Arachidonic Acid In Salmon

Daft

Just got pissed off but happy to have found yet again dietary Arachidonic acid to be perhaps the smoking gun in my multiple recent issues. Turns out salmon is VERY high in dietary arachidonic acid, and I suspect correlation with its pufa content is no accident, and may even offer a new hypothesis for the prostate cancer connection to fish o-3 intake. It has 0.300g/3 oz compared to beef at 0.080g/3 oz, eggs at 0.08g/1 yolk(eggs also worsen my full body itching that I suspect has to do with the AA content), whilst low fat fish has effectively 0.

Source is What Foods Are High in Arachidonic Acid?. If anyone has better source I'd appreciate it.

Was bit on fence on Peats against fatty fish and whether omega 3 is completely bad, and was allergic/reacting to most meats so was eating large amounts of wild salmon past month, then whole cooked chicken which also continued the problems, only reaching respite by going meat free for 2 days, then dairy for protein 2-3 days, then as meat got back in the problems came back.

Anyone else suspected dietary arachidonic acid connection/worsening of their health issues?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals