Another Human Study Shows Methylene Blue (MB) May Treat Alzheimer Disease (AD) If Used On Its Own

Kloppstock

Here we have a concurrent wery similar in general-feats to Methylene Blue in Fulvic Acid who outperform MB on a cascade that i realize is a more crucial caspase
that the one MB targets, here we instead take the caspase 8 road that i don't know anything about yet, excluded its the HIV pathway as i use to joke to myself about :)

The effect of fulvic acid on pre‐ and postaggregation state of Aβ17–42: Molecular dynamics simulation studies - ScienceDirect
Aβ 17–42 in Alzheimer’s disease activates JNK and caspase‐8 leading to neuronal apoptosis | Brain | Oxford Academic

The only drawback its not tested on people, however im testing in on one people right now, my mum http://naturligtvis.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Fulvosyra.jpg-2.png
(it says made in USA on the brand!)

Since its rather impossible to convert 120 uM to ml (i would appreciate all kinds of proposals of how to convert this) i have so far tested mum on as much as 5! ml in a drink
filled with other anti-tau/anti-amyloid preparations (includs an aspirin-friend of your haidut)

"Interestingly, when we
decided to test methylene blue as an internal control
of our experiments by AFM, we were able to observe
the presence of oligomeric structures as well as some
fibrils, showing that a diminishing of ThT fluores-
cence intensity does not reflect an inhibitory effect of
methylene blue on tau filaments over HOPG surface.
Otherwise, although the IC50 of fulvic acid is a little
higher, we did not observe fibrils formation on AFM
assay suggesting that a different pathway of inhibition
is involved".

Fulvic Acid Inhibits Aggregation and Promotes Disassembly of Tau Fibrils Associated with Alzheimer's Disease (PDF Download Available). Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51517489_Fulvic_Acid_Inhibits_Aggregation_and_Promotes_Disassembly_of_Tau_Fibrils_Associated_with_Alzheimer's_Disease [accessed Jan 20 2018].

Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter
Is it known whether or not methylene blue crosses the blood-brain barrier?

I'm thinking if it does it could be a good way of treating Toxoplasma gondii.
I can't find any specific studies on MB and Toxoplasma gondii but given the fact that MB kills Malaria I would assume it might also be able to tackle Toxoplasma gondii.

Also there is some evidence to show that these pathogens may be one of the causes of these neuro-degenerative diseases'

Last edited:

Amazoniac

Have you read the full text? I can only see the abstract. Also can you please elaborate more on what you think the implications of this study are? Many thanks
No, I only skimmed through, but they suggest the effect can vary depending on the animal and that in their case it depended on a functional Complex III, which would be a limitation to its use. If dysfunctional, it will be a prooxidant but without making the electrodes flow.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals