A second holocaust?

Hugh Johnson

haidut here pointed out that the vaccine seems to cause 88.8% miscarriage rate, if given in the first two trimesters, in the first six months.

Israel requires a vaccine every six months:

They are giving the vaccine to everyone over 12, and seems to be recommending it to the pregnant women:

So if the data in the first study is correct, this is genocide. Presumably this can be stopped, but if it continues for a few years and the vaxx booster uptake remains over 80% the damage might be done. Period problems are very common in the vaccinated, and after several boosters it could easily cause permanent fertility difficulties in most of the population.

David90

Time will Tell. A Female Friend (of my GF) has taken the Vaccine WHILE being Pregnant. It was also in the First Trimester. I'm interested to see, what happens with her (and the Baby) in the next few Months. She is also mostly ill, when we are visiting her. She also complained (two Weeks ago) about heart and/or lung pain.

I agree with @Motif here. The Effects would be seen already with such High Number on Vaccinated People. But the concerns (from Women) WILL really increase, once they are wanting to get Pregnant and getting No Results or getting Miscarriges and noticing it, first hand.

Bootselectric

I mean we would see the effects already with such high %

Yes, with billions of vaccinations there would be enough evidence for a miscarriage rate this high and even MSM would report this. That makes me doubt these high figures as well. Of course, we can't know the future health implications. This comment is just regarding fertility and short-term damage.

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

Yes, with billions of vaccinations there would be enough evidence for a miscarriage rate this high and even MSM would report this. That makes me doubt these high figures as well. Of course, we can't know the future health implications. This comment is just regarding fertility and short-term damage.
I agree.The numbers in the study is ridiculously high. But it is an official study, used by the vaccine proponents. I do however suspect we might not know yet. Most people live in a media created virtual reality. Nothing happens in the real world, but they are acting like plague is killing half the population. If there are mass miscarriages, who would report them? How would we know?

MSM would not voluntarily go against Pharma. Government agencies would not look into this, they have every reason not to. Not only that, most countries have not been vaccinating the pregnant, so it's not billions of pregnant women. No MSM would report on fertility issues caused by the vaccine. I suspect there would be no hard data before next year.

Bootselectric

I, like you, have lost all respect for MSM. But then, for simplicity's sake, let's exclude the news. With genocide on this scale, wouldn't more doctors, pathologists, scientists and nurses speak out?

Certainly not billions of pregnant women are vaccinated, but I estimate a few million. (Correct me if you have exact numbers.) So I think there would be more people of decency calling attention to such a disaster.

I know many vaccinated have suffered and died from it, but I don't see the (short term) genocide that some have predicted. In the long term (or perhaps with the flu season), of course, it may be quite different and I myself will therefore never be vaccinated.

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

I, like you, have lost all respect for MSM. But then, for simplicity's sake, let's exclude the news. With genocide on this scale, wouldn't more doctors, pathologists, scientists and nurses speak out?

Certainly not billions of pregnant women are vaccinated, but I estimate a few million. (Correct me if you have exact numbers.) So I think there would be more people of decency calling attention to such a disaster.

I know many vaccinated have suffered and died from it, but I don't see the (short term) genocide that some have predicted. In the long term (or perhaps with the flu season), of course, it may be quite different and I myself will therefore never be vaccinated.
I hope I am wrong. However, would we really see it now? And doctors believe vaccines are safe and effective, and they would not make the connection. Those that do will lose their livelyhood. I have no numbers. and I have not claimed a short term genocide, nor that it would kill billions. Read the OP, if the numbers in the study hold up, and they keep vaccinating every six months, how does it not exterminate the population eventually?

Birdie

"Taking a stand for truth is what is essential now. Over the last 18 months, Americans, indeed citizens of the developed world spanning from the United Kingdom to Australia, have been fed a steady diet of propaganda by Big Pharma and Big Regulators being aided and abetted by complicit governments, media, and Big Tech."
Ivermectin - Truth and Totalitarianism | Columnists | thedesertreview.com

-Luke-

MSM would not voluntarily go against Pharma. Government agencies would not look into this, they have every reason not to. Not only that, most countries have not been vaccinating the pregnant, so it's not billions of pregnant women. No MSM would report on fertility issues caused by the vaccine. I suspect there would be no hard data before next year.
I agree. But people are talking to each other. If the number of miscarriages increased dramatically, people would notice.

I have found this "people will drop like flies after vaccination" implausible from the beginning since even the biggest sheep would notice at some point. I think it's a slower process. A significant but not huge excess mortality at the beginning, people getting sicker, some negative consequences on fertility. Like that old metaphor with the frog in the water. You throw a frog into boiling water and it jumps out immediately, but put the frog into cold water and heat it slowly but steadily and the frog doesn't even notice the difference and is cooked alive.

We'll see. I think we will know more after this fall and winter. Let's hope it will be less bad than thought.

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

I have found this "people will drop like flies after vaccination" implausible from the beginning since even the biggest sheep would notice at some point.
I am not saying that. Never have, it is not realistic. Would people really notice increase in miscarriages? It's not like most people run statistics about this. How many people do you know who have taken the vaxx in the first two trimesters? Even one? If one has a miscarriage in that situation, you can't differentiate it from a normal situation. If you knew ten, then you would notice.

-Luke-

I am not saying that. Never have, it is not realistic. Would people really notice increase in miscarriages? It's not like most people run statistics about this. How many people do you know who have taken the vaxx in the first two trimesters? Even one? If one has a miscarriage in that situation, you can't differentiate it from a normal situation. If you knew ten, then you would notice.
I see your point. It's too early to tell.

Sometimes even a very small sample size makes you wonder. For example, I know two people who have been diagnosed with leukemia in the last 4-5 months. Before that, I knew one person with leukemia within 34 years. Tiny sample size and could be confirmation bias. But it makes me wonder. On the other hand I don't trust governmental and medical authorities in general. Most people around me are the exact opposite. If 20 people around them would get cancer after vaccination, they would refuse to make a connection at this point.

But yes, it's impossible to tell at this point.

Sharko

Yes, It's is! And it's all happen. The media does not report and the Ministry of Health in cooperation with doctors and hospitals denies any connection to side effects from the vaccines. The reports can be found in the network quantities. They hide any more possible information. I thought members of the forum here are a little smarter but according to the responses I see here, there are many sheep here. 99.9% from what you see in the media is lies and they ignored all the red lines from testimonies and studies.

And another one thing: spouses who pass abortion, many times ashamed of telling about it for a period. Add a situation in which the doctors deny any connection to the vaccine furiously, while the woman feels inside that it is connected to the vaccine - and they feel alone in the world. Therefore, the evidence that can be found is probably a very small part of the full picture

Last edited:

Ben.

Yes, It's is! And it's all happen. The media does not report and the Ministry of Health in cooperation with doctors and hospitals denies any connection to side effects from the vaccines. The reports can be found in the network quantities. They hide any more possible information. I thought members of the forum here are a little smarter but according to the responses I see here, there are many sheep here. 99.9% from what you see in the media is lies and they ignored all the red lines from testimonies and studies.

And another one thing: spouses who pass abortion, many times ashamed of telling about it for a period. Add a situation in which the doctors deny any connection to the vaccine furiously, while the woman feels inside that it is connected to the vaccine - and they feel alone in the world. Therefore, the evidence that can be found is probably a very small part of the full picture

How is "not believing the narrative" but being cautious about making a assumption the same as being a "sheep"? Imo, that is smart.

And what the hell are network quantities.

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

Bro, I'm suggesting that the Israeli ruling class is committing a genocide against Israeli Jews, using their own data, which implies they should know what they are doing. They can do basic arithmetic. It's not exactly something easy to believe. I am highly skeptical of my own views here, and wish someone would make a strong argument against what I said. The people here are not sheep, they have differing perspectives.

Jstar

Tragic. What the Germans could not do during WWII, by force, the Israelis are willingly doing to themselves.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals