Apology

farmerMark

I apologize to Georgi and the forum community. My passions got the better of me. No more posts.

milk_lover

I apologize to Georgi and the forum community. My passions got the better of me. No more posts.
NOOO. Please post whenever you feel like it, I learned from your other post great deal of info. It's true you were harsh little bit, but I am sure people will forgive you.

zooma

+1

There is no need to leave. You clearly were thinking about the right things, we always need more people here who question and discuss. Your thread could have been a great discussion if it didn't seem to be framed as an attack on haidut, which actually I don't think was your intention.

Drareg

Your probably frustrated like most people who find Peats work, your mind is probably all over the place because of stress, I know mine was.
Unfortunetley Peat doesn't have the magic bullet and then back to overcoming the harsh environment, I was looking for this at the start,it can be discouraging but you are on the right path if your looking for the truth .
His articles are worth spending years looking at in my opinion not just for nutritional Advice but for understanding or own behaviour.

The article ,How do you know,students patients and discovery is a work of art.
Welcome back!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals