Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Aspirin Is Antiviral

Discussion in 'Scientific Studies' started by TubZy, Feb 24, 2017.

1. TubZy

TubZy Member

Aspirin has antiviral activity which is probably somewhat known by now. Check it out on these two studies/articles. I also clarified the dose with Haidut and it seems you would actually need less than (less than 20 grams) what the italicized text instead.

From Haidut on dosage:

Their conversion is not very accurate. The in vitro concentration of 1mg/ml corresponds to 1g/L, which can potentially be achieved with 5g-6g dose of aspirin daily. It may take a few days to build up to that level, but it should get there as salicylic acid (metabolite if aspirin) has very long half life (30h+). I would definitely add vitamin K2 as that dose of aspirin can cause bleeding issues.

Antiviral activity of aspirin against RNA viruses of the respiratory tract—an in vitro study - Glatthaar-Saalmüller - 2016 - Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses - Wiley Online Library
    Scientist Claims Aspirin May Cure As Well As Treat Colds

Huang`s team introduced the flu virus into dog kidney cells and then applied varying doses of aspirin. According to the reseacher`s results, the synthesis of the virus was stopped dead at a level of one milligram of aspirin per milliliter of blood.

Unfortunately, this is the equivalent of 20 grams of aspirin, or about 60 regular-strenth tablets. No one, he said, can take this much aspirin orally.

But the aspirin showed definite, if less dramatic, results at lower levels too. At the equivalent of about 10 tablets a day, ``the spread of the viruses was clearly suppressed,`` he wrote to the New England Journal.

2. Constatine

Constatine Member

And yet the medical community warns against aspirin while sick. Such intelligent people.

3. OP
    TubZy

TubZy Member

Yeah, pretty crazy. At the right doses, niacinamide, aspirin w/ K2, and MB can literally cover every single area, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and aspirin is even a biofilm distruptor.

4. grenade

grenade Member

Very interesting. How does one consume that much aspirin without causing crazy constipation? In my personal experience, whenever I exceed one and a half 325mg doses of aspirin daily, my bowel movements come to a screeching halt.

Would splitting the dose to smaller, more frequent doses help avoid this? (E.g., instead of a 325mg pill twice per day, doing an 81mg pill eight times per day.)

5. kayumochi

kayumochi Member

I had excellent results with NAC as a biofilm disruptor. Never considered aspirin may be effective ...

6. OP
    TubZy

TubZy Member

Nice, I used to use NAC for liver health and protection , but since it is not too peat friendly I stopped using it.