Contacting Ray

Sergey

Hello guys, is it possible to get Ray's email? I really want to ask him about some of my recent serotonin related health issues and happy to pay for his time, of course.

If contacting him directly isn't possible, maybe someone could ask him my question on my behalf? Would really appreciate your help.

TeaRex14

I don't think he gives out his email anymore. If you need a consultation just hit up EastWest healing, the Rubins are basically verbatim to Ray in their recommendations.

bboone

I don't think he gives out his email anymore. If you need a consultation just hit up EastWest healing, the Rubins are basically verbatim to Ray in their recommendations.

these people don't look healthy at all

lampofred

In the December Ask Your Herb Doctor interview, Andrew Murray mentioned that Dr. Peat was getting irritated by the emails... so maybe would be good to just wait until the next interview since there are 30 minutes for anyone to call in with questions on any topic.

bboone

How so? I haven't seen them lately, but last time I saw Josh he looked good. Jeannie looked good too.

the man is fat and balding and the woman looks quite old. i don't see how anyone who is even moderately interested in improving their health could be fat

lampofred

the man is fat and balding and the woman looks quite old. i don't see how anyone who is even moderately interested in improving their health could be fat

Lots of people who are in seemingly good shape are extremely unhealthy because they are starving for nutrients on the inside. Hair, nails, wrinkles on skin, having a "ripped" body are probably the last things on which your body spends resources, as opposed to the quality of the tissues making up the essential organs.

bboone

Lots of people who are in seemingly good shape are extremely unhealthy because they are starving for nutrients on the inside. Hair, nails, wrinkles on skin, having a "ripped" body are probably the last things on which your body spends resources, as opposed to the quality of the tissues making up the essential organs.

not being fat is not the same as being 8 % body fat and starving. there is nothing healthy about carrying around excess adipose tissue lol

TeaRex14

When did this happen, over the last ten days or something? Here they are on Jan 13th, look seemingly okay to me. Josh is jacked, and because he's most likely eating a calorie surplus to maintain his mass he might in fact be carrying a little extra bodyfat, but nothing drastic that couldn't be leaned out in a few weeks or so. They look great for people in their late 30s early 40s, and they're certainly not fat, bald, and old looking.

bboone

When did this happen, over the last ten days or something? Here they are on Jan 13th, look seemingly okay to me. Josh is jacked, and because he's most likely eating a calorie surplus to maintain his mass he might in fact be carrying a little extra bodyfat, but nothing drastic that couldn't be leaned out in a few weeks or so. They look great for people in their late 30s early 40s, and they're certainly not fat, bald, and old looking.

did we watch the same video? jacked? the woman appears to be in her late 40s or early 50s. not only are they piggybacking peat's work, but they are deterring people from it by applying a ridiculous nuage vibe and fronting it with their unhealthy appearances. you wear your health

TeaRex14

You said "fat and baldnig, and old looking." And according to video evidence that isn't the case. If you hold someone to the standards of perfection I doubt anyone would fit the criteria, except maybe a 25 year old Tom Cruise.

Cirion

People these days put wayyy too much importance on physical appearance, which is what makes people over exercise and under-eat to meet peoples' validation criteria.

We need to move towards FEELING good, but most people would prefer to exhaust themselves to LOOK good instead.

That said they look fine to me.

Getting to 8% body fat is simple (eat less exercise more) and usually does not equate to health. I can say this, having been 8% before. I'm now considered "Obese" but feel better than I did at 8%. Granted, I do plan to lose the weight eventually, but I will wait to feel I'm ready to exercise safely.

Last edited:

xeliex

Forum Supporter
You said "fat and baldnig, and old looking." And according to video evidence that isn't the case. If you hold someone to the standards of perfection I doubt anyone would fit the criteria, except maybe a 25 year old Tom Cruise.

I don't know how old they are, but Josh looks younger than Jeanne. They both seems like good people and healthy. Josh is buff but not very lean. I wouldn't view him as fat.

I know they deviate quite a bit from Peat, at least lately, but the basic teachings seem to be similar and make sense to the Peat Aware.

OP, Sergey, check with them. There is nothing to lose. They are very active on Instagram.

Josh himself says, "...I just have that body type that if I workout and eat food, i get thick."

Having viewed them, I think they both look perfectly fine for their age.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals