Are New Generations Weaker Because The Have Lower Thyroid And Testosterone?

x-ray peat

I think it has to be the xenoestrogens. The environment is flooded with them and I don't think its by accident. Moreover all those plastic water bottle we constantly drink out of plus the major increase of food sold in plastic is constantly dosing us directly with estrogen. If you consider the feminization of animals like frogs you can see it has to have an environmental cause. Its actually worse in parts of Asia and particularly Japan and the Philippines where the young men look extremely effeminate and the number of young lady boys is a bit disturbing.

sladerunner69

I have a crushing grip, particularly after regularly drinking coffee (the caffeine). It's a good day.

I thought you mentioned caffiene gave you intense panic attacks? That's a dangerous combo

I believe it's half the nutrient make-up in the diet. The newer generations are just consuming less protein, less carbs, and mroe unsaturated fats and more hormone distrupting chemicals and gut wrenching excipients.

And half the culture, newer generaitons are not hardworkers, the vast majority of people under the age of 30 have not held a physically demanding job, as these jobs are all done by cheap (illegal) immigrants. Back 50+ years ago nearly everyjob a young person could have required solid grip strength. Daily chores, washing dishes, yardwork, walking, steering a car, hell even using a pencil -everything was more physical back then. Nowadays EVERYTHING remotely physical has been replaced by an invention or an illegal immigrant. Sports were more popular too, now people find entertainment through computers and tv.

Some people may want to believe diet is 99% of nerve responsiveness>grip strength but they are neglecting the incredible adaptions of the human body and mind. From my years of weight training for discus/shotput I am positive nerve responsiveness is trained through physical exertion, it is not just a dietary thing. We were all able to train our grip strength up, to the point were we could vice grip two 25lb plates in one hand, which seemed impossible at first. Our coach had us finish each workout off with spring grip trainers, plus wer were doing tons of deadlifts and powercleans which are tremendous for forearm strength.

DaveFoster

I thought you mentioned caffiene gave you intense panic attacks? That's a dangerous combo

I believe it's half the nutrient make-up in the diet. The newer generations are just consuming less protein, less carbs, and mroe unsaturated fats and more hormone distrupting chemicals and gut wrenching excipients.

And half the culture, newer generaitons are not hardworkers, the vast majority of people under the age of 30 have not held a physically demanding job, as these jobs are all done by cheap (illegal) immigrants. Back 50+ years ago nearly everyjob a young person could have required solid grip strength. Daily chores, washing dishes, yardwork, walking, steering a car, hell even using a pencil -everything was more physical back then. Nowadays EVERYTHING remotely physical has been replaced by an invention or an illegal immigrant. Sports were more popular too, now people find entertainment through computers and tv.

Some people may want to believe diet is 99% of nerve responsiveness>grip strength but they are neglecting the incredible adaptions of the human body and mind. From my years of weight training for discus/shotput I am positive nerve responsiveness is trained through physical exertion, it is not just a dietary thing. We were all able to train our grip strength up, to the point were we could vice grip two 25lb plates in one hand, which seemed impossible at first. Our coach had us finish each workout off with spring grip trainers, plus wer were doing tons of deadlifts and powercleans which are tremendous for forearm strength.
I agree; there seems to be a cumulative psychological aspect to strength. We like to think of depression/mental fatigue as this thing that occurs within a day, but in my experience it takes a week or two to build up momentum one way or the other, and months/years to change one's outlook or approach to a problem (including weight training).

With caffeine, it's always if I drink it too early. I need to have that first drop in cortisol after breakfast, and then the coffee makes me feel great. Sooner than that, and it screws my whole day.

sladerunner69

I agree; there seems to be a cumulative psychological aspect to strength. We like to think of depression/mental fatigue as this thing that occurs within a day, but in my experience it takes a week or two to build up momentum one way or the other, and months/years to change one's outlook or approach to a problem (including weight training).

With caffeine, it's always if I drink it too early. I need to have that first drop in cortisol after breakfast, and then the coffee makes me feel great. Sooner than that, and it screws my whole day.

Right, that is definitely part of the issue. Immediate gratificaiton culture has either influenced or been influenced by the declining culture of work ethic. Undoubtedly that has all sorts of implicaitons in health and depression and outlook and such.

How many cups of coffee would you say you had in a day? One cup to me is 6oz strong coffee

DaveFoster

Right, that is definitely part of the issue. Immediate gratificaiton culture has either influenced or been influenced by the declining culture of work ethic. Undoubtedly that has all sorts of implicaitons in health and depression and outlook and such.

How many cups of coffee would you say you had in a day? One cup to me is 6oz strong coffee
I use instant; 1 tsp = 1 cup. So 6 teaspoons in a frapuccino blend. Lately, I've been using decaf, and using caffeine as needed. I feel better this way, as I can time the caffeine as needed.

sladerunner69

I use instant; 1 tsp = 1 cup. So 6 teaspoons in a frapuccino blend. Lately, I've been using decaf, and using caffeine as needed. I feel better this way, as I can time the caffeine as needed.

So youre using 6 tsp of decaffrnated instant coffee in a blended drink? Goos for minerals and b vitamins i guess.

Decaffenated instant coffee though? Arent you worried about how lame that is? At home i drink capresso on the strongestvsetting. Its elegant and smooth and rich but not too bitter or musky... i absokutely love my coffee and I love my capresso machine more than my girlfriend :)

I was paid to say this.

DaveFoster

So youre using 6 tsp of decaffrnated instant coffee in a blended drink? Goos for minerals and b vitamins i guess.

Decaffenated instant coffee though? Arent you worried about how lame that is? At home i drink capresso on the strongestvsetting. Its elegant and smooth and rich but not too bitter or musky... i absokutely love my coffee and I love my capresso machine more than my girlfriend :)

I was paid to say this.
Ha, I drink it because I can time the caffeine. No more 6 AM coffee panic attacks or midnight coffee insomnia, although this still happens unfortunately.

sladerunner69

Ha, I drink it because I can time the caffeine. No more 6 AM coffee panic attacks or midnight coffee insomnia, although this still happens unfortunately.

Well drinking coffee at midnight is not always the most prudent choice,a lthough I share your pain because I ahve opted for the midnight cup of joe many times.

bromuda

The kids born in 2000 seem sharper all round from what I'm experiencing.
Can't say that I agree with that, but they are still young though. They seem to be gravitating too much to global warming and other issues and they're taking on a "save the world mentality" before they save themselves. A lot of "doomers" today are aware that the world is corrupt while gen z are quite oblivious and blindly believe mainstream media.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals