lately I noticed that when I sit in my car on phone calls with the car off, I tend to fog the windows.

Its winter weather where I am. 35-45 degrees F.

Could this be a sign of strong metabolism? Has anyone else ever noticed this?

yerrag

If the car isn't fogging up without you on board, then it's you and not trapped moisture in the car.

Strong metabolism lets you evaporate moisture from your pores more. More skin evaporation, less urine excretion. That's what I heard from Peat.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

If the car isn't fogging up without you on board, then it's you and not trapped moisture in the car.

Strong metabolism lets you evaporate moisture from your pores more. More skin evaporation, less urine excretion. That's what I heard from Peat.
I’ve heard him talk about this which brought me to my thinking. Thanks for chiming in.

yerrag

I’ve heard him talk about this which brought me to my thinking. Thanks for chiming in.
You're perceiving and thinking. It's hard to be 100% when you can't test it. In this case, you wouldn't want to lower your metabolism significantly to test it. But if other people can corroborate your experience, then you have a stronger case. At the very least, your hypothesis is a sound one.

gaze

you can just test your own metabolism, by taking your temperature. if it's 98.6 or above it's probably firing on all cylinders unless your feeling stressed or on edge, in which it's probably adrenaline. i don't think your scenario was a strong indicator because of how cold it is outside, that happens to everyone i think. if you wear glasses and they fog up often, that's probably a better sign

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals