Autohemotherapy

Inaut

ozone autohemotherapy is a traditional method. I'd do it if i could. for now though...I'll stick with insufflation

You mean ozone autohemotherapy like when the blood is put back into the vein though, not intramuscular?

I was also wondering about if instead of injecting into butt muscle, could I just wipe blood on my skin? Or it would need it to be injected intramuscularly for the immune response described in the article?

Inaut

You mean ozone autohemotherapy like when the blood is put back into the vein though, not intramuscular?

I was also wondering about if instead of injecting into butt muscle, could I just wipe blood on my skin? Or it would need it to be injected intramuscularly for the immune response described in the article?
Regarding ozone auto hemp therapy- Yes. It passes through a machine and gets pumped back in to the vein.

I read a little more about it. It can be injected intramuscularly or back into a vein, and the immune response will be the same (or similar?). So just the reintroduction to the vein can cause an immune response, apparently. Didn't see something about just rubbing blood on the skin. Larger quantities of blood being mixed with ozone or a homeopathic is called major autohemotherapy. Maybe those are just the generalized distinctions from the recent uses of it; European doctors in the early-mid 1900s described it, and maybe there were more passionate opinions about the specifics of how to do it by some of them.

Related to this... I've read that putting a tiny piece of poison ivy on the tongue for a while can prevent the rash when the skin rubs on it, because of an immunization response. Similar to that and the reintroduction of the blood with autohemotherapy, maybe just absorbing some blood in the mouth would help readjust the regulation of the immune system about the things (and causes of things) that are already in the blood.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals