Ceruloplasmin Came As 17

Astolfo

To my chance, lately I was reading topics about copper imbalances. Today, I took a blood test and my ceruloplasmin came as 17 (Ref: 15-37). It's not under the minimum value but I'm not really favour of these values.

My problems in short: Muscle tremors, Pseudoparkinsonism, Cognitive problems, Sensitivity to cold, Inflammatory bowel disease, PSSD, etc.

Also,

TSH : 2.7

FT4 : 1.2

I had also checked my hormones a few months ago, I can post them here if you want.

magnesiumania

Morley Robbins like to see CP in the 30~40 range. Mine was 30 but i also had high blood copper/low iron which indicate my CP is elevated due to inflammation and copper is unable to bind...

OP
A

Astolfo

Success meanwhile?

how are your cp, copper, zinc, vitamin A levels ?
Just started to take 60 mg zinc and 1 gr vitamin C daily.

Copper: 90 (Ref: 70-160) 2/9/2021
Zinc: 104 (Ref:60-120) 2/9/2021

youngsinatra

Morley Robbins has stated that vitamin A as retinol is the one thing that is absolutely necessary to load copper into ceruloplasmin and thus making it bio-available.
He thinks that the following supplements/items lower or inhibit the production ceruloplasmin:
Iron, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium, Multivitamins, Glyphosate, Molybdenum, Citric Acid, HFCS, Fluoride, Collidial Silver and n-6 PUFAs.

I don't take his advice as gospel, but he definitively knows a lot about copper deficiency and dysregulation.

- Did you take any of those listed substances in the past?
- Do you consume organ meats, oysters, mushrooms, potatoes, dark chocolate or other copper-rich sources regularly?
- Do you supplement vitamin D3? If yes, what amount and with what co-factors? (Mg, Retinol, K2..)

Morley is not a fan of vitamin A supplementation, but I think that retinyl palmitate may raise ceruloplasmin too, when copper intake is adequate.

I think I've read that replenishing copper needs are around 3 - 6 mg a day, which is not too hard to achieve. I would personally go with whole-foods for copper and zinc. (red meat, oysters, beef liver...)

Does any one of you guys have experience with raising ceruloplasmin with retinol supplements? Please let me know.

Motif

Just started to take 60 mg zinc and 1 gr vitamin C daily.

Copper: 90 (Ref: 70-160) 2/9/2021
Zinc: 104 (Ref:60-120) 2/9/2021

no ceruloplasmin
Morley Robbins has stated that vitamin A as retinol is the one thing that is absolutely necessary to load copper into ceruloplasmin and thus making it bio-available.
He thinks that the following supplements/items lower or inhibit the production ceruloplasmin:
Iron, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium, Multivitamins, Glyphosate, Molybdenum, Citric Acid, HFCS, Fluoride, Collidial Silver and n-6 PUFAs.

I don't take his advice as gospel, but he definitively knows a lot about copper deficiency and dysregulation.

- Did you take any of those listed substances in the past?
- Do you consume organ meats, oysters, mushrooms, potatoes, dark chocolate or other copper-rich sources regularly?
- Do you supplement vitamin D3? If yes, what amount and with what co-factors? (Mg, Retinol, K2..)

Morley is not a fan of vitamin A supplementation, but I think that retinyl palmitate may raise ceruloplasmin too, when copper intake is adequate.

I think I've read that replenishing copper needs are around 3 - 6 mg a day, which is not too hard to achieve. I would personally go with whole-foods for copper and zinc. (red meat, oysters, beef liver...)

Does any one of you guys have experience with raising ceruloplasmin with retinol supplements? Please let me know.

I’d like to know that too ( raising cp with retinol supplements)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals