Low Toxin Videos Cure depression (and more) with glucose

TheCodez

I ran across "Thor" Torrens while continuing to research things related to the "low toxin" / "low a" lifestyle. Thor is another huge proponent of this WOE. Additionally he's also been seeing quite a few people helped by including 4 fairly large daily doses of glucose in their diet. Specifically anything related to a number of neurological issues like depression, anxiety, PTSD and post concussion syndrome. He's pretty convinced that depression is just a glucose deficiency in the brain. To that end he interviewed Dr David Stephens a neuropsychologist who claims a 100% success rate treating patients using the glucose approach. I believe this may be life changing information for many.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thank you for posting, will watch soon! :cool:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
An incredible interview. I fully believe this is now a crucial pillar in the low toxin movement that will move people to Restoration and Healing. We are bringing the liver back online with the low poison A and low toxin diet and lifestyle. We now have the tool to bring the brain back online at an accelerated rate. Glucose is the way. Glucose maxing for the win.

mosaic01

Awesome, what a great and humble man!

There's lots of factors connected in disease. But making sure the brain has enough glucose seems to be one of those things that are absolutely essential.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eup7FAzsZQI

Minute 37 he says something very important:

One of the very first people I treated, I said to him: "This is a treatment or this is a process that was inspired by God."

I was doing a lot of research on concussions and brain function and was literally awakened in the middle of the night in October of 2017 with the thought "Try glucose!", and so I researched it to make sure it was safe and then one of the early people, I said to him "I have no idea if this will help. I do know for sure it won't hurt you would you like to try some glucose tablets?" and he said "sure" and probably 30 seconds or less after taking three or four tablets he turned to his wife and he said "You know that pressure that's always in my head?" and she said "yes, and he said "It's gone!"

Here's a related thread about a very old study talking about the importance of glucose/dextrose for regenerating the body: Low Toxin Studies - "Dextrose Therapy in Diseases of the Liver", paper from 1933

He also mentions that dextrose restores liver function.

He's a good soul, one of the few. Life is trying to bring us back to the truth about our body, biology and reality. Those who are good in their hearts and receptive towards this will receive or find the knowledge. This is an opportunity to reconnect with God, from the fallen state we are in.

Covid and other mass psy-ops create shock and trauma, harming the nervous system and the brain, and according to Dr. Stephens this impairment is done primarily via the permanent reduction of brain glucose consumption. Those who attentively observe our world have noticed the massive shift in the last 10-20 years (I think it actually started with the global shock of 9/11 propagated via mass media, but is obviously related to other things as well, like EMF and satellites) in "mental" health. People aren't what they used to be. Most people nowadays are in a state of chronic nervous-system excitation permanently, without feeling good or relaxed at all, except when using drugs.

According to Dr. Stephens, every shock to the body, even small ones, like being stressed out by something, activating the sympathetic nervous system and fight-or-flight reaction, lowers the glucose availability to the brain, and as a response, the body will permanently reduce the glucose uptake. When the nervous system is activated, the brain is getting too much glucose too fast (hyperglycolysis). Thus the brain could drain the body of all available glucose. As a response, the glucose turnover of the body and brain is downregulated permanently, to make sure this doesn't happen again. Due to this lowered availability of energy, the organism will continue to live in a chronic state of paralysis or heightened nervous system activation.

Dr. Stephens stresses the importance of behavioral interventions to stop the stress response from wasting more liver glucose, he has observed that some people are burning through the glucose they ingest right away due to the chronic activation of the nervous system. Generally, he increases the dose until someone is well.

"Every sympathetic nervous system activation, even if you are not aware of it, results in a loss of glucose to the brain on a permanent basis, until it's treated appropriately."
- Dr. David Stephens
This is a practical application of Peat's realization that the brain always needs to have enough glucose to function properly, and most people do not consume enough. Unfortunately, Peat used the wrong form of sugar, and this is not effective for restoring health. You need pure glucose, not sucrose.

Humanity has really lost it's way. And people like Dr. Stephens are completely ignored by the masses. He has been doing this work for years and it received no reception in the health community at large. Truth is like a needle in a haystack these days. This is an essential part of the puzzle. I already was convinced of it's importance when I saw the old paper on liver and dextrose, but Dr. Stephens has opened my eyes to what glucose is really capable of when it comes to brain regeneration. Most people likely need 1000 calories per day from dextrose in addition to their normal diet to fully regenerate, so that the brain always has a clean and easily available energy source without interruption, even in times of additional stress. The liver and the muscles need to be full of glucose all the time, to provide a buffer for the brain in times of stress, which includes detoxification processes. As soon as the liver stores empty, the brain will go into some kind of permanent shutdown because it anticipates lowered reserves in the future.

His protocol is starting with 3 tablespoons 4 times daily, and then going up as needed.

Last edited:

Nebula

Dextrose seems like it could be a useful tool for those who aren’t fully digesting starches since zero digestion is necessary. But can it restore oxphos glucose metabolism mostly on its own? Seems like the idea is that the spiking of a decent dose of pure glucose 3-4 times per day could be enough to signal to the brain, liver and other organs that metabolism can be up regulated even if the body is currently stuck mostly in glycolysis. Seems worth a try in combination with other strategies, but maybe there are some additional ways to assist the glucose transport of the dextrose doses.

OP
T

TheCodez

My sister, who has had VERY severe post concussion syndrome for the last 18 months, is now 5 days deep into testing glucose, and she is seeing remarkable improvement already.
Even Fall Guy knows.

Last edited:
Glad someone shared this. Another Occam's razor approach that costs pennies on the dollar. Gee, I wonder why it's not well-known? :crazy:

I'm a few days into the dextrose experiment myself. The only thing I've learned for sure is to not take it with soluble fiber. I'm treating it like fruit and keeping it away from other foods for a more reliable benefit. I'm also seeing if it can substitute coffee entirely. All things considered, great enthusiasm is warranted.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
My sister, who has had VERY severe post concussion syndrome for the last 18 months, is now 5 days deep into testing glucose, and she is seeing remarkable improvement already.
Even Fall Guy knows.
Wow incredible!!!! The healing and Restoration continues.....

Thank you so much for sharing. :hattip

Brundle

From Thor's comments on the YT video:

“People who are concerned about weight gain can incorporate some level of the keto diet while taking glucose, and by doing so can experience no weight gain or even weight loss. They are taking whatever amount of glucose is necessary to achieve brain reclamation and recovery. It is important for you to know that you will not achieve ketosis while taking glucose, but you can avoid weight gain through implementing some level of the keto diet because you are eliminating fructose from your diet, which is the primary reason people gain weight. You can discuss the specifics with the person you are working with, but with this knowledge you can manage your weight effectively even while taking glucose.”

From Dr Stephens book Glucose 101

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
From Dr Stephens book Glucose 101
I receive his book today, look forward to reading it.
Awesome, what a great and humble man!

There's lots of factors connected in disease. But making sure the brain has enough glucose seems to be one of those things that are absolutely essential.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eup7FAzsZQI

Minute 37 he says something very important:

Here's a related thread about a very old study talking about the importance of glucose/dextrose for regenerating the body: Low Toxin Studies - "Dextrose Therapy in Diseases of the Liver", paper from 1933

He also mentions that dextrose restores liver function.

He's a good soul, one of the few. Life is trying to bring us back to the truth about our body, biology and reality. Those who are good in their hearts and receptive towards this will receive or find the knowledge. This is an opportunity to reconnect with God, from the fallen state we are in.

Covid and other mass psy-ops create shock and trauma, harming the nervous system and the brain, and according to Dr. Stephens this impairment is done primarily via the permanent reduction of brain glucose consumption. Those who attentively observe our world have noticed the massive shift in the last 10-20 years (I think it actually started with the global shock of 9/11 propagated via mass media, but is obviously related to other things as well, like EMF and satellites) in "mental" health. People aren't what they used to be. Most people nowadays are in a state of chronic nervous-system excitation permanently, without feeling good or relaxed at all, except when using drugs.

According to Dr. Stephens, every shock to the body, even small ones, like being stressed out by something, activating the sympathetic nervous system and fight-or-flight reaction, lowers the glucose availability to the brain, and as a response, the body will permanently reduce the glucose uptake. When the nervous system is activated, the brain is getting too much glucose too fast (hyperglycolysis). Thus the brain could drain the body of all available glucose. As a response, the glucose turnover of the body and brain is downregulated permanently, to make sure this doesn't happen again. Due to this lowered availability of energy, the organism will continue to live in a chronic state of paralysis or heightened nervous system activation.

Dr. Stephens stresses the importance of behavioral interventions to stop the stress response from wasting more liver glucose, he has observed that some people are burning through the glucose they ingest right away due to the chronic activation of the nervous system. Generally, he increases the dose until someone is well.

"Every sympathetic nervous system activation, even if you are not aware of it, results in a loss of glucose to the brain on a permanent basis, until it's treated appropriately."
- Dr. David Stephens
This is a practical application of Peat's realization that the brain always needs to have enough glucose to function properly, and most people do not consume enough. Unfortunately, Peat used the wrong form of sugar, and this is not effective for restoring health. You need pure glucose, not sucrose.

Humanity has really lost it's way. And people like Dr. Stephens are completely ignored by the masses. He has been doing this work for years and it received no reception in the health community at large. Truth is like a needle in a haystack these days. This is an essential part of the puzzle. I already was convinced of it's importance when I saw the old paper on liver and dextrose, but Dr. Stephens has opened my eyes to what glucose is really capable of when it comes to brain regeneration. Most people likely need 1000 calories per day from dextrose in addition to their normal diet to fully regenerate, so that the brain always has a clean and easily available energy source without interruption, even in times of additional stress. The liver and the muscles need to be full of glucose all the time, to provide a buffer for the brain in times of stress, which includes detoxification processes. As soon as the liver stores empty, the brain will go into some kind of permanent shutdown because it anticipates lowered reserves in the future.

His protocol is starting with 3 tablespoons 4 times daily, and then going up as needed.

Another excellent post as always. You are absolutely bringing it, brother. :hattip

Clyde

I didn't understand the doctor's explanation as to why pure glucose can't be replaced with extra starch. Rice is over 90 percent glucose as glucose polymers and it absorbs very quickly. Why wouldnt overeating rice work? All the starches should work if oral glucose works.

PeatyParty

Could this help those of us with chronic maintenance insomnia (waking up every night around 2-3am) that doesn’t respond to other dietary interventions such as increasing daily calories, etc.? I’m guessing this is a liver issue?

Nebula

Vitamin B1 and potassium are the most important factors, I think. And CO2.
Those are important but simply supplementing them doesn’t seem to be enough in many cases to fully restore glucose metabolism otherwise just drinking a fruit juice with enough natural glucose would be enough, but it isn’t for most people. B1 and potassium don't do much for me, there seems to be some other major step that's blocked in my glucose metabolism and other's who don't respond much to starch/dextrose. But maybe its still worthwhile to drink dextrose like this as some kind of signal to the brain and liver to increase their activity.
I didn't understand the doctor's explanation as to why pure glucose can't be replaced with extra starch. Rice is over 90 percent glucose as glucose polymers and it absorbs very quickly. Why wouldnt overeating rice work? All the starches should work if oral glucose works.
Someone with compromised metabolism might not produce enough amylase to fully break down starch. Maybe supplementing amylase enzyme could be an alternative to drinking dextrose. Sourdough bread seems to be a good digestible source of glucose too.

DanDare

Forum Supporter

I haven't watched yet however I have been pondering this also. If directly using glucose is much better than starch, then perhaps it is due to negative effects of starch in individuals with compromised starch assimilation.

So for example pancreatic enzymes may be causing a problem, as they will be absorbed with starch in individuals with leaky gut. Whole starch molecules may also be absorbed.

Both these may cause directly toxic effects or an inflammatory mechanism, or both, which glucose does not.

Or perhaps starch digestion is just poor, or perhaps breeds endotoxin, or perhaps it's how quickly glucose is absorbed higher up in the digestive tract closer to the brain ( even through the tongue).

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
T

TheCodez

Here is an incredible article written by Dr. David Stephens:

Wow! Thanks for linking this! I think the biggest take aways for me come from the case examples at the bottom. 1. It seems that with sufficiently high doses, most of the symptoms for most patients are greatly reduced within the first hour after the first administration. 2. Some of the doses he uses (greater than 100 grams or even greater than 200 grams X4 / day) are astonishing.

Last edited:

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Could this help those of us with chronic maintenance insomnia (waking up every night around 2-3am) that doesn’t respond to other dietary interventions such as increasing daily calories, etc.? I’m guessing this is a liver issue?
I am trying this with 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon with three meals per day. The first night I slept great. But the next night I woke up as usual and didn't go back to sleep easily. Last night was better because I went back to sleep in a short amount of time. I would say you should try it and see if it makes a difference.

Rock_V

@DanDare You have a definite point about starch. There’s no denying that it’s a complicated digestive process that requires a healthy gut in the first place to deal with.

I don’t know if you know about dextrinization? I learnt about this from atom bergstrom who @Twohandsondeck is familiar with.

You expose starches to dry heat which converts the starch into simple sugars (dextrose). Ie potato chips, toast, cakes. Interestingly the kind of things people go for under stress.

I personally feel water logged and depressed if I have boiled starches like rice, oats, potatoes. But baked is a different story.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals