Unidentified Chronic Infection, Please Help

Bluemachine

it's been nearly a year now that i've been dealing with this unknown illness.. constant swollen tonsil and lymph nodes with neck ache and spacey head sensations weird small lumps around back of throat and neck, full sensation in the ears/ popping and opening feeling like when your on a plane. stomach issues came or atleast significantly worsened simultaniously with the head, neck and throat stuff, particularly the upper stomach, lots of pressure and gas etc. anemia has been pretty prevalant throughout this time but not so much recently. it seems to coincide with upping milk quantity but subsides when reducing milk and upping red meat (the anemia). what on earth am i dealing with? several blood, urine and stool samples have all came back normal. i have been thinking recently it could be a parasite but ive just received my results from the parasite test and none were detected. could SIBO be causing all these issues? viral infection?

YourUniverse

Check out this thread:
Tonsil Stones And Food PH

You get more symptoms with more milk and less with more meat. Milk is the main alkalizing/acidity-neutralizing agent in the diet. I believe the calcium (and other alkaline agents, calcium being the most plentiful) scavenge and neutralize acids, calcium does this by coating the acids which then get fed on by bacteria and become tonsil stones. I believe this sort of reaction is happening all over your body, not local to your sinus necessarily, and I believe pre-neutralizing the acids are the solution (or as Ray puts it, keeping the calcium to phosphate ratio high. Phosphate is a dietary acid). There are acids in OJ, coffee, and even milk going bad (lactic acid). Starch and muscle meat are extreme sources of phosphate.

I got the same symptoms as you. I'm still dealing with the tonsil stones, I can feel them in my throat and usually see some in the mirror, but I feel like they are self-perpetuating in that they harbour bacteria. The problem that caused the original stones has been solved by pre-neutralizing the acids in the diet (I feel much better and get much less congestion/flu-like symptoms from milk).

If you stopped drinking milk you would stop having symptoms but it's more because you are taking the fire alarm out instead of because you put the fire out. The calcium is neutralizing what can be damaging.

OP
B

Bluemachine

the lumps are not tonsil stones though i was dealing with them for a long time and occasionaly get a few small ones still. i had them before drinking milk and then it got way worse when i started but i started after this infection/illness started so because my tonsil was swollen it created a bigger ledge for those things to flourish so i think that played as big of a role as the alkalizing effect of the milk for why i had such a bad case of them for a while. after a while of drinking milk my transit time increased a bit and due to whatever other factors i had less mucus and the stone issue has mostly subsided. i didn't have more symptoms with increased milk and decreased meat, just anemia which seems to suggest an iron issue. esspecialy as a gut infection can inhibit iron absorption as far as im aware. appreciate your suggestion though i dont think this is the answer to my suffering. i am curious about what you mean by pre nuetralizing the acids though?

YourUniverse

the lumps are not tonsil stones though i was dealing with them for a long time and occasionaly get a few small ones still. i had them before drinking milk and then it got way worse when i started but i started after this infection/illness started so because my tonsil was swollen it created a bigger ledge for those things to flourish so i think that played as big of a role as the alkalizing effect of the milk for why i had such a bad case of them for a while. after a while of drinking milk my transit time increased a bit and due to whatever other factors i had less mucus and the stone issue has mostly subsided. i didn't have more symptoms with increased milk and decreased meat, just anemia which seems to suggest an iron issue. esspecialy as a gut infection can inhibit iron absorption as far as im aware. appreciate your suggestion though i dont think this is the answer to my suffering. i am curious about what you mean by pre nuetralizing the acids though?
Ray thinks most (potentially all, I am paraphrasing) anemia is actually hypothyroidism and not an iron issue. Iron can proliferate bacterial growth.

Neutralizing food acids via cooking or combining, before you consume them. Example: adding baking soda to orange juice will neutralize the citric acid.

OP
B

Bluemachine

ye, i'm sceptical about the iron but then why would increasing red meat (which peat thinks has anti metabolic properties?) and decreasing milk(peat thinks is pro metabolic?) reduce, if not completely eliminate the anemic symptoms?

YourUniverse

I think it has to do with my long winded post, ie, the milk (alkaline) neutralizing acid. Most people feel incredible without any dairy I believe for this exact reason, and it is why i believe pre-neutralizing acids (and avoiding acids that cannot be neutralized, like muscle meat, as Peat advises) is the best long term option. This approach has worked for my symptoms.

What's the rest of your diet like?

gaze

maybe mold/dust/allergies? is your home carpeted and old?

it's been nearly a year now that i've been dealing with this unknown illness.. constant swollen tonsil and lymph nodes with neck ache and spacey head sensations weird small lumps around back of throat and neck, full sensation in the ears/ popping and opening feeling like when your on a plane. stomach issues came or atleast significantly worsened simultaniously with the head, neck and throat stuff, particularly the upper stomach, lots of pressure and gas etc. anemia has been pretty prevalant throughout this time but not so much recently. it seems to coincide with upping milk quantity but subsides when reducing milk and upping red meat (the anemia). what on earth am i dealing with? several blood, urine and stool samples have all came back normal. i have been thinking recently it could be a parasite but ive just received my results from the parasite test and none were detected. could SIBO be causing all these issues? viral infection?

I had recurrent sore throat which was cured by vitamin D3 of around 5000IU,with a loading dose of 20000IU for 2weeks.
Milk is highly infectious material and maybe build for that purpose,to ensure colonization of the multigastric system of a cow.Maybe Human Milk has a different bacterial profile.I would skip milk and replace with meat and Ca-Carbonate,and go for a comprehensive Nutrient-'refill'.Do you take D,and if,how much?

peateats1

Did you ever figure out what was causing this? Were you able to fix it?