Contacting Ray

oncoke95

Hey Guys,
I would like to send a question to ray but I cant find his contact information...could someone maybe dm me his email?( i wont terrorize him ofcourse:D)

managing

Hey Guys,
I would like to send a question to ray but I cant find his contact information...could someone maybe dm me his email?( i wont terrorize him ofcourse:D)
It is considered bad form to post his email address because it could be used to harass or spam him.

But I will say, it is the MOST OBVIOUS email address you could imagine if you had to make one up for him. Do not write it here or ask for confirmation. Just try it.

Make your question direct, succinct, and address one topic per email if you hope to get a response. Don't ask for advice. Ask for information or opinion. IOW, don't ask "what can I do for my high blood pressure". Ask, "Does thyroid (T3) reduce blood pressure?".

M

metabolizm

It is considered bad form to post his email address because it could be used to harass or spam him.

But I will say, it is the MOST OBVIOUS email address you could imagine if you had to make one up for him. Do not write it here or ask for confirmation. Just try it.

Make your question direct, succinct, and address one topic per email if you hope to get a response. Don't ask for advice. Ask for information or opinion. IOW, don't ask "what can I do for my high blood pressure". Ask, "Does thyroid (T3) reduce blood pressure?".

Excellent advice.

OP
O

oncoke95

haha i appreciate it..just saw this but did all those thinks by accident and got a reply

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals