COVID-19 vaccines may cause 82%+ miscarriage rate

Yes I guess it is easier to look the other way and accept rather than doing your own research.
I think people are so trusting of government leadership, doctors, police officers and the clergy that they don’t question anything. They only change their minds when something happens to them.

J.R.K

Right?!?! Has to be the mind control effect or dumbed down minds…
Perhaps this government dependence was part of a strategy to lull the masses into a complacent, all trusting reliance upon the government.
The removal of such,”privileges”causes a panic and people will do anything to get back the normal comforts they had before.
Because the chain knowledge of how to be self reliant has been broken and has not been allowed to be passed down to the next generation, making the majority dependent on the globalists supply chains. A twisted and planned version of learned helplessness.

AlaskaJono

Perhaps this government dependence was part of a strategy to lull the masses into a complacent, all trusting reliance upon the government.
The removal of such,”privileges”causes a panic and people will do anything to get back the normal comforts they had before.
Because the chain knowledge of how to be self reliant has been broken and has not been allowed to be passed down to the next generation, making the majority dependent on the globalists supply chains. A twisted and planned version of learned helplessness.
This makes sense to me.
I concur. Make Nations UnSovereign, and make individuals UnSovereign by careful planning for years. This = Learned Helplessness. On a Global Scale this ties into the interconnectedness of things, but at the dependency depth. These Mega Importance 'Subjects' threads all tie in to each other. Who'd a thunk it.

(OOO , OOO raise your hand if you know!)

Lollipop2

I concur. Make Nations UnSovereign, and make individuals UnSovereign by careful planning for years. This = Learned Helplessness. On a Global Scale this ties into the interconnectedness of things, but at the dependency depth. These Mega Importance 'Subjects' threads all tie in to each other. Who'd a thunk it.

It is clearer and clearer why we must say NO and resist, even by finding ways around and out of the system. I bet you have some great opportunity up in Alaska to do that. My friend in Italy says Italians are unmanageable and don’t listen to what the govt says to do. We need to be like that!

AlaskaJono

It is clearer and clearer why we must say NO and resist, even by finding ways around and out of the system. I bet you have some great opportunity up in Alaska to do that. My friend in Italy says Italians are unmanageable and don’t listen to what the govt says to do. We need to be like that!
I no longer live in Alaska. (Sad sometimes but true...) but my moniker stayed, and I was Akjono on multiple websites. Sigh... times changed. Now I am living in Tasmania, Australia. Not quite Alaska weather, but I appreciate the population density and relative remoteness. And the opportunities that can arise in such zones. Lots of sheeple mentality here unfortunately, as MSM and 'forces' have created the perceived 'need' for meds, etc., as elsewhere. There are always few folks who did not believe the "current thing" and the poison thing, and I do meet them randomly sometimes. I am just meeting more folks recently who haves idea of WHAT can occur in the near future, systems disintegrating or collapsing. And they are at least planning by communicating and gardening, gathering seed stocks, etc.. A friend calls 'creating a parallel system'.

To get back on this thread, kind of; next month we are visiting the mainland my wife's son and his baby, now 8 months old. They resisted the jabs and were working from home during lockdowns, so the little one may be one of the few of his generation to be jab free and healthy. At this point. I do not know if they will hold out for good, or forever, but... the Son was vaccine free as a child. And I know he appreciates his history and health but, the mother of the grandkid, dunno ... . Also we are going to see another baby, from a couple who were (both) vaxxed during pregnancy. This momma to be was jabbed in the 3rd Trimester. Baby seems normal so far, he is about 2 months old now. Time will tell.

Lollipop2

next month we are visiting the mainland my wife's son and his baby, now 8 months old. They resisted the jabs and were working from home during lockdowns, so the little one may be one of the few of his generation to be jab free and healthy. At this point. I do not know if they will hold out for good, or forever, but... the Son was vaccine free as a child. And I know he appreciates his history and health but, the mother of the grandkid, dunno ... .
How amazing! This makes me so happy to hear.

It will be interesting watching the other couple - vaxxed in 3rd trimester. I think it will be important to follow for years. It might only show up later when trying to have a baby and find out they are sterile or unable to conceive. This is one of my worst thoughts about babies born from jabbed mothers. Ray mentioned this concern early on making the next generation infertile…

J.R.K

The destruction of sovereign nations, the overriding of rights and freedoms in constitutions, leading to ultimately a one world government. I believe that the WHO’s pandemic response powers is a big stepping stone leading to this.
The group of elites, I am starting to understand now have been the driving force behind much of the suffering in the world today. Looking at the warning,”beware of the military industrial complex”. If one looks at companies such as Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, and the big names in the food industry, the top investors in these companies keep coming up with three to four names, most notably Vanguard and Blackrock. Incidentally they also appear for Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson, probably a coincidence.
A definition for fascism that I am exploring right now is the integration of corporations with government. I think this is a very big piece of the puzzle that the masses are just not seeing.

AlaskaJono

The destruction of sovereign nations, the overriding of rights and freedoms in constitutions, leading to ultimately a one world government. I believe that the WHO’s pandemic response powers is a big stepping stone leading to this.
The group of elites, I am starting to understand now have been the driving force behind much of the suffering in the world today. Looking at the warning,”beware of the military industrial complex”. If one looks at companies such as Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, and the big names in the food industry, the top investors in these companies keep coming up with three to four names, most notably Vanguard and Blackrock. Incidentally they also appear for Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson, probably a coincidence.
A definition for fascism that I am exploring right now is the integration of corporations with government. I think this is a very big piece of the puzzle that the masses are just not seeing.
I believe the scenario whereby the Gov't solely act as Agents of the Corporate interests. Obviously the presidential position is 'handled' by experts, especially since JFK. Do Check out the amazing thread https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/reddit-thread-on-megacorp.44032/
There is a Reddit thread on megacorp which is fascinating. There is a part 1 and part2 of part 1 amongst the forum.
Or you can go to the Reddit thread itself. The next part may be out soon, as I have been checking.... but the main part is as you said, the same companies keep coming up.... over and over... .As many have said elsewhere this push to get a one world govt (in the West) has been going on for over 100 years. Whether called Fascism or Totalitarianism it matters not for the masses; 'Left and Right' terms applied to politics have been so massaged and torqued, as has the people and their belief systems.

J.R.K

I believe the scenario whereby the Gov't solely act as Agents of the Corporate interests. Obviously the presidential position is 'handled' by experts, especially since JFK. Do Check out the amazing thread https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/reddit-thread-on-megacorp.44032/
There is a Reddit thread on megacorp which is fascinating. There is a part 1 and part2 of part 1 amongst the forum.
Or you can go to the Reddit thread itself. The next part may be out soon, as I have been checking.... but the main part is as you said, the same companies keep coming up.... over and over... .As many have said elsewhere this push to get a one world govt (in the West) has been going on for over 100 years. Whether called Fascism or Totalitarianism it matters not for the masses; 'Left and Right' terms applied to politics have been so massaged and torqued, as has the people and their belief systems.
Excellent thank you for the trails to follow. My understanding keeps evolving, now I am trying to figure out a plan to survive if this one world government comes to fruition.
I am pretty sure that we are heading for a new currency type of system as it appears this fiat currency system has a massive black hole that most are unaware of. The west is sitting on a financial bubble and when it pops it could put us into a situation akin to the Great Depression.

AlaskaJono

Excellent thank you for the trails to follow. My understanding keeps evolving, now I am trying to figure out a plan to survive if this one world government comes to fruition.
I am pretty sure that we are heading for a new currency type of system as it appears this fiat currency system has a massive black hole that most are unaware of. The west is sitting on a financial bubble and when it pops it could put us into a situation akin to the Great Depression.
Yes the imminent possibility of strife is coming to much of the world. Check out Tom Luongo's site Gold, Goats and Gun. He did an interview with a new interview person here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oznx38c28ms
- this is good because it is general and he covers a broad base!
No matter the food property wealth one has amassed, Luongo says then you need guns, to protect it all. More or less. But do you, or does one really want to start shooting at people who need food or water when they come to your ranch/farm,cabin in the woods, etc.? That is my ? Besides water food shelter we need community to survive for very long. (Or most of us do).

Alex Thomson is from UKColumn and has his own Telegram channel. He is very astute, and religious, and he worked for the British Intelligence for years.
This quote from him is awesome, "Good night, all. Much talk among dear friends at present over whether we will survive. My priority isn’t surviving; none of us escapes death. My priority is being found faithful."

P

Peatness

@ddjd posted this elsewhere

1661790520093.png

joaquin

I think people are so trusting of government leadership, doctors, police officers and the clergy that they don’t question anything. They only change their minds when something happens to them.
Many were indoctrinated since kindergarten. The very word kindergarten means garden of children. Children are viewed by the statecult as a resource owned not by parents but by the statecult. When I was in kindergarten, in a private baptist school, we had to stand every day and say the pledge of allegiance, like little american nazis. Fortunately I had a father that helped me not to become indoctrinated.

Many were indoctrinated since kindergarten. The very word kindergarten means garden of children. Children are viewed by the statecult as a resource owned not by parents but by the statecult. When I was in kindergarten, in a private baptist school, we had to stand every day and say the pledge of allegiance, like little american nazis. Fortunately I had a father that helped me not to become indoctrinated.

"The purpose of education is largely to disempower the student, so that they depend on the system and become reliable."
Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals