Protocol to make vaccine 'safer'?

SLM

I fall under the group that Biden announced is "under consideration" for a possible vaccine mandate today. does anyone have any input into how one could make the vaccine 'safer' (or to inactivate) if one must get it? (e.g. taking something prior to the vaccination, post-protocol, etc.) I've been out of the Peat loop for a while, apologies if this is covered elsewhere. thank you.

Angel45

I wonder if you can treat the vaccine reaction the same way as the actual cov19 infection. suppress inflammation, while using antivirals of some sort??? I got covid in 2020 and just used Quercetin, bone broth soup, zinc, vitamin C and lots of sunshine(vitD).

Ben.

Perhaps the stuff Nemo and Pida have posted alot off might be something to consider. This Fleming ivermectin protocoll or w/e its called.

Other than that the usual health stuff that peatarians preach to be healthy/ideal... aspirin, methylene blue, low endotoxins via no starch and carrot salad, vitamin b3 as nictoiniamide and thiamin hcl, OJ, Glycine, calcium:phosphate ratio, liver once a week and oysters ... and so on and so forth. Can't realy tell you if any of thoose are contraindicated tho for this experimental gene therapy.

sweetpeat

I fall under the group that Biden announced is "under consideration" for a possible vaccine mandate today. does anyone have any input into how one could make the vaccine 'safer' (or to inactivate) if one must get it? (e.g. taking something prior to the vaccination, post-protocol, etc.) I've been out of the Peat loop for a while, apologies if this is covered elsewhere. thank you.
Is there an exemption for having natural immunity? As in, you had the virus and then recovered so now you have natural immunity?

David PS

Is there an exemption for having natural immunity? As in, you had the virus and then recovered so now you have natural immunity?

It has been reduced to a binary choice. Your either vaccinated or not.

Mito

I fall under the group that Biden announced is "under consideration" for a possible vaccine mandate today. does anyone have any input into how one could make the vaccine 'safer' (or to inactivate) if one must get it? (e.g. taking something prior to the vaccination, post-protocol, etc.)
Taking OTC pain medications ahead of your shot to try and decrease symptoms is not recommended by the CDC, because it’s not clear how that could affect the vaccine’s effectiveness.

The concern is that pre-treating with pain medications that reduce fevers and inflammation (like acetaminophen and ibuprofen) could dampen your immune system’s response to the vaccine.

That’s because your immune system responds to vaccines through a process called “controlled inflammation,” Dr. Colleen Kelley, an associate professor of medicine at Emory University School of Medicine, told USA Today in January.

Covid messenger RNA vaccines work by giving cells genetic material that tells them how to make a non-infectious piece of the virus. The immune system then creates antibodies against it — which is controlled inflammation — and can remember how to trigger an immune response if exposed to the virus in the future.

But OTC pain-relieving medications “reduce the production of inflammatory mediators,” Kelley said. That’s why it’s important to wait until after you’ve gotten the vaccine (and have started creating an inflammatory response already) to take pain medication.

Research on children has shown that those who take acetaminophen before getting vaccines have a lower immune response than those who didn’t. And a recent study out of Yale found that giving mice nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (aka “NSAIDS”) before being exposed to SARS-CoV-2 led to fewer protective antibodies from the virus.

The exception is for people who normally take these types of OTC pain medications as part of their routine to manage another medical condition. Those individuals should continue as normal, but check with their doctor for additional guidance before getting the vaccine, as there could be ramifications for skipping medication.

sweetpeat

It has been reduced to a binary choice. Your either vaccinated or not.
It seems they are making allowances for weekly testing in place of the vaccination:
Federal workers will be required to prove their coronavirus vaccination status or submit to a series of rigorous safety protocols, President Joe Biden announced Thursday
I don't think it would hurt to look into getting tested for antibodies @steph . Might be another exemption that they aren't making known to the general public. Unless you don't mind submitting to the weekly testing.

tankasnowgod

Off topic but..... I actually like Biden's plan to "Drain the Swamp."

Remember, the Federal Government is Bankrupt, with over $28 Trillion dollars in debt. It ain't American Citizens that ran that up..... it's our disgusting "public servants."

This same entity declared you, and all other American Citizens, "The Enemy" back in 1933. Thanks, FDR!

So, to get this straight.... a man with obvious dementia at the helm of a bankrupt legal fiction that has labeled you as an enemy, is now telling you that you have to inject yourself with the deadliest so called "vaccine" of all time for the privilege of continuing to serve it. And your only thought is "How can I minimize some of the damage?"

No wonder they think they can get away with all this criminal activity while rubbing it in our faces.

David PS

It seems they are making allowances for weekly testing in place of the vaccination:

I don't think it would hurt to look into getting tested for antibodies @steph . Might be another exemption that they aren't making known to the general public. Unless you don't mind submitting to the weekly testing.

It is still a binary system.
  • If you are vaccinated, all is well and good. For the purposes of discuss, this is class A.
  • If you are not vaccinated you are in class B.
    • If you do the weekly testing you can be in class B1 for a week; but your not a class A citizen.
    • If your in class B1 and you test positive next week, you loose your special class B 1 status until you test negative again.
    • If you have ( or had) full blown covid and recover but have not been fully vaccinated (for the current version of the full vaccine requirements) you are still a class B citizen and need to continue weekly testing for class B1 citizenshop status.
      • Natural immunity does elevate your to being a class A citizen.
      • Think of the thousand of people who tested positive under the PCR test and quarantined for a week or two but are not vaccinated. They still have class B citizenship until they are fully jabbed.

David PS

A local grocery chain has found a way to make vaccine transmissions safer; they make are going to make everyone (vaccinated or not) wear masks on their premises. This is well ahead of any govermental mandates. Will this be the new norm?

Note the wearing of masks is well ahead of any increases in deaths from covid. In PA the number of covid deaths per day are in the single digits. Looking at the graph of deaths in PA, it appears the numbers are still going down.

sweetpeat

It is still a binary system.
  • If you are vaccinated, all is well and good. For the purposes of discuss, this is class A.
  • If you are not vaccinated you are in class B.
    • If you do the weekly testing you can be in class B1 for a week; but your not a class A citizen.
    • If your in class B1 and you test positive next week, you loose your special class B 1 status until you test negative again.
    • If you have ( or had) full blown covid and recover but have not been fully vaccinated (for the current version of the full vaccine requirements) you are still a class B citizen and need to continue weekly testing for class B1 citizenshop status.
      • Natural immunity does elevate your to being a class A citizen.
      • Think of the thousand of people who tested positive under the PCR test and quarantined for a week or two but are not vaccinated. They still have class B citizenship until they are fully jabbed.
Yep, I agree that's how they look at it. My point for the OP was that it's not a choice between getting the jab or losing his job. He seemed resigned to the fact that he has to get vaxxed. Though the alternatives still aren't great.

David PS

Yep, I agree that's how they look at it. My point for the OP was that it's not a choice between getting the jab or losing his job. He seemed resigned to the fact that he has to get vaxxed. Though the alternatives still aren't great.
Thanks you. I miss understood your point.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals