Ashwagandha vs Shilajit: the best one for testosterone is…

Hans

Forum Supporter

I like both. Shilajit does have a good energy-boosting effect and helps with exercise recovery. Shilajit would combine very well with CoQ10 as well (it's been shown in a study).
What's been your experience with both?

Thanks for the informative article.

What's the deal with Ashwagandha, I am actually cautious because I had read so many people complaining about serotonin problems or anhedonia while taking it?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the informative article.

What's the deal with Ashwagandha, I am actually cautious because I had read so many people complaining about serotonin problems or anhedonia while taking it?
You'll have to use it for yourself to see the effects. I like the effects and have never gotten any negatives. The only downside to Ash is that it worsens premature ejaculation for me. It makes me oversensitive.
100s of 1000s of people are using Ash without any issues. Anhedonia or melancholy has never been reported in any of the Ash studies.
There are other good adaptogenic alternatives to Ash though.

Mister

Big warning for Ashwaganda: Seen many people who got PFS/PSSD after using it so be cautious!

John mcclain

There is plenty of studies supporting the use of testosterone....none of these crap will do anything for testosterone that will be any way noticeable as to what injecting say 500mgs will....so just do it.the natural argument is hilarious none of it is as natural as what the body recognizes....stop with the click bait ***t hans get on the test &hgh and you will have body worth showing off...and not one that looks natural

David's

I like both. Shilajit does have a good energy-boosting effect and helps with exercise recovery. Shilajit would combine very well with CoQ10 as well (it's been shown in a study).
I've seen in the thread that people are worried about taking ashwagandha speaking for myself I have had no problems with it whatsoever. I have taken it in the past for three months straight and no negatives the only thing was I felt uplifted and ready to go. I didn't take the Km66 I just take organic ashwagandha powder which works best for me. I take it now for four days on and four days off with some other supplements I haven't tried shilajit but will give it a go cheers man. 👍

Last edited:
OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I've seen in the thread that people are worried about taking ashwagandha speaking for myself I have had no problems with it whatsoever. I have taken it in the past for three months straight and no negatives the only thing was I felt uplifted and ready to go. I didn't take the Km66 I just take organic ashwagandha powder which works best for me. I take it now for four days on and four days off with some other supplements I haven't tried shilajit but will give it a go cheers man. 👍
Nice. The main reason why I've been avoiding Ash lately is because it worsens premature ejaculation. Maybe with long term chronic use it might have the opposite effect.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans not sure it's great to tank cortiosol for too long
The true definition of an adaptogen is a compound that lowers excessive cortisol while increasing it when it's too low. That's what Ash does. It's an invigorating adaptogen.

Last edited:

David's

we can sit here all day debating whether ashwagandha is safe or not. But the real conversation is what works for you you can look through this forum and somebody is telling you about something that is special and its going to work for you and work wonders for your health. And watch the negatives and all the problems it has caused others . So I say we're all a little bit different so what works for one May somehow impact someone negatively. I've tried many supplements but the ones I keep coming back to is ashwagandha aspirin and K2 mk4, methylene blue.

and some others. Cheers 👍

Last edited:

joaquin

Big warning for Ashwaganda: Seen many people who got PFS/PSSD after using it so be cautious!
I would be one of those.

Dr. B

Is coq10 risky in certain situations? I think somewhere on here people said its risky for low metabolism? How come if i take even 50mg it feels like its clogging an artery right near the heart area. Its the ubiquinone form i believe… ubiquinol is the more expensive one right

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals