• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Coffee creamer

清貴杉山

Hey guys,i got from my job a box of coffee creamers,its basically glucose syrup and refiner coconut oil,but has some additives like phosphate dipotassium, phosphate tricalcium and some mono and diglycerides of fatty accids,worth a try‽ or poison‽

Hey guys,i got from my job a box of coffee creamers,its basically glucose syrup and refiner coconut oil,but has some additives like phosphate dipotassium, phosphate tricalcium and some mono and diglycerides of fatty accids,worth a try‽ or poison‽
The best coffee creamer I have come up with, and I have thought of everything, is melting grass-fed ice cream and keeping it in the fridge for coffee creamer.