Blinky's Apology

Blinkyrocket

This is my official apology to suikerbuilk and everyone else about my hate filled behavior since I can't seem to edit my posts or anything.

Suikerbuik

You're welcome blinky. I had forgotten it already, or forgiven if you like ;) . Life's too short and beautiful to waste energy and time on conflicts with others. I appreciate it anyway! Thanks and hope you will find peace with yourself mate.

johns74

lol, the apology is obviously non-believable and pro forma. The traits shown in the supposed offending thread can't be changed in one month.

OP
Blinkyrocket

Blinkyrocket

johns74 said:
lol, the apology is obviously non-believable and pro forma. The traits shown in the supposed offending thread can't be changed in one month.
So? No apologies are completely meant. I thought everyone knew that? But while this one is logically meant since suikerbuilk really did do nothing wrong, I was having a bout of NOT SLEEPING ONE WINK THE ENTIRE NIGHT.
Should I write a poem to be more believable?

The traits can't be changed but they can be interpreted differently, i.e. self-loathing instead of hatred of everyone else.

pboy

its cool man, even when I read your angry posts it somehow seems just funny or nice anyways. I respect how you are really open and share things and have good intentions, and you seem to think a lot with a vision to more harmony or how things could be better on a bigger scale. Its better not to repress things. Just whenever you have the urge to post something inflammatory, realize that its probably just the state you're in and not really the other persons direct fault. Its quite a big tool to write stuff, speak stuff, and then look back on it...you'll notice how much mood effects outlook and people treat each other

good on you for apologizing to those peeps though, a huge part of health is not having guilt in conscience...a HUGE part is that actually. All it takes is one thing weighing on you like that to ruin your train of thought or expansion or meditation...for like a day or more or sometimes not until you actually talk to the person and get straight. For years now ive lived my life in a way that I never leave residue like that because it is so burdensome it effs everything up...and really mostly just because you feel better, its righteous. Speek tha truth though always, just don't rip people...theres really no point, once you feel good about yourself and inside theres not even any desire to rip others. Theres a difference between defending yourself, protecting the integrity of your environment and what is put out there that can effect other people, and then just directly ripping someone personally

Amazoniac

Blinkyrocket said:
johns74 said:
So? No apologies are completely meant. I thought everyone knew that? But while this one is logically meant since suikerbuilk really did do nothing wrong, I was having a bout of NOT SLEEPING ONE WINK THE ENTIRE NIGHT.

The traits can't be changed but they can be interpreted differently, i.e. self-loathing instead of hatred of everyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

OP
Blinkyrocket

Blinkyrocket

Amazoniac said:
Blinkyrocket said:
johns74 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA
That was pretty awesome... but I don't get it o_O

OP
Blinkyrocket

Blinkyrocket

pboy said:
its cool man, even when I read your angry posts it somehow seems just funny or nice anyways. I respect how you are really open and share things and have good intentions, and you seem to think a lot with a vision to more harmony or how things could be better on a bigger scale. Its better not to repress things. Just whenever you have the urge to post something inflammatory, realize that its probably just the state you're in and not really the other persons direct fault. Its quite a big tool to write stuff, speak stuff, and then look back on it...you'll notice how much mood effects outlook and people treat each other

good on you for apologizing to those peeps though, a huge part of health is not having guilt in conscience...a HUGE part is that actually. All it takes is one thing weighing on you like that to ruin your train of thought or expansion or meditation...for like a day or more or sometimes not until you actually talk to the person and get straight. For years now ive lived my life in a way that I never leave residue like that because it is so burdensome it effs everything up...and really mostly just because you feel better, its righteous. Speek tha truth though always, just don't rip people...theres really no point, once you feel good about yourself and inside theres not even any desire to rip others. Theres a difference between defending yourself, protecting the integrity of your environment and what is put out there that can effect other people, and then just directly ripping someone personally
I'ts like I am entirely empathetic to other people's problems but then I feel so hate filled, which one is the real me? Neither? I'm just confused on which side I should indulge for therepeutic purposes, lol. I think I just need to move forward on safe ways to loose some aggression like martial arts and leave ppl that don't actually deserve it alone. All signs point towards serotonin but in my mind it seems like it can't be so simple.

Stuart

Blinkyrocket said:
I'ts like I am entirely empathetic to other people's problems but then I feel so hate filled, which one is the real me? Neither? I'm just confused on which side I should indulge for therepeutic purposes, lol. I think I just need to move forward on safe ways to loose some aggression like martial arts and leave ppl that don't actually deserve it alone. All signs point towards serotonin but in my mind it seems like it can't be so simple.

Blinky, there's a part of your brain called the 'amygdala' which has existed in all brains throughout the history of life on earth (i,e for several million years before humans - before fishes even crawled onto dry land). Call it your 'fish brain' if you will. It developed to take over your behaviour in a threatening situation, and it is intended to save your life if something else wants to eat you. It's proved very useful in the ensuing years, because it WORKS.
But in social groups relying on cooperative behaviour ,such as human society, it was never refined to only be used when you absolutely needed it. Consequently people constantly allow their amygdalas to make them lash out agressively (either verbally, physically or both ) when they are stressed by a situation. It almost always doesn't help, even in war, where it is much more useful to keep a cool head, and rely on your fore brain to work things out rationally. This will either be more likely to keep you from being killed or wounded, and in peacetime, just allows you to keep your s*** together rather than lashing out.

Many people learn the art of PAUSING after the initial impulse to lash out and decide on a less destructive course of action. Many people don't, and it leads to a great deal of grief in their lives, not to mention the hapless victims of their fish brain.
Just practice pausing. All you have to do is commit yourself to a lifelong class in pausing before you lash out. If you pause, and still decide to lash out, it will be a bit more difficult to triumph over negativity. In that case you will just have to read more of the prodigious amounts written and quotes uttered by great human philosophers , spirtiual seekers etc. who have addressed the folly of negativity in human affairs.

Don't forget, there are many humans on this planet who spend their entire lives in serotonin dominance and never lash out at anyone or anything. IMHO you actually have to look at how the human brain works and make a solemn committment to practising pausing rather than just reacting. You might discover that you're not 'hate filled' at all. You just let your fish brain step in early. If you allow yourself to think that 'self loathing made you do it, you're quite likely to do it again. It will become a self fulfilling prophecy,

Don't forget also, in some parallel future Universe, you choose to pause in exactly the same set of circumstances. Still ample time to lash out if that's what you choose to do. But in that miracle of hormonal release by various parts of your brain, the pause is enough to let another part of your brain step in and take over the conversation. Your fish brain is very powerful Blinky. But it relies heavily on being reactive rather than considered. The only difference between the two is a short pause.

OP
Blinkyrocket

Blinkyrocket

Stuart said:
Blinkyrocket said:

Blinky, there's a part of your brain called the 'amygdala' which has existed in all brains throughout the history of life on earth (i,e for several million years before humans - before fishes even crawled onto dry land). Call it your 'fish brain' if you will. It developed to take over your behaviour in a threatening situation, and it is intended to save your life if something else wants to eat you. It's proved very useful in the ensuing years, because it WORKS.
But in social groups relying on cooperative behaviour ,such as human society, it was never refined to only be used when you absolutely needed it. Consequently people constantly allow their amygdalas to make them lash out agressively (either verbally, physically or both ) when they are stressed by a situation. It almost always doesn't help, even in war, where it is much more useful to keep a cool head, and rely on your fore brain to work things out rationally. This will either be more likely to keep you from being killed or wounded, and in peacetime, just allows you to keep your s*** together rather than lashing out.

Many people learn the art of PAUSING after the initial impulse to lash out and decide on a less destructive course of action. Many people don't, and it leads to a great deal of grief in their lives, not to mention the hapless victims of their fish brain.
Just practice pausing. All you have to do is commit yourself to a lifelong class in pausing before you lash out. If you pause, and still decide to lash out, it will be a bit more difficult to triumph over negativity. In that case you will just have to read more of the prodigious amounts written and quotes uttered by great human philosophers , spirtiual seekers etc. who have addressed the folly of negativity in human affairs.

Don't forget, there are many humans on this planet who spend their entire lives in serotonin dominance and never lash out at anyone or anything. IMHO you actually have to look at how the human brain works and make a solemn committment to practising pausing rather than just reacting. You might discover that you're not 'hate filled' at all. You just let your fish brain step in early. If you allow yourself to think that 'self loathing made you do it, you're quite likely to do it again. It will become a self fulfilling prophecy,

Don't forget also, in some parallel future Universe, you choose to pause in exactly the same set of circumstances. Still ample time to lash out if that's what you choose to do. But in that miracle of hormonal release by various parts of your brain, the pause is enough to let another part of your brain step in and take over the conversation. Your fish brain is very powerful Blinky. But it relies heavily on being reactive rather than considered. The only difference between the two is a short pause.
I've actually considered that I'm doing this to myself just by over-analyzing it, but over-analyzing has got to be a symptom of something, it's just really hard to self-diagnose when the act of diagnosing yourself can change things.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals