Aspirin Is Antiviral

TubZy

Aspirin has antiviral activity which is probably somewhat known by now. Check it out on these two studies/articles. I also clarified the dose with Haidut and it seems you would actually need less than (less than 20 grams) what the italicized text instead.

From Haidut on dosage:

Their conversion is not very accurate. The in vitro concentration of 1mg/ml corresponds to 1g/L, which can potentially be achieved with 5g-6g dose of aspirin daily. It may take a few days to build up to that level, but it should get there as salicylic acid (metabolite if aspirin) has very long half life (30h+). I would definitely add vitamin K2 as that dose of aspirin can cause bleeding issues.

Antiviral activity of aspirin against RNA viruses of the respiratory tract—an in vitro study - Glatthaar-Saalmüller - 2016 - Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses - Wiley Online Library
Scientist Claims Aspirin May Cure As Well As Treat Colds

Huang`s team introduced the flu virus into dog kidney cells and then applied varying doses of aspirin. According to the reseacher`s results, the synthesis of the virus was stopped dead at a level of one milligram of aspirin per milliliter of blood.

Unfortunately, this is the equivalent of 20 grams of aspirin, or about 60 regular-strenth tablets. No one, he said, can take this much aspirin orally.

But the aspirin showed definite, if less dramatic, results at lower levels too. At the equivalent of about 10 tablets a day, ``the spread of the viruses was clearly suppressed,`` he wrote to the New England Journal.

Constatine

And yet the medical community warns against aspirin while sick. Such intelligent people.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

And yet the medical community warns against aspirin while sick. Such intelligent people.

Yeah, pretty crazy. At the right doses, niacinamide, aspirin w/ K2, and MB can literally cover every single area, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and aspirin is even a biofilm distruptor.

grenade

Very interesting. How does one consume that much aspirin without causing crazy constipation? In my personal experience, whenever I exceed one and a half 325mg doses of aspirin daily, my bowel movements come to a screeching halt.

Would splitting the dose to smaller, more frequent doses help avoid this? (E.g., instead of a 325mg pill twice per day, doing an 81mg pill eight times per day.)

kayumochi

Yeah, pretty crazy. At the right doses, niacinamide, aspirin w/ K2, and MB can literally cover every single area, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and aspirin is even a biofilm distruptor.
I had excellent results with NAC as a biofilm disruptor. Never considered aspirin may be effective ...

OP
TubZy

TubZy

I had excellent results with NAC as a biofilm disruptor. Never considered aspirin may be effective ...

Nice, I used to use NAC for liver health and protection , but since it is not too peat friendly I stopped using it.

S.Seneff

In conclusion, the HPLC-fluorometric method was confirmed to have the precision and linearity to produce confident measures for Nitric Oxide levels in the cellular medium and therefore may be used for routine monitoring of NO variation under various cell media conditions. In the present study, ASA (aspirin) was observed to induce NO production in Huh-7-HCV-replicon cells. These results suggest that NO may be associated with the negative regulation of ASA on HCV (hepatitis C virus), particularly as NO is associated with antiviral properties on certain viruses, including Epstein Barr, Dengue and human immunodeficiency viruses, which supports previous research (33).
Quantification of nitric oxide by high‑performance liquid chromatography‑fluorometric method in subgenomic hepatitis C virus‑replicon expressing Huh7 cells upon treatment with acetylsalicylic acid

Edit : Aspirin May Treat Both Hepatitis B & C

Last edited:

Inaut

I was always attracted to Ted from Bangkok's stuff on curezone and earthclinic (back in the day) for some reason. Just re-read this old post and it's like a lightbulb went off in my head. What if aspirin is the answer to what is becoming a frightening reality of early death in large populations (cancer, bloodclots, yadayada). Aspirin is cheap, easily obtained, extensively studied and works on a lot of different levels. Maybe aspirin is the cure for the vaxxed? Maybe aspirin becomes their life-long medication? Maybe it keeps the cancers at bay and blootclots away? Imagine a world where terminal patients are given well dosed aspirin and nutrition and they thrive.... I think if there's one subtance that can do it, it's aspirin....

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/swine-flu.html#ASPIRIN_33127

--Beginning of quote--
10/04/2009: Ted from Bangkok, Thailand replies: "The truth is the popularity in aspirin was the very fact that 1918 Spanish flu viruse STOPPED the epidemic. It didn't just stopped by itself. I learned this only AFTER I have found that independently that aspirin did kill the bird flu, swine flu and dengue fever. I have as yet looking over the possibility of use in Hanta viruses, but that I don't know. What the aspirin does is it just digest the viruses when I look over a very high powered electron microscope during my student days even in very weak solutions. May I also remind you that I have seen (I can't say I cured for legal reason) that I have this person with a two year Chlamydia, which resists ALL KINDS of antibiotics (you name it, azithromycin, terramycine, amoxcillin, etc) and I finally gave up and aspirin was tried. The dose was 500 mg of aspirin, taken hourly for four tablets, each tablets is DISSOLVED in a cup of warm water. It was completely gone. The uniqueness of the aspirin is the salicyclic acid portion that dissolves any bacteria and many viruses sight. The chlamydia NEVER came back! Imagine a man with chlamydia eating up his testicles and you can imagine the pain he's suffering with the Chlamydia.

People who goes to talk shows are likely have vested financial interests, I DON'T go to any talk shows and rather tell the truth under the radar or scrutiny of the pharma industry and I think this is the best approach for me. For the unbelievers, I have plenty of people here who can vouch that the aspirin did work and it's synergistic with the vitamin C. It wasn't easy finding the cure, but once it's found I hope people will find some benefit, especially the fact that vaccinations are dangerous with highly dangerous bacteria and viruses, and they are live bacteria and viruses. Hence, to neutralize these, I only expect at least just taking ASPIRIN (or lysine) hourly for only 4 times in one day. It's the bare minimum so that the vaccination should it be mandatory there is A WAY AROUND this problem. The use of digestive enzyme works too, but it is not nearly as dramatic as lysine or aspirin. Perhaps I have to look into this further with dose/frequency issue.

Thank you for your support!

Ted"
--end of quote--

--Beginning of quote--
In Thailand, we currently have an epidemic running, which is mostly Swine flu (2009 virus), Dengue Fever, and Chikungunya. While it is somewhat of an epidemic, the currently "mainstream" media recognized is the Swine flu 2009 virus or the same Bird flu. It's still H1N1 regardless of the name and to subdue the virus scare, by naming new names to the H1N1. One of the MAJOR problems concerning its cure and my remedies is that Lysine isn't available in Thailand, or is difficult to obtain. BHT is impossible to get for most people. Therefore I have to devise a very simple cure (yes a real cure) using a simple aspirin from and perhaps some vitamin C, if you can get it. Now Thailand in some remote villages vitamin C are harder to get then getting an aspirin.

The idea of using aspirin as a cure for pneumonia, and all kinds of flu, is nothing new. During my studies in microbiology during my college year stint in the U.S., I have noticed that a serial dilution of aspirin virtually dissolves any virus in sight. Fellow students who got lazy sometimes throw aspirin tablets in a shrimp egg hatching facility to kill the shrimp viruses as well. The chemical of aspirin is acetylsalicylic acid. When I say it kills any viruses, this applies for metastatic cancer, which is a viral form of cancer virus. It works the same way using the aspirin too and you can see results in less than 6 hours, using the hourly dose of taken for 4 or 5 times of aspirin.

The acetyl portion makes the salicylic acid "water soluble" as well as it's unique properties in digesting viral or bacterial coating, especially the viral coating (alkaline potassium compound being the other one), that it can come into contact with.

In fact there's an almost 100% kill, more closer to about 99% kill rate when a very weak solutions of aspirin is in contact with any viral coating, and aspirin replenished for the next 3 or 4 hours as it is "used up".

It's the acetyl portion plus the salicylic acid which makes it deadly. It digest these viral proteins thousand times more quicker than it does damage to the healthy cells. Obviously, the aspirin was working better than any antiviral medicines known, so my colleagues mentioned that "they" were going to stop that dreaded practice. (It hurts research funding on novel very expensive but ineffective antiviral medications LOL). Remember at the time of my studies, that was in the late 1970s., so obviously (2009) aspirin is now almost universally condemned.

Because of this, I have to make another trials last month to prove that aspirin does work. It SHOULD be noted that aspirin is effective even if it is taken ALONE. But if you want it to be more effective, a vitamin C sodium ascorbate can be taken on INITIAL dose, being the bare minimum such as 500 mg. This causes the white blood cells to uptake the vitamin C more than it's usual capacity allowing for the body's immune system to go much higher than normal. In any case the simplest of all cure of any flu that I know of regardless of what kind of flu you have is the following remedy:

For adult dose 500 mg of aspirin taken LESS than 1 hour apart, preferably, 50 minutes but not exceeding 1 hour. The dose is taken for no more than 4 times, with maximum of 5 times. I haven't quite work about the optimal frequency between dose to keep active acetylsalicylic acid blood concentration stable so that it's antiviral capabilities at a maximum.
--end of quote--

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals