How to become a certified peaty nutritionist?

AsuraAcademy

Is there a nutritionist course that's Ray Peat friendly? Like, taking hormones into consideration on body composition instead of caloric intake and influence of toxins in food instead of just nutritional value. I just need a certification to legally guide people, if it was inclined towards ray peat principles it would be great.

Cara

Is there a nutritionist course that's Ray Peat friendly? Like, taking hormones into consideration on body composition instead of caloric intake and influence of toxins in food instead of just nutritional value. I just need a certification to legally guide people, if it was inclined towards ray peat principles it would be great.
Great minds think alike. I think about this every single day. I get excited to read Ray Peat forum topics. I’ve tried to even find a community college that offers certifications but nothing comes close to what you described. I’ve seen you can become certified root cause protocol through Morley Robbins.
I think about this every single day. It’s my passion. Here’s some options to become more knowledgeable and also certified that I’ve found/more on the pricy side without sitting through a “sugar is evil/USDA food pyramid” course, just goes to make me say, wheres the Ray Peat community college courses at?!!

OP
A

AsuraAcademy

Great minds think alike. I think about this every single day. I get excited to read Ray Peat forum topics. I’ve tried to even find a community college that offers certifications but nothing comes close to what you described. I’ve seen you can become certified root cause protocol through Morley Robbins.

I think about this every single day. It’s my passion. Here’s some options to become more knowledgeable and also certified that I’ve found/more on the pricy side without sitting through a “sugar is evil/USDA food pyramid” course, just goes to make me say, wheres the Ray Peat community college courses at?!!

Wow thank you so much... I thought there isn't even a single course available that doesn't say sugar is bad. This is really helpful.

T

TheBeard

That's not how it works.

If you are serious about Ray Peat, you know very well that his ideas are completely novel and not accepted at all by the mainstream, even by naturopaths or alternative doctors.

So you need to get a traditional naturopathy license or diploma, and then in your daily practice preach the Peat principles.
That's what I do.

But don't expect anyone to certify you "Approved Ray Peatarian nutritionist", you have to get real at some point.

Cara

That's not how it works.

If you are serious about Ray Peat, you know very well that his ideas are completely novel and not accepted at all by the mainstream, even by naturopaths or alternative doctors.

So you need to get a traditional naturopathy license or diploma, and then in your daily practice preach the Peat principles.
That's what I do.

But don't expect anyone to certify you "Approved Ray Peatarian nutritionist", you have to get real at some point.
I agree! Just incorporate RP into your practice. What school did you go to? I’m excited to start on this journey since I’ve been putting it off for a decade.

T

TheBeard

I agree! Just incorporate RP into your practice. What school did you go to? I’m excited to start on this journey since I’ve been putting it off for a decade.

None.

Originally went to a business school.
Got an online diploma for naturopathy.

hewau

Bump! Thinking about that a lot cause I feel the need to get more involved
I heard that, at least in Europe, one doesn't need to have a diploma to be a holistic nutritionist, but I am looking for a course which will teach all the fundamentals and won't cost a fortune
any recommendations? :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals