Does the estrogen and progesterone the monthly cycle make sense?

Elie

Forum Supporter
Below is a graph of the changes in the two hormones throughout the monthly cycle,

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't most women experience swelling / water retention before the shedding of the uterine lining (bleeding)?
Leading up to that event progesterone is higher than estrogen.
Wouldn't estrogen dominance cause this? wouldn't the higher progesterone prevent that from happening (water retention and all the other estrogenic events).

1628110261528.png

dabdabdab

In the traditional Chinese qigong for women, there's a practice called deer antler exercise, it's said that by doing it a woman can preserve her youthfulness and fertility to old age, she will stop menstruating after several months of doing the exercise and it's effective for birth control since no eggs will be released and instead it will be preserved to keep the body from wasting energy, if she wants to get pregnant, she can stop the practice for several months, and after that the eggs that will be released will have amazing quality for conceiving super health babys.
I think it's effects are similar to progesterone for both control, in the peat world, progesterone is believed to be a very effective anti aging substance.
I'm not sure though.

TNT

In the traditional Chinese qigong for women, there's a practice called deer antler exercise, it's said that by doing it a woman can preserve her youthfulness and fertility to old age, she will stop menstruating after several months of doing the exercise and it's effective for birth control since no eggs will be released and instead it will be preserved to keep the body from wasting energy, if she wants to get pregnant, she can stop the practice for several months, and after that the eggs that will be released will have amazing quality for conceiving super health babys.
I think it's effects are similar to progesterone for both control, in the peat world, progesterone is believed to be a very effective anti aging substance.
I'm not sure though.
What is the deer antler exercise?

K

Kaur Singh

the question is:
women that experience those PMS symptoms,
are their hormones balanced like in the graph?

It would seem that testing both hormones on this last week of the cycle
would be helpful to see the ratio - progesterone should be higher at all points.

Maybe there is something else at play and not as straight forward as blood levels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals