Does Peat have an opinion on the 90's? (ie Waco, Ruby Ridge, OKC, Kaczynski)

Acarpous

I haven't been able to find anything.

I am also curious what other people on the forum think. I only ask as I have recently discovered them.

Missenger

hw20fp.png

Last edited:

JohnHafterson

The 90s seem pretty wild in retrospect. First decade where cable news was more widespread.

I've never heard Ray comment on the 90s specifically. But I think the same general trends apply with regard to media and government misinformation, holding back details, crafting narratives/story lines.

No internet and social media back then, so more difficult to spread information easily and potentially counter things if needed.

I don't think the gov could have pulled off many of those events off without more scrutiny. Everyone has a camera now.

Jan 6th falls in kind of the same general area as those events imo.

Donttreadonme

The 90s seem pretty wild in retrospect. First decade where cable news was more widespread.

I've never heard Ray comment on the 90s specifically. But I think the same general trends apply with regard to media and government misinformation, holding back details, crafting narratives/story lines.

No internet and social media back then, so more difficult to spread information easily and potentially counter things if needed.

I don't think the gov could have pulled off many of those events off without more scrutiny. Everyone has a camera now.

Jan 6th falls in kind of the same general area as those events imo.
They could definitely pull that stuff off today and they have. The police at the capital were photographed firing rubber bullets and flash grenades into the pro Trump rally on the 6th... They were photographed firing into the crowd that stayed behind barricades and who were not approaching the capital building. No CNN or MSNBC coverage. An unarmed woman was shot to death on television. The police were trying to cause a riot to erupt and the Trump supporters let them down and didn't riot. Hundreds of people are in solitary confinement because the police guided them into the capital building.

The government just hoodwinked the nation into believing that 600,000 otherwise healthy individuals died of covid and that millions more would have died if they lockdown the country. Today the numbers came out and the average age of death was OVER the life expectancy age of the US. In other words people who were on track to die are the 600,000 people that died.

A man with dementia who can't attract 2 flies to a pile of horse crap somehow got the most votes in the history of the USA.

People as it turns out are remarkably easy to control.

JohnHafterson

They could definitely pull that stuff off today and they have. The police at the capital were photographed firing rubber bullets and flash grenades into the pro Trump rally on the 6th... They were photographed firing into the crowd that stayed behind barricades and who were not approaching the capital building. No CNN or MSNBC coverage. An unarmed woman was shot to death on television. The police were trying to cause a riot to erupt and the Trump supporters let them down and didn't riot. Hundreds of people are in solitary confinement because the police guided them into the capital building.

The government just hoodwinked the nation into believing that 600,000 otherwise healthy individuals died of covid and that millions more would have died if they lockdown the country. Today the numbers came out and the average age of death was OVER the life expectancy age of the US. In other words people who were on track to die are the 600,000 people that died.

A man with dementia who can't attract 2 flies to a pile of horse crap somehow got the most votes in the history of the USA.

People as it turns out are remarkably easy to control.
I agree with most of what you said.

1/6 was allowed to happen. Covid, election, etc have intelligence/government/media/corporate finger prints on them.

I would argue that while people are relatively easy to trick, the level and scope of trickery needs to be multilayered in an Information Age. One approach is not enough certainly with varying levels of intelligence and discernment among the public.

Furthermore, just as these tools can be used to "hoodwink," their existence makes it easier for opposing views to take hold.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals