OP
P

Peatness

This appeared in my new feed.
Thank you

OP
P

Peatness

Conclusion: Iodide redistributes during stress and improves outcome after injury. Essential functions of iodide may have contributed to its evolutionary selection and be useful as a therapeutic intervention for human patients.

OP
P

Peatness

Thyroid test abnormalities in traumatic brain injury: correlation with neurologic impairment and sympathetic nervous system activation

OP
P

Peatness

Does anyone have experience with healing scalp injury? The issue is scalp tension (scarring). The hair growth is normal but the scalp is tender and hard.

OP
P

Peatness

Conclusions: As a means of speeding up recovery of patients with PTC after MTBI, bed rest is no more effective than no bed rest at all. Bed rest probably has some palliative effect within the first two weeks after the trauma.

OP
P

Peatness

A PhD thesis, not read. Might have some useful references.

HEAD TRAUMA RELEASE OF HISTAMINE FROM DURAL MAST CELLS ALTERS BLOOD-BRAIN BARRIER: ATTENUATION WITH ZOLANTIDINE

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

Histamine seems to be slowing done the healing process. If I have to eliminate histamine foods then I will be living on air for a while (not peaty). There's got to be a solution besides cypro which is only going to contribute to an already expanding waistline. I can just about get into my jeans as it stands.

OP
P

Peatness

Wow just like that, my prayers answered - all roads lead to thiamine

Regional changes in brain histamine levels following dietary-induced thiamine deficiency in rats

1666562620100.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

Meecho

How's your head doing? My head trauma was on July 9. CO2 hat was the most helpful thing for me, by far. You can check the story on my Twitter account @meechomee

OP
P

Peatness

How's your head doing? My head trauma was on July 9. CO2 hat was the most helpful thing for me, by far. You can check the story on my Twitter account @meechomee
Wow some great stuff there. Makes me emotional reading it. To be honest I don't know how I survived my injury - I think if I wasn't peating I would have died. My biggest problem is my spine got twisted in the fall exacerbating existing muscular skeletal problems. I have a history of radiation damage so I didn’t have the CT scan I was offered on the day of the fall – I’ve since had an MRI and it looked normal but there were two small clots. Strangely, I felt worse after the MRI (I’ve heard that heavy metals can be redistributed during an MRI – I was given contrast dye some years ago so I have plenty of tissue heavy metals). As it stands I‘ve been trying to figure it all out by myself because whenever I go to a “professional” I am injured in some way. I am going to read more of your tweeter posts – thank you for sharing it.

P.S Please feel free to post anything you think might be helpful on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals