estrogen

OP
A

Ardina

Goodmorning peatarian,

First I want to thank you..you have the patience for still comming back to me :)

Yes I sure think bloodletting is good for me...I have very high hemoglobine..and once a docotor
told me if a was a sportswoman i would be accused from blood-doping

I only use real bio. butter and bio. cocosoil and sometimes a little olive-oil.
Fleur de sel and organic grey seasalt (lots) for cooking becuse i hope all the minerals are in there..
but maybe its just dirt...
Sometimes I dip pure chocolat in the fleur de sel..
Lat year I was drinking "sole" (1 part salt 3 parts water..) and in every glass of water I drink put one teaspoon
sole in it.

Yesterday evening I ate something real sweet begore going to bed..(there was Pufa's in..now I;m aware of that..I realize its ver hard to finfd things without it..)
I did the bagbreathing in bed....I also have Frolov's inhaler but the paperbag is more easy...and I had a good
nightrest.
This morning temp 37.3 and heartbeat 85..without feeling nervous.
Only I think my bloodpresure is low 110/75

Yes..I do fresh orangejus and raw milk ( can only do raw milk because I;m lactose intollerant..but I can handle raw)
and put sugar and salt in the O.J. And gelantin in my coffee.
And yes..I'm dutch :D ..I like cheese.

This morning I recist the pregesterongel for day 3...and in the mean time I'm slattering around with progesteroncream from dr. Lee..because I did not receive the real one yet.

Ardina.

peatarian

Ardina said:
Goodmorning peatarian,

First I want to thank you..you have the patience for still comming back to me :)

*** Of course.

Yes I sure think bloodletting is good for me...I have very high hemoglobine..and once a docotor
told me if a was a sportswoman i would be accused from blood-doping

*** That's what I thought. High hemoglobin usually means high iron levels.

I only use real bio. butter and bio. cocosoil and sometimes a little olive-oil.

*** The coconut oil should be refined.

Fleur de sel and organic grey seasalt (lots) for cooking becuse i hope all the minerals are in there..
but maybe its just dirt...

*** That made me laugh. I think it might be true though. I use refined white salt without iodine and fluoride.

Sometimes I dip pure chocolat in the fleur de sel..
Lat year I was drinking "sole" (1 part salt 3 parts water..) and in every glass of water I drink put one teaspoon
sole in it.

*** Great.

Yesterday evening I ate something real sweet begore going to bed..(there was Pufa's in..now I;m aware of that..I realize its ver hard to finfd things without it..)
I did the bagbreathing in bed....I also have Frolov's inhaler but the paperbag is more easy...and I had a good
nightrest.

*** Congrats! Well done! What's a Frolov inhaler? The only thing I've ever seen that might work is Charlie's inhaler.

This morning temp 37.3 and heartbeat 85..without feeling nervous.

*** Beautiful!

Only I think my bloodpresure is low 110/75

*** No, that's very nice, too.

Yes..I do fresh orangejus and raw milk ( can only do raw milk because I;m lactose intollerant..but I can handle raw)

*** Hm ... okay. You sure there is not 1% you would tolerate? There will be lots of bacteria in the milk. Could cause problems you don't realize yet.

and put sugar and salt in the O.J. And gelantin in my coffee.

*** Now you're showing off.

And yes..I'm dutch :D ..I like cheese.

*** Very well.

This morning I recist the pregesterongel for day 3...

*** You mean estrogen?

and in the mean time I'm slattering around with progesteroncream from dr. Lee..because I did not receive the real one yet.

*** I love the way you put that. Let me know when you get the progest-e. If there is trouble I might be able to help you.

Ardina.

OP
A

Ardina

Frolov was a friend from Buteyko..
this is the breathing device
http://intellectbreathing.com/
Got it from Germany..

and..yes..I was meaning the estrogel...
I think I am on something good with the progesteroncream..but I wait a week te tell...I have to be sure..

And also put away my glucose-meter..I'm out of teststicks..and not going to order new ones.
But...I'm a control-freak. :lol: .so I now have sticks if there is sugar in my urine.. all clear ..so no need
to worry.
Just ate a big mango and o.j.

Does the comp. from the real estrogen send a mail when they ship??

Thank..and have a nice day

Ardina

peatarian

Ardina said:
Frolov was a friend from Buteyko..
this is the breathing device
http://intellectbreathing.com/
Got it from Germany..

*** Okay. I wish somebody would ask Ray Peat about this device. I am not sure about it. It sounds at if it would eventually increase the intake of oxygen by breathing in more air. Children need much less air than grown up, they just breath in less. I learned that when I was a kid and had diving lessons. I don't think these breathing devices are really good in the end. The arguments for using them come from people who think oxygen is important, not carbon dioxide.

and..yes..I was meaning the estrogel...
I think I am on something good with the progesteroncream..but I wait a week te tell...I have to be sure..

And also put away my glucose-meter..I'm out of teststicks..and not going to order new ones.

*** That's usually when people stop. They are very expensive.

But...I'm a control-freak. :lol: .so I now have sticks if there is sugar in my urine.. all clear ..so no need
to worry.

*** I actually think that's the smarter way to check. The original definition of diabetes was based on "sweet urine".

Just ate a big mango and o.j.

*** Great. A little cheese with it would make it perfekt.

Does the comp. from the real estrogen send a mail when they ship??

*** Again: progesterone. No, they don't e-mail you first. But if you e-mail them and ask how long it will take, they'll check.

Thank..and have a nice day

Ardina

OP
A

Ardina

Yes..yesterday I received the Real Progesteron :D
Feeling fine without the estrogen-gel...but still sweating a lot.
Feeling hot...today we made a walk with our dog..and although it was only 2 C. outside..I ended up with my coat open...face and scalp wet from sweat..
Sometimes I think I react allergic to my own sweat..It gives a really bad eczema .

Ardina.

Isadora

Hi, Ardina!

I'm glad to discover I was not the only one with ear troubles here, although that sounds like a terrible thing to say.

You haven't posted in a while...

How are things going for you now?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals