advice on my stupid plan to fix my gut.

Vins7

Crappy digestion,bloating,constipation,crappy sleep,carbs didn’t make me feed specifically good or euphoric,I didn’t get this fresh breath and nasal décongestion that I get when I cut the carbs for a few weeks and reintroduce it,neuropathy time to time and a feeling that my estrogen do not detox
Did you check your thiamine levels with a blood test?
due to symptoms, it could also be totally compatible with endotoxin/gut issues and if you say that removing carbohydrates would make you feel better ...
I'm suffering the same issues.
It is just a thought.

Nomane Euger

Did you check your thiamine levels with a blood test?
due to symptoms, it could also be totally compatible with endotoxin/gut issues and if you say that removing carbohydrates would make you feel better ...
I'm suffering the same issues.
It is just a thought.
No I didn’t check it,but when I cut it,eat organs daily,then reintroduce it,it make me feel incredible,i can feel the carbon dioxide

Dave Clark

Is buzzfeed style journalism now classed as proof? #2 literally just spouts the saturated fat is harmful myth.
No it isn't, and I didn't say it was. My recommendation is just that every person can be sensitive to certain foods that can cause gut issues, and fats can be hard to digest, and coconut oil is known to cause issues in susceptible people, especially someone T2 dominant. Unfortunately, it is hard to find any journalism that doesn't have some crap in it. My post had nothing to do about condemning saturated fat, or coconut oil for that matter, just for him to do the elimination protocol to see if that is causing his problem. If you have read this forum long enough, you would see that many members have problems with foods/nutrients/compounds that others taught as being God-sent. He shouldn't assume anything, unless he tries eliminating it for awhile, he will never know if it may be his sole culprit, but maybe it won't be, there is only one way to find out.

Maljam

No it isn't, and I didn't say it was. My recommendation is just that every person can be sensitive to certain foods that can cause gut issues, and fats can be hard to digest, and coconut oil is known to cause issues in susceptible people, especially someone T2 dominant. Unfortunately, it is hard to find any journalism that doesn't have some crap in it. My post had nothing to do about condemning saturated fat, or coconut oil for that matter, just for him to do the elimination protocol to see if that is causing his problem. If you have read this forum long enough, you would see that many members have problems with foods/nutrients/compounds that others taught as being God-sent. He shouldn't assume anything, unless he tries eliminating it for awhile, he will never know if it may be his sole culprit, but maybe it won't be, there is only one way to find out.

Yeah coconut oil reacts with me, I wasn't disputing that all I said was questioning buzzfeed style journalism, you don't exactly see it at the bottom of one of Peats articles.

Dave Clark

Yeah coconut oil reacts with me, I wasn't disputing that all I said was questioning buzzfeed style journalism, you don't exactly see it at the bottom of one of Peats articles.
Well, this was one of the first things at my finger tips, and I was time constricted. Regardless of the type of journalism, falsehoods and truths can be found anywhere. context is everything. I posted this so the OP could see that there were issues with CO, right along with the good things, and that he should consider trialing an elimination for awhile to see if his symptoms improved. The link that was provided to give some info on CO was in no way to be construed as my endorsement of buzzfeed information. But, again, context is everything, if buzzfeed has accurate information, then it is good, if not it is bad. Don't kill the messenger. I am sure if I wasn't in such a hurry I could of found better articles, but the source wasn't a priority when I was looking for the primary info. Peace.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals