Haven't seen anybody in weeks, still caught COVID... How?!

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

It could be what caused your symptoms if you got it before your symptoms
Why would I test myself before getting symptoms? That's why I live isolated from the world in the first place, so I don't have to do things like that

P

Peatness

Don't listen to chemtrails people. Nothing sprayed at high altitude ends up on the ground over where it was sprayed because winds carry it off to somewhere else. Most of it probably comes down mixed with precipitation. Why do you think crop dusting planes have to fly at rooftop levels? Even then sprays drift away from the spray area unless the wind is perfectly still, which it never is at high altitudes.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I have developed testicular pain, heart problems and lost my smell and taste after common cold. This is NOT normal and I want to know HOW these mother****s got me because I live isolated from the world, I'm avoiding all the s**t that make people sick like a plague, and I was 100% convinced COVID doesn't exist up to this point.

Can we focus on that please

Fred

Just throwing this out there ... March 22 is 3-22-22, which seems like it could have major numerological significance to the people who brought us covid and 9-11. Just speculation, of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if a world-changing event (real or faked) happened in 2 days.

Perry Staltic

An overactive imagination IMO. Also IMO, nothing sprayed at high altitude above you will end up in your lungs because it will become mixed and diluted and be carried far away by winds, and will eventually come down as precipitation.

P

Peatness

An overactive imagination IMO. Also IMO, nothing sprayed at high altitude above you will end up in your lungs because it will become mixed and diluted and be carried far away by winds, and will eventually come down as precipitation.
And when it rains what do you think happens?

tankasnowgod

Why would I test myself before getting symptoms?
Um, hello, hasn't you heard about "Asymptomatic Covid?"

It's literally the excuse they used to shut down the world in the first place.
That's why I live isolated from the world in the first place, so I don't have to do things like that
Again, irrelevant. I just posted how all sorts of animals, fruit, coca-cola and even houseflies can transmit COVID, so you should probably be testing yourself twice a week, regardless.

I'm.No.One

I have developed testicular pain, heart problems and lost my smell and taste after common cold. This is NOT normal and I want to know HOW these mother****s got me because I live isolated from the world, I'm avoiding all the s**t that make people sick like a plague, and I was 100% convinced COVID doesn't exist up to this point.

Can we focus on that please
It can live on surfaces... Do you get mail? Open a publicly touched door?

Also, remember it has up to a 14 day incubation period. Not seeing anyone for weeks doesn't matter if you touched something 13 days ago.

You could even have walked in somewhere & took a deep breath after an infected person walked by.

We went two years before we got "it" although no one here needed to take a test, they do zero to help you recover.

If it was 2019 you'd just be like "damn I got the flu".

P

Peatness

Also, remember it has up to a 14 day incubation period. Not seeing anyone for weeks doesn't matter if you touched something 13 days ago.

You could even have walked in somewhere & took a deep breath after an infected person walked by.

We went two years before we got "it" although no one here needed to take a test, they do zero to help you recover.

For the past two years I have had hospital visits, dental treatments, and other contact with health care professionals and I have not got even a cold. (I have had symptoms from shedding but that's something else). The idea that covid lives on surfaces is questionable

Last edited by a moderator:

Perry Staltic

And when it rains what do you think happens?

It enters water bodies and soaks into the ground. Get a water filter and you don't have to worry about it. Everybody should use one anyways because there's a lot worse in the water

P

Peatness

It enters water bodies and soaks into the ground. Get a water filter and you don't have to worry about it. Everybody should use one anyways because there's a lot worse in the water
I do use a water filter. The point I'm trying to make is that what ever is being spray above us is getting into our lungs one way or another.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Just throwing this out there ... March 22 is 3-22-22, which seems like it could have major numerological significance to the people who brought us covid and 9-11. Just speculation, of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if a world-changing event (real or faked) happened in 2 days.
Skull n' Bones day

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

No public and no mail service in my forest cabin

I'm.No.One

No public and no mail service in my forest cabin
You're super focused on the idea that it somehow "got to you" at your cabin specifically.

When bro it's clear that YOU went to it somewhere...

Also, I'm sorry for the deep fear you have of it "getting you", that fear is not helping your immune system out either.

While I think you did for sure get it I also think you might not realize how much you may have been worked up about "it".

Take some Claritin/Aspirin next time, & you'll be fine.

Because there will be a next time even way out in a cabin...

I'm.No.One

For the past two years I have had hospital visits, dental treatments, and other contact with health care professionals and I have not got even a cold. (I have had symptoms from shedding but that's something else). The idea that covid lives on surfaces is questionable
Meh so have I. Got it before they announced it because I live in one of the first/hardest hit counties in the US.

Then went another 2 years before we got it again, second time was actually worse.

Just because our immune system fights it off x amount of times we touch a kid snotted shopping cart doesn't mean it can't live on a surface like every other single coronavirus can...

I mean we're legit bombarded by bacteria/viruses 24/7, we only know about it when one breaks through enough to get our immune system all pissed off?

ww3not4me

Even deer and other wildlife are testing positive of SARS-CoV-2. So you do not need to be around humans to catch it.

It is airborne so you again do not need to be around humans. It really is not surfaces you have to watch out for.

Early into the pandemic they were finding it in air pollution monitoring stations and in air conditioning filter and sewers and all over the place.

This is also why lockdowns and masks do nothing to improve things. In the first part of the pandemic most of the people in New York that were catching it were locked down and wearing a mask even indoors and had no contact with other's often for a week or more when they developed symptoms and got tested.

Like Dan Bongino likes to say "If masks work why aren't they working?" "If lock downs work why aren't they working?"

I doubt the virus was already inside of you and just laying low waiting for an opportunity. Very few viruses can do that sort of thing and your immune system is not stupid either. If you had symptoms of a cold/flu/sinus/bronchitis and you tested positive more than once we know you either had SARS-CoV-2, Flu or some other coronavirus. We know that the test's can show a positive under any of those three conditions.

I am pretty sure the positive tests on food stuff were PCR test's not the home test kits different system of testing entirely. So different in fact that it would be like comparing a Ojia Board to a Digital VOM when checking house hold voltage. Even the inventor of PCR denounced it as a testing protocol for diagnosing anything! Too many cycle thresholds just makes it that much worse!

Sounds like the guy is over it so no time to worry about it now it is a done deal. It is great the guy is ok.

Getting cold does not result in covid-19 or any other viral or bacterial infection that is an old wives tale has been thoroughly debunked! Butchers and Nurses and Doctors would all be sick constantly! LOL

We need a sticky post that explains that "Correlation is not causation!" It is the classic if you walk under a ladder and the next day you get Covid-19 walking under the ladder did not cause you get covid-19. If a black cat crosses your path and the next day you lose your home to back taxes the black cat crossing your path did not cause that to happen. It is a full moon and the next day your dog is dead in the back yard the full moon did not kill your dog. When I was a kid my mom always told me if I went out of the house with wet hair I would get sick. I almost never leave the house with dry hair. I have to wet my hair to come it my hair will not come dry it will just stand up when dry.

akgrrrl

Geoengineeringwatch.org

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals