Armed Feds Raid and Fine Miller's Organic Farm. Case taken up by Robert Barnes to defend small farm business rights.

JamesGatz

Yea - this is happening to Amish farms across the country as well - This is their Crackdown on Crime

B6E90BDC-5A8A-486C-A003-2DD6869AE4BA.jpeg

They aren't only cracking down on farms as well

They're cracking down on private schools:

Street Vendors:

Marijuana Trucks:

Etc

They are now cracking down on ALL PETTY crimes and setting the Agenda for pre-crime: being able to arrest you based ONLY on suspicion of committing a FUTURE crime

Even if you havent committed a crime they make up some rule youre not following for farms and private schools to EVENTUALLY shut them down

No surprise they're DOUBLING the size of the IRS and Training IRS Agents to have firearms in the next few years - they are slowly conditioning the masses to a POLICE STATE

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

According to the report....

People all over the country signed up to be a part of Miller’s private food club for his holistically grown organic meat and dairy. But unfortunately, this is also the reason that the federal government and all its might, is targeting him.

And that is probably the big issue, right there. In these cases, they are almost always looking for a way to prove they are engaging in "interstate commerce," which would give them jurisdiction under Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3 of the Constitution. Natural News published the Warrant from the Rawsome raid, from back in 2011.

If you scroll down to page 4, you will see the very first thing they are looking for is "Evidence of Interstate Transportation." The other 23 are all paperwork, or equipment used in the sale of items (like cash registers). If they can find evidence that you do business between states, then they can claim that you fall under the jurisdiction of the USDA. For example, it is legal to sell raw milk in both Arizona and California, but it's not legal to transport it between state lines.

Last edited:
Lancaster County Farm Enjoined From Continued Misbranding of Meat/Poultry Products and Evasion of Food Safety Laws

after reading this, seems pretty justified to me....

You can't be stupid enough to think that just cause you run your own abattoir that you somehow get away without health inspections and lie about having those inspections(his reasoning is pretty dumb too). If you wanna sell a food produce to the masses you have to dance to the same tune everybody else does. Don't make this something it is not

Before anybody accuses me of being for big government, i've never voted a single day in my life and that will probably continue till i die. Just pointing out that there is bull**** on both sides of the fence

tankasnowgod

Well, if you read press releases from prosecutors, of course their actions will seem justified.

There seems to be basic agreement between both the attorney general and the Miller Farm that the Miller Farm doesn't follow USDA rules and regulations. The main two questions are
1. Is there some sort of "minimum contact" that would put the Miller Farm under the jurisdiction of the USDA? If he is shipping his product over state lines, that would probably be sufficient.
2. In light of the West Virginia vs. EPA case, were the USDA rules attempting to be enforced passed by an Act of Congress? Or, were they rules that the USDA made up on their own, and are attempting to enforce?

So, if the complaint against the Miller Farm lists 50 violations, maybe 40 of those will end up being thrown out, if they were just rules that the USDA made up on their own.
You can't be stupid enough to think that just cause you run your own abattoir that you somehow get away without health inspections and lie about having those inspections(his reasoning is pretty dumb too). If you wanna sell a food produce to the masses you have to dance to the same tune everybody else does. Don't make this something it is not
But they don't sell their products "to the masses." He sells it privately, or at least is attempting to do so. That would seem to be the main contention of the case.

Sphagnum

I had been a member of their ‘food club’ for quite a few years, and the farm has always asserted that as a private food club they are exempt from USDA regulations. I’m in PA, but I think if you’re from out of state you also need to join a separate food club in your receiving state that handles certain aspects.

I know (from receiving the newsletter) that one of the main issues was that the USDA wanted them to use certain chemicals on the meat processing machines and I think sometimes on the products themselves. They’ve taken a member poll a few times asking if people definitely want their meat, or if they should only bother with dairy and other products with less hassle. I could be wrong but I’ve always felt like they were legitimately and earnestly standing their ground out of what they felt was right, rather than to turn any extra profit or be hardheaded for the sake of it. I also know they’ve been fined in the six-figure range in the past as well.

They make it clear when you sign up what they offer, and why they need to be a private food club in order to offer it. My opinion is that this is enough to exempt them from regulation, and people should be able to make their own decisions on the matter, but that of course has never been the world we live in.

There are a few other membership style farms that offer similar products, but I think they use different approaches, such as labeling certain products as “pet food, not for human consumption.” I ate some of the ground beef with organ meat meant for pets and I’m still breathing 😁

Last edited:

I'm.No.One

I had been a member of their ‘food club’ for quite a few years, and the farm has always asserted that as a private food club they are exempt from USDA regulations. I’m in PA, but I think if you’re from out of state you also need to join a separate food club in your receiving state that handles certain aspects.
Nope. I'm in Oregon & used them once for raw milk & head cheese. All's I had to do was make an account & checkout , then they shipped it to me.

There really should be some sort of contract people sign, an application process, anything beyond just making an email/password based account. Because a "club" typically has those things, I think that will be a big fault in his defense unfortunately.

Luann

They are now cracking down on ALL PETTY crimes and setting the Agenda for pre-crime: being able to arrest you based ONLY on suspicion of committing a FUTURE crime
This is why I get excited over things like the federal marijuana pardons from a week ago.

Mossy

This is why I get excited over things like the federal marijuana pardons from a week ago.
This is not my argument, but I've heard it said there are zero people in federal prison for solely possessing marijuana. To be in a federal prison for marijuana related charges would be for career criminals, not simply possession of. This seems to make sense. It was purely a political move before an election.

Luann

I don't deny the motive is there.

Even though it's good timing, I wouldn't say it's "purely" political though as the number I keep reading is that 6500 people will be affected by the pardons. the impact is not fully defined and would depend on the situation. The federal pardon also applies to Washington DC since it isn't considered a state.

tankasnowgod

Why? It's not like a pardon changes the laws, or structure of laws. There is zero talk of abolishing the DEA, or eliminating (or greatly reducing) the number of controlled substances. Nor is there any talk of curtailing Federal powers when it comes to enforcement.

And it doesn't look like there have been any pardons yet. That 6500 number is the number of people convicted going back to 1992. Many are probably out of jail, (or in jail for another sentence), or maybe even dead. Not that the dead and former prisoners can't be pardoned, because both have happened in the past. Regardless, it isn't going to put much of a dent in the 2.3 Million people in US prisons, which remains the highest number in the world, both in absolute number and per capita.

I'm sure the fever pitch for legalizing marijuana is due to the fact that tobacco and/or drug companies are ready to roll out their own marijuana cigarettes nationwide. While marijuana isn't the most dangerous drug on the list, it isn't the safest or most beneficial. That would be all of the anabolic steroids, and there is no talk of removing them from the list. So, it's not like this move has anything to do with health, or general freedom.

And you can still be convicted of crimes regarding legal substances. Many people have had their cars and other property subject to forfeiture for violating alcohol and tobacco regulations.

Luann

the figure of approximately 6500 people benefitting appears in the source below, with other online articles implying the same.

Absolutely, changing the laws is when I'll really get excited. Not out of personal attachment but for the reasons you've mentioned too. I am hoping this is a step in that direction as it probably takes less paperwork to do pardons than redo legislature.

edit, this is from the same source: "In addition to the federal pardon, Biden asked for a review of marijuana’s classification under the Controlled Substances Act."

tankasnowgod

the figure of approximately 6500 people benefitting appears in the source below, with other online articles implying the same.
But that is based on convictions from 1992 till current. So, the number of people that may leave prison would be far fewer.
Absolutely, changing the laws is when I'll really get excited. Not out of personal attachment but for the reasons you've mentioned too. I am hoping this is a step in that direction as it probably takes less paperwork to do pardons than redo legislature.
That won't happen as long as people remain ignorant of how the law actually functions in this country. All drug crimes are commercial crimes, and this is explicitly stated in 27 CFR 72.11

27 CFR § 72.11 - Meaning of terms.

And people don't need to wait for these public servants to amend the laws. If they understood the jurisdiction they are being prosecuted under, and how they contracted into such, many more could successfully defend themselves, and even get out of prison if already convicted. Or better yet, even avoid contracting into their jurisdiction in the first place. There's a document called "The Secret Maritime Jurisdiction Exposed," and it goes over the basic concepts.

I'm sure some of the Marijuana dispensaries are doing things in such a way not to invoke Federal Jurisdiction. Many don't have bank accounts, and if they produce and sell their product in the same state, they have gone a long way to avoiding entering into that Jurisdiction. Moreso than the Miller Farm at the top of the article, who admits that they ship their product over state lines.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This is concerning:

"Miller’s spokeswoman Anke Meyn told the Return To Now blog, “The USDA processing plants require the meat to be treated with a chemical cocktail of citric acid, lactic acid and peracetic acid. It’s not citric acid from oranges or lactic acid from sauerkraut. It’s all created in a lab. It’s a synthetic sterilizer that causes many health problems.”"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals