Back ache

Steffi

I had bad back aches in the morning on waking up on and off for years. Switching from the chest area to the lower back. They usually go away shortly after getting up and moving normally. Absolutely nothing wrong with the spine according to doctor.

To me there's a pretty strong connection to my thyroid hormon status. I think if there's "enough" T3 I don't get the back aches. But if it's more T4 I get them. Meaning when I'm only taking T4 I get them - and it seems that I actually get them because of T4. When I tried getting off T4 I may feel tired and hypo symptoms but not necessarily back aches. Taking T3 or lots of desiccated before bed and no aches in the morning.

I'm quite hypo due to Hashimoto.

ljihkugft7

I got a new mattress a few months ago and it started to affect my posture and back. I didn't realise it was the reason until recently. I must have gotten the softest mattress on earth haha, it has like 10cm of cushion :/

I've been sleeping on the floor and it's been amazing! It completely resets my back.
I also feel like it does something to my kidneys and lymphatic system, as well as massaging my muscles and releasing any knots during the night.
There are some key pressure points the floor hits - which feels very relaxing. I've heard one should cautious if one had low muscle mass, as the nerves won't be as protected from squishing?

I also watched a Japanese video, where they mentioned that sitting or sleeping on the floor activates some sort of destressing mechanism in the body. Lowering stress hormones or something - something westerns lack due to always being high up (chair/bed).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals