Low Toxin Diet Aspirin Revisited

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
Hi all, I've been thinking about the role of aspirin in achieving a low-toxin body. Dr. Garrett Smith opposes aspirin, arguing that it takes toxins from the bloodstream and deposits them in the liver. However, isn't that what we want? Isn't it the toxins in the bloodstream that cause problems in the first place? Wouldn't it be better to have these toxins stored in the liver, where they can be excreted via bile and absorbed by soluble fiber or activated charcoal?

People feel significantly better after taking high doses of aspirin, and I can attest to this from my own experiments. I always felt much better after taking high doses of aspirin. Yes, the toxins were being stored in my liver, potentially causing fatty liver. However, had I avoided vitamin A and increased my intake of soluble fiber, which I wasn't taking at all, I could have achieved the positive effects of aspirin while managing the negatives safely.

The same could potentially be said for other substances that soak up toxins and store them in the liver, like vitamin E.

OP
S

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
I'll also mention that aspirin helps restore glucose metabolism. With a method to bypass a dysfunctional liver by administering 100% glucose powder, I don't see what the problem is. However, toxins can still wreak havoc on the body if they are not safely eliminated through a bowel movement rich in soluble fiber, where the fiber or activated charcoal binds to toxins, preventing their reabsorption into the bloodstream. If someone has a strong gut lining and no gut permeability, these toxins won't enter the bloodstream initially. Yet, toxins can indeed damage the gut lining over time.

OP
S

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
It seems this glucose protocol forces the body into glucose metabolism, which has been shown to significantly decrease gut permeability. This may explain why many people experience positive results with their gut on the glucose protocol: more bile moves into the intestines, with much less being absorbed into the bloodstream.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have been on the fence about aspirin. What I do know, is that when I was deep into the Peat diet and was ate up by dermatitis, anytime I took aspirin it would make my dermatitis rage. So I have postulated that aspirin does speed up detox because from my observations dermatitis is vitmain A toxicity oozing out through the skin.

Back in the day while also knee deep in the toxic Peat diet I would take a small amount of vitamin E and it would indeed give me a small break from the intense vitamin A toxicity I was dealing with. It would not take much either, just a small drop on my wrist.

OP
S

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
I have been on the fence about aspirin. What I do know, is that when I was deep into the Peat diet and was ate up by dermatitis, anytime I took aspirin it would make my dermatitis rage. So I have postulated that aspirin does speed up detox because from my observations dermatitis is vitmain A toxicity oozing out through the skin.

Back in the day while also knee deep in the toxic Peat diet I would take a small amount of vitamin E and it would indeed give me a small break from the intense vitamin A toxicity I was dealing with. It would not take much either, just a small drop on my wrist.
I had ulcerative colitis and could not continue with aspirin, but Vitamin E and Famotidine gave me immense gastrointestinal relief.

youngsinatra

OP
S

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
Temporary inhibition of aldehyde dehydrogenase activity in the liver does not stop bile production. There are already plenty of toxins in the liver ready to be excreted via bile. In other words, you can still detox while taking aspirin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals