An Anarchist Is Teaching Patients To Make Their Own Medications

Vinero

Most medications are toxic anyway, such as SRRIs, statins, corticosteroids, opiates, benzos, cholinergics, etc.
The only medications I would want to manufacture are the natural hormones such as progesterone and thyroid,
antibiotics such as tetracyclines and penicillin, and maybe some anti-serotonin drugs like cyproheptadine and lisuride.

OP
S

shepherdgirl

Well what about emergency epinephrine, if you could not afford the ridiculously expensive epipen? And yeah, emergency antibiotics, if maybe you did not have access to them where you were living? In life or death cases.

Vinero

Well what about emergency epinephrine, if you could not afford the ridiculously expensive epipen? And yeah, emergency antibiotics, if maybe you did not have access to them where you were living? In life or death cases.
Emergency epinephrine might be useful as well, for acute allergic reactions or asthma attack.
I actually have a stack of emergency antibiotics at home, in the case I get an infection.
Fish antibiotics are easily bought online, and it's totally legal.
I have consumed them in the past when I was sick and they worked fine.

OP
S

shepherdgirl

I have taken animal aspirin; most of the human aspirin has dangerous additives. However there may be more contaminants in some of the animal products, I don't know. Probably there would not be painstaking efforts to reduce heavy metals for dog medicine, for ex. But as you say, in an emergency they are cheap and available to someone who can't afford a script.

yerrag

Vinero

I have taken animal aspirin; most of the human aspirin has dangerous additives. However there may be more contaminants in some of the animal products, I don't know. Probably there would not be painstaking efforts to reduce heavy metals for dog medicine, for ex. But as you say, in an emergency they are cheap and available to someone who can't afford a script.
I looked up the additives in human aspirin, yikes!
No wonder I feel slightly off when taking aspirin regularly.
Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) products with the fewest additives - Toxinless

OP
S

shepherdgirl

And somebody outside the US, like Mexico, can use his methods and make a small scale lab and at least he will provide drugs other than opioids at a lower price to people crossing the border for them. Hmmm, I wonder what the DEA will do.
Interesting question. Ha ha, yea, the drug lords will be in trouble for extending people's lives! Ya, it's a slippery slope. I don't know where the line should be drawn.

Spokey

Drat. You legally need the cooperation of a vet to buy fish antibiotics in the UK.
Being able to make ABs in your kitchen would be great.

Birdie

I use the fish antibiotics too. @Spokey have you tried online? Is that blocked for UK?

Spokey

Maybe you could order from somewhere outside the UK, but it'd have to get through customs.

D

danishispsychic

i haven taken horse wormers, fish antibiotics, animal aspirin powder- and everyday try to find another way around big pharma. i prefer big vet at this point. my new fave is my pink salt lick for that i got at a feed store. it solved the salt issue fast- yes it is not peaty canning salt but its easier than having to add it to everything .

yerrag

i haven taken horse wormers, fish antibiotics, animal aspirin powder- and everyday try to find another way around big pharma. i prefer big vet at this point. my new fave is my pink salt lick for that i got at a feed store. it solved the salt issue fast- yes it is not peaty canning salt but its easier than having to add it to everything .
I get the feeling as you might do that they have better treatments for pets, with the exception of vaccines. But I still I find it best to treat my pets at home.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals