Adolf Hitler Was Gay

Whichway?

It is no surprise to me that the people largely behind the political agitation in pre-Revolutionary Russia and post WW1 Germany helped to largely script and influence the narrative about the holocaust. They managed through their usual tactics to make any open debate or analysis off limits and career destroying. Social sciences and history is not like other sciences like the physical sciences, where I can describe what I do and then you can attempt to replicate it. If you can't you can call BS on me. History is written by victors and powerful forces that limit access to records and have agendas, as has happened with Hitler and many of the WWII documents, and especially those German documents confiscated by the USSR.

Who really knows what Hitler was like apart from those closest to him during WWII? You can try to read intention into his behaviour, but this is fraught with danger and often is based more on the biases of the investigator. The snippets we get and the stories we are told have all been carefully filtered and anything that goes against the narrative that he was evil personified is met with the force of the law in many countries. Free discussion and debate have been completely stifled.

The same people that poisoned the well in Germany and Russia have been at it again in their newest safe haven of the USA, and after decades of their agenda being pushed in media, liberal university social sciences, movies and TV, we are seeing the results play out on the streets there.

I wonder which homeland will be next for them if the internet generation that has more access than ever to this powerful truth, actually does turn on them and kick them out of the US as Germany did. Either way the more powerful ones in that cabal will be positioned to take advantage of the chaos and anarchy. History has shown how they always benefit from conflict.

LeeLemonoil

That’s Crypto-Nazi talk you wrote there, why aren’t you more explicit if you’re that convinced?

Hitler stated his intentions very clear in „Mein Kampf“: Struggle for existence and „Lebensraum“ among different „races“ with the need for the superior races to exterminate the inferior.
His wet dream was to conquer Russia and to kill and subjugate as much Slavic inferiors as necessary to that purpose.
There is nothing that can relativste or justify such a notion.
And that’s „on top“ of his killing obsession with Jews (and Sinti/Roma - and „the infirm and retarded“)

Well, enough on that from me. This thread won’t change opinions anyway. I’m all for freedom of thought and speech but I’m not on the Ray Peat-forum to discuss Hitler and the Nazi-crimes.
Thanks all for participating, at the very least it’s useful to get to know some arguments or point of views from the other side, even if one totally disagrees

It is no surprise to me that the people largely behind the political agitation in pre-Revolutionary Russia and post WW1 Germany helped to largely script and influence the narrative about the holocaust. They managed through their usual tactics to make any open debate or analysis off limits and career destroying. Social sciences and history is not like other sciences like the physical sciences, where I can describe what I do and then you can attempt to replicate it. If you can't you can call BS on me. History is written by victors and powerful forces that limit access to records and have agendas, as has happened with Hitler and many of the WWII documents, and especially those German documents confiscated by the USSR.

Who really knows what Hitler was like apart from those closest to him during WWII? You can try to read intention into his behaviour, but this is fraught with danger and often is based more on the biases of the investigator. The snippets we get and the stories we are told have all been carefully filtered and anything that goes against the narrative that he was evil personified is met with the force of the law in many countries. Free discussion and debate have been completely stifled.

The same people that poisoned the well in Germany and Russia have been at it again in their newest safe haven of the USA, and after decades of their agenda being pushed in media, liberal university social sciences, movies and TV, we are seeing the results play out on the streets there.

I wonder which homeland will be next for them if the internet generation that has more access than ever to this powerful truth, actually does turn on them and kick them out of the US as Germany did. Either way the more powerful ones in that cabal will be positioned to take advantage of the chaos and anarchy. History has shown how they always benefit from conflict.

Whichway?

That’s Crypto-Nazi talk you wrote there, why aren’t you more explicit if you’re that convinced?

Hitler stated his intentions very clear in „Mein Kampf“: Struggle for existence and „Lebensraum“ among different „races“ with the need for the superior races to exterminate the inferior.
His wet dream was to conquer Russia and to kill and subjugate as much Slavic inferiors as necessary to that purpose.
And that’s „on top“ of his killing obsession with Jews (and Sinti/Roma - and „the infirm and retarded“)

Well, enough on that from me. This thread won’t change opinions anyway. I’m all for freedom of thought and speech but I’m not on the Ray Peat-forum to discuss Hitler and the Nazi-crimes.
Thanks all for participating, at the very least it’s useful to get to know some arguments or point of views from the other side, even if one totally disagrees

There you go jumping to conclusions again about people you know nothing of. I'm not a Nazi.

Are you a Jew?

burtlancast

And still: people were exterminated also in labor camps on German territory.

Yet according to the Nuremberg trial, this extermination in these German territories was carried out by gas chambers.

Do i have to understand you disagree with the conclusions of the Nuremberg trial ?

Is that what you are really trying to say ?

LeeLemonoil

Answer @Whichway?
I‘m a Protestant German but I’ve some distant jewish German (Prussian) ancestors yes, all of which were academics and highlishly placed citizens that served Prussia and Germany.
But I don’t identify myself with that, it never affected my life or self-identification. I never felt „jewish“ or of jewish ancestry.

Last edited:

michael94

It was just an accurate assessment of how Germany's population density was extremely high and in many ways subject to the whims of the British Empire. Remember this was just after they were starved by a Naval blockade and had the country chopped up at Versailles. At most, Hitler was planning to settle German farmers and families in the East like Ukraine which was not densely populated and very fertile. Never anything about exterminating the people that lived there. Where did you get this idea? Maybe 80 years of lies about the "Herrenvolk" takes its toll? Generalplan OST is a fraud I dont believe it for a second.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

Yet according to the Nuremberg trial, this extermination in these German territories was carried out by gas chambers.

Do i have to understand you disagree with the conclusions of the Nuremberg trial ?

Is that what you are really trying to say ?

Ah, I didn’t understand that this was your point. I couldn’t care less if or why that were the conclusions of the Nürnberger Prozesse.
Maybe because they were shortly after the capitulation and the judges didn’t know all the technical details by then.

Those details of the Holocaust are well researched by now and the differences between the KZs and the Vernichtungslager are well documented and known, it’s mainstream and consensual knowledge.
Auschwitz and Treblinka were different then Dachau or Bergen-Belsen. It’s not Holocaust-denial to state that, Quite the contrary, it’s those details that makes you grasp the extent of the crimes and plans.

michael94

Ah, I didn’t understand that this was your point. I couldn’t care less if or why that were the conclusions of the Nürnberger Prozesse.
Maybe because they were shortly after the capitulation and the judges didn’t know all the technical details by then.

Those details of the Holocaust are well researched by now and the differences between the KZs and the Vernichtungslager are well documented and known, it’s mainstream and consensual knowledge.
Auschwitz and Treblinka were different then Dachau or Bergen-Belsen. It’s not Holocaust-denial to state that, Quite the contrary, it’s those details that makes you grasp the extent of the crimes and plans.
No physical evidence, and now part of the confessions and eye witness testimony was just a silly mistake...

Atman

As mainstream and consensual knowledge as PUFA oils being healthy and saturated fat and cholesterol causing heart disease. Countless studies have proven that and to state the opposite is nothing less than outright PUFA-denial, making you a PUFA-denier and quack/pseudo-scientist. And now pay your sugar tax, cattle.

burtlancast

Are there laws against denial of the essentiallity of PUFA yet ?

Kvothe

Could you please put on pause for the moment your shame and enlighten me on some easily verifiable facts about the official account of the Holocaust that somehow trouble me:

"On 2 February, Pravda published an article by its correspondent Boris Polevoi titled “The Death Complex at Auschwitz,” (5 days earlier, on 27 January 1945, the vanguard of the Soviet 100th Infantry Division forming part of the 60th Army of the First Ukrainian Front reached the Auschwitz- Birkenau complex, now abandoned by the Germans.) in which, among other things, we read the following:

“They [the Germans] leveled the mounds of so-called ‘old’ mass graves in the eastern area, blew up and destroyed the traces of their electrical conveyor belt [elektrokonvejera] where hundreds of inmates had been murdered simultaneously by electrical current [elyektriceskim tokom]; the bodies were placed on a slowly moving conveyor belt which brought them to a pit furnace [shiachtnuju pječ ], where the bodies were burnt completely.”

How could Russian intelligence mistake gas chambers for conveyors belts killing by electrocution ? I mean almost a week after discovering the camp and having talked with the survivors ?

Then we have the curious Polish documents by Dr Tadeusz Cyprian (the Polish Deputy Representative on the United Nations War Crimes Commission in London) during the Nuremberg trial, submitted on the 14 décember 1945 (audience number US-293) by Commander Walsh, US Substitute Attorney, flatly stating that in Treblinka, steam chambers were used to kill Jews:

"Document 3311-PS, Exhibit USA-293. This is an official Polish Government Commission report on the investigation of German crimes in Poland. The document describes the concentration camp at Treblinka; and from Page 1, Paragraph 3 and 4, I read as follows:

"In March 1942 the Germans began to erect another camp, Treblinka B. in the neighborhood of Treblinka A, intended to become a place of torment for Jews.

"Late in April 1942 erection was completed of the first chambers in which these general massacres were to be performed by means of steam. Somewhat later the erection of the real death building, which contains 10 death chambers, was finished. It was opened for wholesale murders early in autumn 1942."

"All victims had to strip off their clothes and shoes, which were collected afterwards, whereupon all victims, women and children first, were driven into the death chambers. Those too slow or too weak to move quickly were driven in by rifle butts, by whipping and kicking, often by Saner himself. Many slipped and fell; the next victims pressed forward and stumbled over them. Small children were simply thrown inside. After being filled up to capacity, the chambers were hermetically closed and steam was let in. In a few minutes all was over. The Jewish menial workers had to remove the bodies from the platform and to bury them in mass graves. By and by, as new transports arrived, the cemetery grew, extending in an easterly direction.

From reports received it may be assumed that several hundred thousands of Jews have been exterminated in Treblinka."

Now remember, due to the special rules in effect for the Nuremberg trial (rule 19 and 21) , these were immediately admitted as true facts not to be challenged in their veracity.
How could the Polish intelligence possibly be so mistaken as to believe steam was used instead of Gas ? These camps were on their territory and they had direct access to them.

Then we have an article published on The New York Times February 7, 1943 (pg 16) by Sholem Asch and titled “IN THE VALLEY OF DEATH" stating that besides gas chambers, blood poisoning stations were used to kill Jews:
"...gas chambers and blood poisoning stations which are established in the outlying countryside, where steam shovels prepare community graves for the victims.”

And i end up with 1986 Nobel Prize winner Elie Wiesel, who in the first 1969 edition of his book "The Night" wrote that Jews were killed not by gas chambers but by throwing them in open air fire furnaces.

"Not far from us, flames were leaping from a ditch, gigantic flames. They were burning something. A lorry drew up at the pit and delivered its load – little children. Babies! Yes, I saw it – saw it with my own eyes ... Those children in the flames. (Is it surprising that I could not sleep after that? Sleep has fled from my eyes."

How is it possible that Wiesel, who stated to have been an inmate in Auschwitz and Buchenwald, never mentioned gas chambers in the first edition of his book ?

And how likely is it that faced with the early 1945 incoming takeover of the Birkenau camp by Russian forces where Wiesel was treated for a foot infection, Wiesel and his father voluntarily chose to flee with the Germans rather than wait for his liberators (pg 93 of the book)?

In conclusion, Electrocution, steam chambers, blood poisoning and open fires were advertised by official sources to have killed Jews in concentration camps.

Strange.

Even stranger are the declarations of Dr Martin Broszat, official director of the Institut für Zeitgeschichte (Institute for Contemporary History) in Munich from 1972 until his death, and widely considered as one of the world's most eminent scholars of Nazi Germany.[1].

He wrote in the Hamburg weekly Die Zeit edition of August 19, 1960 (it appeared in the US edition of August 26, 1960 (p. 14), the headline "No Gassing in Dachau" ("Keine Vergasung in Dachau") stating no concentration camp on German soil ever gassed Jews, and that it only concerned Polish ones, which totally invalidates the conclusions of the Nuremberg trial.

"Neither in Dachau nor in Bergen-Belsen nor in Buchenwald were Jews or other prisoners gassed. The gas chamber in Dachau was never entirely finished or put “into operation.” Hundreds of thousands of prisoners who perished in Dachau and other concentration camps in the Old Reich [that is, Germany in its borders of 1937] were victims, above all, of the catastrophic hygienic and provisioning conditions: according to official SS statistics, during the twelve months from July 1942 through June 1943 alone, 110,812 persons died of disease and hunger in all of the concentration camps of the Reich. The mass extermination of the Jews by gassing began in 1941-1942 and occurred exclusively in a few facilities selected and equipped with appropriate technical installations, above all in the occupied Polish territory (but at no place in the Old Reich): in Auschwitz-Birkenau, in Sobibor on the Bug [river], in Treblinka, Chelmno and Belzec.

It is at those places, but not in Bergen-Belsen, Dachau or Buchenwald, where the mass extermination facilities, spoken of in your article [in an earlier issue of Die Zeit], were built and disguised as shower baths or disinfection rooms. This necessary differentiation does not, of course, change anything regarding the criminal character of the facility that was the concentration camp. However, it may perhaps help eliminate the annoying confusion that arises from the fact that some ineducable people make use of a few arguments that, while correct, are polemically torn from the context, and that, rushing to respond to them are other people who, although they have the correct overall view, rely upon false or mistaken information.

Dr. M. Broszat
Institute for Contemporary History
Munich"

Incredibly, these statements were later backed by none other than Simon Wiesenthal in a letter published in a January issue of The Stars and Stripes, a newspaper for US military service personnel, stating that “there were no extermination camps on German soil” during the Second World War. He made the identical statement in a letter published in the April 1975 issue of the British periodical Books and Bookmen.

Now, how can contradictory official sources possibly co-exist without someone resolving the contradictions ?

Let's remember the conclusions of the Nuremberg trial were used to put people to death.

And how come neither Broszat and Wisenthal were prosecuted and jailed for contradicting these official conclusions ?

To end my concerns, i cite the strange fact that from all the genocides in these last 2 centuries, the Holocaust is the only one protected by laws, and the only one where direct reparations are awarded: officially, these monetary reparations amount so far to 1 million dollars per victim (and counting).

How much money did the Australian Aborigines, or the American Indians receive in comparison ?

Strange, as i said.

This is not to imply the official account of the Holocaust is untrue, of course.

That would be illegal.

(And shameful)

I can't say what the point of your confused writing is. As I see it your two points are.

- The words steam and gas were at some point interchanged in translation
- The KZs in the Reich were different from others

How this leads to your insinuations that the Holocaust never happened is more a question of your personal ideology than of facts.

How much money did the Australian Aborigines, or the American Indians receive in comparison ?

This is your only legitimate point. The Anglo-Saxon mass murderers should have been punished the same way the Nazis have.

Where does this notion come from that Hitler was obsessed with jews and the killing of them? It's because this is the only thing which is conveyed in the media, so people have this warped view of history.
Have you ever read his books or listened to some of his uncut speeches (which are deleted from youtube btw because historical documents are hate speech)?
Then you would know that the jewish question makes up less than 5% of the content of his speeches.

Clearly, you are the one that has never read it. In Mein Kampf Hitler is very clear about the two evils of the world: Marxismus und Judentum, which are the same thing for him. There is hardly a page in his book without the word Jude. He spends an endless number of pages describing what a Jew is and how he came to be an anti semite. Everything in the world was controlled by jews according to him, and he saw them as "als Parasit im Körper anderer Nationen und Staaten". His whole book is an endless repetition of the argument that the German Volk has to free itself from all foreign elements and that the Jews have corrupted the white races of the world. I can sympathize that you never read these passages since Hitler was the worst and most confused sort of writer. He was more or less unable to formulate a coherent argument and only ever repeated himself over and over again.

These are the last words Hitler ever wrote, the final sentence of his testament. Clearly he was not obsessed with the Jews:

"Vor allem verpflichte ich die Führung der Nation und die Gefolgschaft zur peinlichen Einhaltung der Rassegesetze und zum unbarmherzigen Widerstand gegen den Weltvergifter aller Völker, das internationale Judentum."​

Last edited:

burtlancast

- The words steam and gas were at some point interchanged in translation

Is that so ?
Then what about the words "electrocuted", "open fire" and "blood poisoning stations": were they too interchanged in translation for the word "gas" ?

How this leads to your insinuations that the Holocaust never happened is more a question of your personal ideology than of facts.

What ?

I absolutely and categorically never stated such thing.

I merely wrote those were "troubling" facts.

But perhaps is that your own interpretation of the events i exposed ?

So tell me then, according to you, did the Holocaust really happen ?

Last edited:

Kvothe

So tell me then, according to you, did the Holocaust really happen ?

No, I believe it's a huge conspiracy that was invented to ensure Zionist world domination. In truth, all the Jewish, Sinti, and handicapped people that officially were murdered in Europe between 1939-1945 were really still alive in a secret place or continued their lives under a false name. Also, Hitler was a great intellectual really far a head of his time trying to create a peaceful world with prosperity for everybody.

burtlancast

No, I believe it's a huge conspiracy that was invented to ensure Zionist world domination. In truth, all the Jewish, Sinti, and handicapped people that officially were murdered in Europe between 1939-1945 were really still alive in a secret place or continued their lives under a false name. Also, Hitler was a great intellectual really far a head of his time trying to create a peaceful world with prosperity for everybody.

That's.....TROUBLING !

PleaseDoo21

hitler wasn't gay, or transgender or anything that the kikes use to slander him, this thread is disgusting.

Energizer

LoL @ the Hitler fanboys that try so hard to defend Hitler's "name". :D

Hitler's reputation has already been in the gutter with him being a co-leader in the Holocaust and trying to kill entire groups of people that were considered "undesirables" or "inferiors", speculation about his sexuality and private life won't affect his reputation significantly either way because it is already abysmal with people that aren't completely disconnected with reality. But it does reveal some interesting things about the people that try so hard to defend him on this forum: That the Ray Peat Forum attracts all kinds of wacky people and this thread is drawing fascist types and Nazi-sympathizers who defend Adolf Hitler and his ilk.

Last edited:

Teres

Interesting thread for a health forum. I did not read it entirely, but if it's true would someone be surprised? Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and the rest genocidal scum all have had little differences from one to another and a lot of common traits, as well as tendencies, and some of them being into men is among the last things one should be bothered by. That's nothing, compared to the drugs involved. In this line of thought, it's important to note that Hitler and Stalin have been, genuinely, butt and panties before the clash, pretty much of the same stock, and if it wasn't the greed, chauvinistic ambitions, a pinch of paranoia and mistrust between both parties, and the hatred for the Poles both of them have had, the history could have taken different direction, and today those who praise Stalin would have praised the failed artist from Austria as much. Many do forget that and play being on a righteous side. If the international-socialism did not triumph at the expense of national-socialism, many would have played a different tune today.

Hitler and Stalin have something else in common, apart from being from the same litter, and both responsible for the death of millions - the nostalgic zealous supporters of both are good only when they are behind bars, to not say two meters underground, since we live in different times now.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
Well when you make serious discussion of the topic illegal, you tend not to hear the serious and sensible voices, lest they destroy their careers and lives. At the very least it is blasphemy. Serious and honest revisionists do not contend that various ethnoreligious groups were interned and subsequently died. What's refuted is the cause of death, the numbers and the purpose of the camps.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals