Advice From Ray Peat On Studying Biology/biochemistry

dreamcatcher

Q:
I would like to study biochemistry/nutrition through an online course but don't know where to start...
...I would like to eventually find a job with the qualification I receive after completing the course/s in the UK. I wonder if you could give me guidance in relation to this? Thank you.

A:
I don’t know which online courses are good, and which universities’ online degrees would be recognized by employers. Some are ridiculously expensive.
Some universities have free online courses, for example Harvard’s "Principles of Biochemistry," and "Cell Biology: Mitochondria,"
HarvardX, or Science | Free Online Courses & MOOCs | Class Central with various course in “science" or "health and medicine."

Peatful

Arrade

Q:
I would like to study biochemistry/nutrition through an online course but don't know where to start...
...I would like to eventually find a job with the qualification I receive after completing the course/s in the UK. I wonder if you could give me guidance in relation to this? Thank you.

A:
I don’t know which online courses are good, and which universities’ online degrees would be recognized by employers. Some are ridiculously expensive.
Some universities have free online courses, for example Harvard’s "Principles of Biochemistry," and "Cell Biology: Mitochondria,"
HarvardX, or Science | Free Online Courses & MOOCs | Class Central with various course in “science" or "health and medicine."
Free learning... when so fix my hypothyroid I’ll get around to this

Chaos

Khan academy has a good chemistry course on YouTube. He's a fantastic teacher.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals