A New Diet Mission

T

Ten O'Harts

Hey, I'm here on account of my best friend who convinced me we needed a diet/lifestyle change. So we decided to share this account under the name 'TenO'Harts' because were each 5's making a 10! Wohoo!

We think it's important to have a good condition inside and out, so that's why we joined this very square looking community on FB, which led us here! Yay ;)

A little about us: We adore animals although rules say we can't keep pets. We share a room in a busy suburban mainroad. When a dear friend died of the flu last year we both decided to get our sh** together, clear out our empty room and turn it into a study.

We've dragged home more books in the last 2 months on the subject of 'the immune system', biology & genetics, than we could have imagined stealing from the library. We take turns to use the study and are seldom working on the same project/deadline so we pass our findings among each other.

It's a great life, but often we leave the question in the air "Are we having too much of everything?"

On_our_off_days_we_rule.jpg
On our off days we rule!

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals