Haven't seen anybody in weeks, still caught COVID... How?!

blob69

I have a weird story about "covid" too. My partner and I and my partner's sister and her husband (we all live in the same town) all got sick with flu symptoms in early November. High fever and exhaustion that lasted almost two weeks, blocked nose, chest pain etc. I would say pretty much a typical flu except that we also lost smell and taste, which has never happened before to any of us (but it did happen to a friend before the "covid era", so I know it's not a covid-specific symptom, it just seems to be occuring quite often recently). Also in our case it's very hard to explain who caught it from who, it doesn't add up because we weren't close in days before getting ill, yet we all had very similar symptoms and tested positive for covid.

But the weirdest thing of all followed in February, some months after the illness. We suddenly all started smelling and tasting sulfur everywhere - for example in gasoline, eggs (quite fresh can smell and taste like sulfur), even our perspiration now often smells of sulfur and onions suddenly smell unbearably strong. We all smell and taste exactly the same stuff so I know it's not something mental. We have no explanation for it except that in days before us getting ill there were reports of increased sulfur gasses from the vulcano on La Palma... perhaps it's somehow connected to our sensitivity to sulfur? Why would our bodies react with increased sensitivity to sulfur?

Did anyone else experience something similar?

valzim

Haidut talks about the Pineal Gland as the gland that helps us see truth and better our intuition. Well most of you on this thread should find ways to decalcify or detox this gland so you can see the truth. The truth is that viruses are not the cause of disease. Viruses are made by cells AFTER the body becomes sick and toxic. From shitty food, poisons like cleaning supplies, glyphosate, etc,, stress and emf exposure, cells begin to get sick and toxic. Viruses are produced by the cell to help neutralize the toxin and signal other cells to take appropriate actions. The way they "isolate" the virus is fraudulent. The PCR test is a scam. Do some research. Dr. Cowan. Dr. Sam Bailey. Dr. Andrew Kaufman. Dr. Robert O Young. Dr. Stefa Lanka, and tons more. The info is there. Educate yourself.

akgrrrl

Haidut talks about the Pineal Gland as the gland that helps us see truth and better our intuition. Well most of you on this thread should find ways to decalcify or detox this gland so you can see the truth. The truth is that viruses are not the cause of disease. Viruses are made by cells AFTER the body becomes sick and toxic. From shitty food, poisons like cleaning supplies, glyphosate, etc,, stress and emf exposure, cells begin to get sick and toxic. Viruses are produced by the cell to help neutralize the toxin and signal other cells to take appropriate actions. The way they "isolate" the virus is fraudulent. The PCR test is a scam. Do some research. Dr. Cowan. Dr. Sam Bailey. Dr. Andrew Kaufman. Dr. Robert O Young. Dr. Stefa Lanka, and tons more. The info is there. Educate yourself.
Exactly. Essential oils distilled correctly(tuff to find btw) have been cleansing and stimulating our pineal and brainworks since humans lined up to get an annointing of frankincense and other blends high in alpha pinenes. Get a properly distilled, undiluted, unmitigated boswellia carteri and make it last years by inhale only.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

But the weirdest thing of all followed in February, some months after the illness. We suddenly all started smelling and tasting sulfur everywhere - for example in gasoline, eggs (quite fresh can smell and taste like sulfur), even our perspiration now often smells of sulfur and onions suddenly smell unbearably strong. We all smell and taste exactly the same stuff so I know it's not something mental. We have no explanation for it except that in days before us getting ill there were reports of increased sulfur gasses from the vulcano on La Palma... perhaps it's somehow connected to our sensitivity to sulfur? Why would our bodies react with increased sensitivity to sulfur?

Me and my partner can't use Listerine now because it smells (and tastes!) like a sulfur.

We used the same bottle before the "covid" and it definitely did not smelled or tasted like a sulfur.

Interesting we can smell and taste the sulfur because we can't smell or taste much else.

Eberhardt

I have a weird story about "covid" too. My partner and I and my partner's sister and her husband (we all live in the same town) all got sick with flu symptoms in early November. High fever and exhaustion that lasted almost two weeks, blocked nose, chest pain etc. I would say pretty much a typical flu except that we also lost smell and taste, which has never happened before to any of us (but it did happen to a friend before the "covid era", so I know it's not a covid-specific symptom, it just seems to be occuring quite often recently). Also in our case it's very hard to explain who caught it from who, it doesn't add up because we weren't close in days before getting ill, yet we all had very similar symptoms and tested positive for covid.

A possible explanation. Covid causes bursts of bile-dumping which includes retinol stores. Meaning you could get periodically sensitive to it while the bodys flooded, as serum retinol interferes with sulphur metabolism

daveoutside

I live in remote area and sometimes, I go for 4-6 weeks without coming into contact with the outter world.

Last week, I caught a cold when working outside inadequately dressed. But the cold was unlike anything I have experienced before, both in severity of symptoms and type of symptoms - including weird chest/heart pain, testicular pain, smell alterations and taste alterations, beside the usual stuff.

Just like COVID.

Also, I tested positive on multiple occasions.

How come getting cold resulted in COVID, when clearly I was not infected by COVID? What they did to change the experience of common cold so much?

I'm 99% sure this is not a mental / nocebo thing.
Your mind got infected with the contrived propaganda. Cold and flu has been around for thousands of years. Sick and satanic people get off on contrived agenda's.

P

Peatness

Eberhardt

I live in remote area and sometimes, I go for 4-6 weeks without coming into contact with the outter world.

Last week, I caught a cold when working outside inadequately dressed. But the cold was unlike anything I have experienced before, both in severity of symptoms and type of symptoms - including weird chest/heart pain, testicular pain, smell alterations and taste alterations, beside the usual stuff.

Just like COVID.

Also, I tested positive on multiple occasions.

How come getting cold resulted in COVID, when clearly I was not infected by COVID? What they did to change the experience of common cold so much?

I'm 99% sure this is not a mental / nocebo thing.
I ran across this thread and wanted to ask a question. How did you test positive for Covid several times without being around anyone? Did you use a home test kit? I ask because I am almost thoroughly convinced that the tests are what is causing the Covid symptoms.

I ran across this thread and wanted to ask a question. How did you test positive for Covid several times without being around anyone? Did you use a home test kit? I ask because I am almost thoroughly convinced that the tests are what is causing the Covid symptoms.
They are.

Look, if you're going to buy into the COVID mythology, you have to buy into ALL of it. Why do you think that "human to human" transmission is the ONLY way to catch this "Novel Corona Virus?" Legend goes it first hopped from a bat into a lady at a Wuhan Wet Market back in December 2019. Do you have any bats where you live?

We also know Otters catch it-

The CDC itself claims that all sorts of animals can catch it-

So now we can add cats, dogs, deer, mink ferrets, otters, hyenas and other animals to the species that can transmit COVID 19. Been around any of those?

And we can also add houseflies-

Now that insects are also on board, there really isn't any way to isolate yourself from this "Novel Corona Virus," as insects pretty much get anywhere and everywhere, sans maybe a totally isolated plastic bubble.

Of course, we also have positive tests of various fruit, and coca cola. So, have you eaten any fruit or drank any coca cola recently?

If you believe the official mythology, not being around people won't keep you "safe."
They are vaccination animals with C19. Trying to kill as many living things as possible.

They are.
I have known that the tests cause harm, but I am thinking nowadays that it is rare to catch Covid without the tests. I think of everyone I know that has gotten Covid, and everyone of them got tested out of fear, to see if they got it, before they ever had a symptom AND THEN got Covid.

I have known that the tests cause harm, but I am thinking nowadays that it is rare to catch Covid without the tests. I think of everyone I know that has gotten Covid, and everyone of them got tested out of fear, to see if they got it, before they ever had a symptom AND THEN got Covid.
Have you watched any videos as to what is actually on those “swabs”? They are not even swabs, but strange spiky things on the tip that embed themselves in your head, going beyond the blood brain barrier. They’re terrible.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CAUpA48SXjNo/

Have you watched any videos as to what is actually on those “swabs”? They are not even swabs, but strange spiky things on the tip that embed themselves in your head, going beyond the blood brain barrier. They’re terrible.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CAUpA48SXjNo/

Yes of course, and I have reposted them everywhere. I am just questioning if there is much of a possibility, if at all, of getting actual Covid without having one of those swabs shoved up your nose.

Yes of course, and I have reposted them everywhere. I am just questioning if there is much of a possibility, if at all, of getting actual Covid without having one of those swabs shoved up your nose.
Yes, I think so since they have saturated our environment with this…spraying it in the chemtrails, putting into animals etc. If it’s in the chemtrails, the junk is raining down on us for sure.
Oh, and who knows what the 5G electromagnetic frequencies are doing as well since they are putting graphene oxide into everything now

Yes, I think so since they have saturated our environment with this…spraying it in the chemtrails, putting into animals etc. If it’s in the chemtrails, the junk is raining down on us for sure.
I get the chemtails, and big ones, weekly and I don’t think it is a factor like the tests.